The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
I'm almost fine with Ospina playing, but why the **** is Xhaka on bench. Also even if Perez or Giroud are neither ready to play full game start either one of of them and play Sanchez where he is effective.

Can't really take these games sober anymore.

You should be 3 down. Count yourselves lucky that he is no Zlatan. Jesus Christ

AWFUL AWFUL football by ARSENAL
No cohesion, no will, no nothing... DISGUSTING !
The manager... oh sorry !!! What manager ?!?! A scared old man who lost it years ago ... DISAPPOINTING !

I wonder how long Alexis & Ozil will take this ***** ... can`t see them with us past this season!

Alexis should not be up front. He is not a striker. Giroud or Perez/Xhaka needs to come on at H/T.

You didnt deserve that, but you cannot miss 5 golden chances like PSG did.

Giroud did something in 30minutes that Coquelin failed in the 70 minutes he was on. Taking Verratti out of the game.

Edit: Just actually saw a video which really showed that Giroud was pushed into Verratti for what got his second yellow...

Last edited:
AWFUL AWFUL football by ARSENAL
No cohesion, no will, no nothing... DISGUSTING !
The manager... oh sorry !!! What manager ?!?! A scared old man who lost it years ago ... DISAPPOINTING !

I wonder how long Alexis & Ozil will take this ***** ... can`t see them with us past this season!
Reactionary...

Yeah really pathetic performance. Wrong players starting and some of those who played were utter ****.
I don't think anyone was particularly bad defensively. In the first half, we didn't press them very well giving them too much time and the ball. This is why we conceded so many chances. We pressed Veratti better in the second half and got Santi on the ball to dictate attacks.

This was a poor performance in terms of putting pressure on the ball. We weren't playing Barca or Madrid. Uncharacteristic but i'll take the result. Ospina with the goalkeeping masterclass and Cavani couldn't hit a barn door. Take the result any day of the week.

Giroud did something in 30minutes that Coquelin failed in the 70 minutes he was on. Taking Verratti out of the game.

Edit: Just actually saw a video which really showed that Giroud was pushed into Verratti for what got his second yellow...
Coquelin was our best first half layer imo. He nicked the ball a few times and tried to create an overload where Sanchez wouldn't (not a natural striker). Today, you've seen the importance of pressing.

Have to say that cant wait to see Rabiot in few years, hoping he can grow into amazing mid.

Rabiot does look like he is the real deal and can become one the best midfielders

Unai Emery also has to be feeling the pressure giving that Blanc got sacked winning all the cups and the league by 31 points and he had drawn two and lost one game already. Also never realised he only got a two year deal with the option of a third year

Coquelin was our best first half layer imo. He nicked the ball a few times and tried to create an overload where Sanchez wouldn't (not a natural striker). Today, you've seen the importance of pressing.

Only thing Coquelin did was fouls. He made zero successful tackles and clearances.

CsQ0aRDVIAAgD3q.jpg:large

Just dont understand what Wenger is thinking. This tacting with putting Sanchez as striker supported by Iwobi and OX, then having Coquelini the biggest threat on goal... It was just sad. Use some youngster as striker if you want to rest Giroud. Pointless to waste and let your best asset run everywhere.
Most of the rant is already done here so there is not much to add.

Have to say that cant wait to see Rabiot in few years, hoping he can grow into amazing mid.

Also good red card for Giroud...
https://streamable.com/9maq
It seems that whenever Arsenal does well this season its despite Wenger not because of him.

Against PSG Arsenal rilly rode their luck

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back