The Arsenal Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Joss
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21K
  • Views Views 2M
had to happen 3-3.wouldnt surprise me if the gunners get another

After Ferguson you lads should know no games ever over until the final whistle.

scouse u are so right bro.still its points dropped for arsenal and sets up the united-pool game very nicely.should be a great game,or at least better than the drab anfield affair.And yes we contributed to make it drab i will give u that

scouse u are so right bro.still its points dropped for arsenal and sets up the united-pool game very nicely.should be a great game,or at least better than the drab anfield affair.And yes we contributed to make it drab i will give u that

It'd be nice if he did come out and play football against us for once. You'd think he would as a draws no good to either side but it's Mourinho against L'pool so he'd be going against a career pattern.

That said we have added ******* out bad games to the many boxes ticked this year and Lallana and Wijnaldum not missing this time adds to breaking low lines down so we're prepared for whatever he does or doesn't revert back to.

But we've two cup games to navigate first before we can think about Utd.

Sky Sports News HQ– Verified account ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

Sky: Arsenal will complete the signing of Hednesford defender Cohen Bramall in the next 48 hours: [url]http://skysports.tv/Md8c2x [/URL] #SSNHQ

Xhaka is quite the liability for you lads huh?

As important as he is, he's liable to do something boneheaded every game by being over physical/ aggressive.

Got to say if i was Arsenal (glad i'm not) i'd be annoyed with Giroud's celebration. Celebrated like he'd just won the game just to show off the goal he scored days before. Unfortunately think it says all you need to know with the mentality within the Arsenal squad right now. Exceptional comeback for sure but not sure you'd see another side celebrate like that when massively on top with minutes left.

Sanchez' reaction when the whistle was blown is worth seeing. He was absolutely furious despite the come-back. Lad has a true winning mentality. Would have him in my team any day of the week.

Got to say if i was Arsenal (glad i'm not) i'd be annoyed with Giroud's celebration. Celebrated like he'd just won the game just to show off the goal he scored days before. Unfortunately think it says all you need to know with the mentality within the Arsenal squad right now. Exceptional comeback for sure but not sure you'd see another side celebrate like that when massively on top with minutes left.

Yeah, Martial barely blinked an eyelid when equalising around the 85th min against 'Boro, just wanted to get back in his own half to try push for the winner.

Harsh crowd in here on Giroud. He's just scored the equalising goal after being three down. If you can't celebrate that what can you celebrate? It's what the games all about.

They still had a good 4 minutes of injury time after Bournemouth kicked back off to try push for the winner.

Harsh crowd in here on Giroud. He's just scored the equalising goal after being three down. If you can't celebrate that what can you celebrate? It's what the games all about.

They still had a good 4 minutes of injury time after Bournemouth kicked back off to try push for the winner.
Not harsh at all. What the guck was he thinking pushing his team mates away celebrating his scorpion kick goal from the last match. More interested in the camera, than getting the ball back. Wasted over a minute doing that. I'm not surprised Arsenal fans are ****** on there Forums! And I will not be surprised to see Sanchez gone in the Summer. Clearly frustrated and seen him swearing at Ramsey amongst other team mates during the game. Can see Ozil staying not both.

Not harsh at all. What the guck was he thinking pushing his team mates away celebrating his scorpion kick goal from the last match. More interested in the camera, than getting the ball back. Wasted over a minute doing that. I'm not surprised Arsenal fans are ****** on there Forums! .....

God you REALLY don't like Arsenal at all do yer? Or maybe you don't like Giroud?

From Giroud getting up off the floor having put the header in, there's 10, make that TEN seconds from him running straight over to celebrate with the Arsenal fans, who he's just scored in front of, to then legging it back the centre circle. Gabriel is in the frigging crowd. **** knows what you'd make of him!

Playing to the camera my eye. He's just scored the equaliser after being part of a side coming back from 3 goals down. If he can't celebrate like mad when he's done that (Which he did. For all of TEN seconds) then he may as well give up the game.

Anyone ****** at that needs to SERIOUSLY reassess why they even watch/ follow football.

[video=youtube;Uj2QSCBPuew]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj2QSCBPuew[/video]

God you REALLY don't like Arsenal at all do yer? Or maybe you don't like Giroud?

From Giroud getting up off the floor having put the header in, there's 10, make that TEN seconds from him running straight over to celebrate with the Arsenal fans, who he's just scored in front of, to then legging it back the centre circle. Gabriel is in the frigging crowd. **** knows what you'd make of him!

Playing to the camera my eye. He's just scored the equaliser after being part of a side coming back from 3 goals down. If he can't celebrate like mad when he's done that (Which he did. For all of TEN seconds) then he may as well give up the game.

Anyone ****** at that needs to SERIOUSLY reassess why they even watch/ follow football.

[video=youtube;Uj2QSCBPuew]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj2QSCBPuew[/video]
Just shows the mentality to me. I'm sure it was longer from getting off the floor to celebrating to running to the halfway line then kicking off again. Hey not my problem better for us :) Look at Martial and our players after we scored the equaliser with 5 to go. Straight for the ball then straight for the kick off. Scored the winner a min later. Nothing against Giroud is a good STR!

Xhaka is quite the liability for you lads huh?

As important as he is, he's liable to do something boneheaded every game by being over physical/ aggressive.
The penalty given away was poor but the issues are tactical. How often do you see Xabi Alonso 1v1? Xhaka is given too much space to defend within defensive transitions. He should never have been in that position in the first place. In the last half hour, he picked apart the deep block.

Not harsh at all. What the guck was he thinking pushing his team mates away celebrating his scorpion kick goal from the last match. More interested in the camera, than getting the ball back. Wasted over a minute doing that. I'm not surprised Arsenal fans are ****** on there Forums! And I will not be surprised to see Sanchez gone in the Summer. Clearly frustrated and seen him swearing at Ramsey amongst other team mates during the game. Can see Ozil staying not both.
He wasn't happy because Ramsey told him he should have set Monreal on the overlap than shoot from 40 yards out. Alexis can be very frustrating in that sense.

He wasn't happy because Ramsey told him he should have set Monreal on the overlap than shoot from 40 yards out. Alexis can be very frustrating in that sense.
Yeah mate was saying same at work today. Has cut a very frustrated figure at times this season. What you thinks gonna happen with both Ozil and Sanchez. Owners gonna pay up?

Back