The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
5 of the last 7 goals at Old Trafford offside. (Or was it 5 offside goals the last 7 games there? I forget the stat from last weekend but it 5 of 7 of something.).

Both Arsenal winners against Burnley this year should never of stood.

Let's those fans not complain when something goes the other way the next time!
Very harsh peno imo. Reminds me of the red Nani got against Madrid.

Clowns like Wenger and Pep do this **** all the time and yet the media bigs them up as these dignified statesmen of football. Mourinho does it once and he a Satan.

More examples of inept officiating this season. Wenger pushing and facing up to the 4th official lol and security having to separate them lol

He should get absolutely nailed for that. You can't put your hands on an official. Disgraceful from someone who should no FAR better.

And theres the 3 game ban coming up for the Swiss lad.

well if any 1 saw the barnsley leeds game last night will see how bad the refs have been this season and that ref was refing prem games up till not long ago

See what’s happening on Twitter

[h=1][/h]
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAAZACQAAAIchI+py+0Po5y02ouz3rz7D4biSJbmiabqyrZrAQA7

From The Stands– ‏@FromTStands

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

Arsène Wenger on Burnley's penalty: "It didn't look a penalty to me."Arsène Wenger on Arsenal's penalty: "It was a penalty & a red card."
8:36 am - 22 Jan 2017
17 RETWEETS17 LIKES.
yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAAfACQAAAIgjI+py+0Po5y02ouz3rz7D4biSJbmiabqyrbuC8fyWQAAOw==
yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAAlACQAAAIjjI+py+0Po5y02ouz3rz7D4biSJbmiabqyrbuC8fyTNf2rRQAOw==
yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAADAAQAAAIDjI9WADs=
yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAAjACQAAAIijI+py+0Po5y02ouz3rz7D4biSJbmiabqyrbuC8fyTNdnAQA7

Reply to @FromTStands

You won’t see these kinds of Tweets next time you’re here.
You’ll see more of these kinds of Tweets every time you’re here.
You’ll see more of these kinds of Tweets every time you’re here.

well if any 1 saw the barnsley leeds game last night will see how bad the refs have been this season and that ref was refing prem games up till not long ago

Did Ryan Kent standout mate?

Seen his goal which he took superbly. Can't see him ever having a career at the very top (just doesn't have that difference making ability to his game out wide) but he should be a competent player at that level.

Wondering if Barnsley might look to take him permanently this summer? Everything you read is good about him coming out of Oakwell.

dont know mate did not see the game just the higelights but we will nodought buy him then when the big boys see him we will sell like all our best players as of late

He should get absolutely nailed for that. You can't put your hands on an official. Disgraceful from someone who should no FAR better.

And theres the 3 game ban coming up for the Swiss lad.
Just got back. 4 match ban unfortunately as he's already had a straight red. He's such a rash player. Watched him for Gladbach and internationals the past 2 years. Makes stupid decisions like this a few times a season. I remember him lunging in the 89th minute during a World Cup Qualifier Switzerland were already winning, getting a second yellow.

To be fair, I don't know what 4th official was trying do to there.

You can't be getting into arguments and turning your back away from the pitch when there's a live game going on. I'm guessing that's exactly what set Wenger off, it was like, look mate I'm already in the tunnel, so go back out there and do your ******* job.

I said it earlier in the summer and I will say it again, Granit Xhaka is an absolutely brilliant signing. The way he sent Mane flying to stop a counter-attack describes him in a nutshell. He takes no **** from anyone and is the type of midfielder who will drive Arsenal to a trophy if only Wenger puts the right players around him.

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

I loved the way you pointed out part he sent Mane flying :D

I said it earlier in the summer and I will say it again, Granit Xhaka is an absolutely brilliant signing. The way he sent Mane flying to stop a counter-attack describes him in a nutshell. He takes no **** from anyone and is the type of midfielder who will drive Arsenal to a trophy if only Wenger puts the right players around him.

Back