• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
Probably the best goal of his career

[video=youtube;_xgOGk7le1g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xgOGk7le1g[/video]

Probably the best goal of his career

[video=youtube;_xgOGk7le1g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xgOGk7le1g[/video]
Just got back from the Arsenal game. Not a vintage performance but will take the three points. Signings will take time to bed in. Bring on PSG!

Just got back from the Arsenal game. Not a vintage performance but will take the three points. Signings will take time to bed in. Bring on PSG!

I actually think you'll get a result out there, PSG looked really average the other night, and haven't really replaced Ibrahimovic which is surprising.

I actually think you'll get a result out there, PSG looked really average the other night, and haven't really replaced Ibrahimovic which is surprising.

Maxwell, Kurzawa, Thiago Silva and Aurier are all injured for PSG. Motta had to fill in at centre half. Marquinhos, Kimpembe and Thomas Meunier are their only fit senior defenders meaning they have to play a youngster at right back. After their poor start and defensive injuries, we have to take the chance and set a marker away at PSG.

Maxwell, Kurzawa, Thiago Silva and Aurier are all injured for PSG. Motta had to fill in at centre half. Marquinhos, Kimpembe and Thomas Meunier are their only fit senior defenders meaning they have to play a youngster at right back. After their poor start and defensive injuries, we have to take the chance and set a marker away at PSG.

Meunier is a right back so it would be a youngster at left back. Didn't realise they had all those issues. Shove Sanchez up against the worst defenders and see if Giroud or Lucas can get anything from Kimpembe. Cavani has been erratic in front of goal as well.

Even with all that though they have good players and will be tough to play against but, then it is the Champions League so who isn't

Arsenal should beat PSG, their defence is in tatters and they haven't looked fluent up front yet

Arsenal should beat PSG, their defence is in tatters and they haven't looked fluent up front yet

We also have a first team lineup to pick from. We have to get a result to lay a marker to win the group. I think we can win with maximum points.

View attachment 128238
Why are we doing the backup goalie nonsense in the Champions league? Why this Spanish second keeper nonsense? Why do we buy a £35 Million midfielder to leave on the bench?

That's bound to be so frustrating as an Arsenal fan, you qualify for the Champions League, you're playing your toughest group opponents away from home who happens to be in a real slump of form (beat by Monaco, held at hom at the weekend by St Etienne), so a huge chance to put yourselves in a perfect position to go on to win the group, yet Wenger still doesn't go wholeheartedly for the jugular. Then when they qualify as group runners up, everyone will be crying about how unlucky you'll be to meet a Bayern Munich or a Barcelona so early in the K.O rounds when in-fact, there's nobody to blame but themselves.

That's bound to be so frustrating as an Arsenal fan, you qualify for the Champions League, you're playing your toughest group opponents away from home who happens to be in a real slump of form (beat by Monaco, held at hom at the weekend by St Etienne), so a huge chance to put yourselves in a perfect position to go on to win the group, yet Wenger still doesn't go wholeheartedly for the jugular. Then when they qualify as group runners up, everyone will be crying about how unlucky you'll be to meet a Bayern Munich or a Barcelona so early in the K.O rounds when in-fact, there's nobody to blame but themselves.

It's not even the PSG's of the world. We'll probably lose to Ludogrets and Baseline then needing to beat PSG to qualify. I can't understand the league and champions league keeper thing. I thought Madrid and Barca were daft for doing it. Ospina is definately a champions league quality keeper but you would want a Petr Cech in goal that could be the difference between winning and losing. I get starting Coquelin/Cazorla partnership over Xhaka but if he wasn't going to start tonight, why didn't he start on the weekend?

The whole team line-up is a shambles. Xhaka should be starting along with a proper striker. Period. Wenger has some big questions to answer if this does not pay off.. BIG.

The whole team line-up is a shambles. Xhaka should be starting along with a proper striker. Period. Wenger has some big questions to answer if this does not pay off.. BIG.

Sanchez makes sense. Giroud is not fit enough according to RMC. Perez has only played one game. Ospina in was the big call.

Oh come Arsenal, I'm not even a fan and that really winds me up. Sort your **** out.

Back