✍️
Long-term deal for @PabloMV5
✍️
Long-term deal for @OficialCedric
✍️
Loan extension for @DaniCeballos46

More info on the new deals
?
I dont even know what to say lol. First theres Luiz and then the decision to sign a crooked Mari who hasnt shown anything worth giving a long term deal. Along with Cedric getting a 4 year deal at 30 despite not playing a single minute.

Asked about whether he was concerned about not having the money to strengthen, Arteta said: Big concern... There is no magic. You need to improve with quality, quality players.

Arteta on Aubameyang future @Arsenal: "The way he looks at it when I speak with him, he sounds pretty convinced. But if he can see the success and direction we are taking it is the right one, I think he’ll be more positive about it, yes."

Arteta on Aubameyang future @Arsenal: "The way he looks at it when I speak with him, he sounds pretty convinced. But if he can see the success and direction we are taking it is the right one, I think he’ll be more positive about it, yes."
I guess now they have won the FA cup and at least have European footie next year it gives him an incentive to stay.

I guess now they have won the FA cup and at least have European footie next year it gives him an incentive to stay.

Is the Emmerdale Cup an incentive to stay? Only the money will be in reality.

Arteta is in a win-win situation. He knows he won't get top-level investment at Arsenal but if he can show that he can keep them competitive then don't be surprised if City nabs him when Pep trudges off to Italy.

Is the Emmerdale Cup an incentive to stay? Only the money will be in reality.

I'd be absolutely ecstatic if the 'only' thing L'pool won next season was the 'Emmerdale Cup.'

And we're currently Champions of EVERYTHING!

Congratulations Arsenal. Another disastrous looking season has ended not too shabbily at all.

I'd be absolutely ecstatic if the 'only' thing L'pool won next season was the 'Emmerdale Cup.'

And we're currently Champions of EVERYTHING!

Congratulations Arsenal. Another disastrous looking season has ended not too shabbily at all.

That's nice, but doesn't really change anything. If you're a player in the last part of your career but can still start for most CL clubs, why stay?

That's nice, but doesn't really change anything. If you're a player in the last part of your career but can still start for most CL clubs, why stay?

My point was more the ridiculous slur on the FA Cup.

As I type, sans the resumption of Europe, only L’pool have had a more successful season than Arsenal among English clubs.

My point was more the ridiculous slur on the FA Cup.

As I type, sans the resumption of Europe, only L’pool have had a more successful season than Arsenal among English clubs.

The emmerdale cup was in reference to the Europa League which they have qualified to be in next season. Not on about the FA Cup!

The emmerdale cup was in reference to the Europa League which they have qualified to be in next season. Not on about the FA Cup!

Thank you for the clarification.

But the points relative and still stands if that’s the slur on that. They had to win the FA Cup to qualify for it.

Europe’s Europe regardless and the Europa is still a major competition

Not arsed what it may or may not mean to Aubameyang (Sp?). Just ridiculous the way the Europa League is looked down on in England.

Last edited:
I'm sure Wolves won't be too disappointed if they only win the Europa League... Win that and they get the bonus of Champions League next season (not that it will happen realistically but in knockout football you never know).

it's the way that UEFA have treated it over the years that have diminished a lot of credibility it originally may have head. Admittedly the CL reward now makes it more appealing for the winner. It's like how they constantly rename certain trophies for money, the Carabao Cup was before the Carling Cup or the League Cup or whatever the **** it keeps being called. How can fans take it as seriously when they keep just changing it on a whim for more sponsor money?

it's the way that UEFA have treated it over the years that have diminished a lot of credibility it originally may have head. Admittedly the CL reward now makes it more appealing for the winner. It's like how they constantly rename certain trophies for money, the Carabao Cup was before the Carling Cup or the League Cup or whatever the **** it keeps being called. How can fans take it as seriously when they keep just changing it on a whim for more sponsor money?
You mean the Milk Cup ;)