Hi Raikan,
I have 2 questions :

First, How can i make the price of my players increase !! is it when the team wins a cup or participates in the champions league?
Second, how can i keep my star players away from big teams ? you know the story, whenever a player is performing well the big teams will start bidding, i refuse, he becomes unhappy and wants to leave the club and so on...

Hi Raikan,
I have 2 questions :

First, How can i make the price of my players increase !! is it when the team wins a cup or participates in the champions league?
Second, how can i keep my star players away from big teams ? you know the story, whenever a player is performing well the big teams will start bidding, i refuse, he becomes unhappy and wants to leave the club and so on...

1) your players have a certain value cap depending on your clubs rep. The more you win, the more your club grows financially the more your players values will be which realistically will make it harder for clubs to buy your best players off you for cheap :)

2) that is a tricky one, it depends on the player really.
Steps to follow:

• once a club offers an amount, counter the offer to like £85m (this means his asking price is that much which may deter other clubs making offers as well as does not **** the player off because you have not rejected the offer either.. what usually happens is they will withdraw and your players agent will ask for an improved deal which you give him :) its a win win
  • say he is now upset after declining offers etc.. have a chat when he becomes unhappy and try things like the "build team around you" if he still wants to go then say "I will let you go at the end of the season" hopefully by that time the clubs would lose interest and most of the time the player does not want to leave in the end, especially if you do well which is a must :)
  • if he starts performing badly consistently then I would sell him for at least 200%.. remember, no one is irreplacable...

Yeah of course no one is irreplaceable but sometimes when the player becomes unsettled and unhappy, he submits a transfer request. As soon as I accept his request, the other teams will stop bidding for him and when i offer him for his exact value, they either tell me no one is interested or I'll get only low bids (not even his full value) but since he's unhappy and the relationship is broken beyond repair, i would be obliged to accept the offer and sell him on the cheap.

Does this scenario ever happen to you or its just me?

Once or twice but not very often.. It does happen to a lot of people though..

but then you have him on the list dont offer him out wait for clubs to offer and keep on rejecting.. as he is already ****** off.. after a while 99% of the time he will ask you to take him off the list and everything will be perfect again, mark my words :)

^ ^ Bang on. I've experienced that a lot of times, and the result was too I became a favoured personnel thingy too, and the player spent the rest of his career playing for the club, and ended up coaching too. Alls well that ends well.

How do you send your scouts to search a country? Mine just always come back after a day with around 5 aging useless players :(

And when adding leagues is it possible to manage in them? When, for example, I add La Liga it won't let me manage or see the leagues :S

May just be me or maybe a bug but cheers for your help :D

Raikan do you know when genie scout 2012 will be released.

Thanks in advance

hi Raikan

Hope your good, is there any tips when bidding for players, for example, i am trying to buy thiago silva whos valued at 11.25mil i've offered 35mil but still no good they want 51mil. even unknown players like maxym koval whos not worth much but dinamo want 15+ for him.

Any help much appreciated mate

Hi Raikan
I've been trying for a long time now to apply for other jobs, but they always boil down to either:
Laughed off (I got this when I went for bigger teams)
Team board can't afford the compensation required (The reason I went for bigger teams)
Any ideas? Do I need to resign my current job to get a new one?

Dear Raikan,

How do you look so sexy?

Love from,

A. N. Admirer.

Do you like broccoli Raikan?

Two questions.

1. There are two players. First is 20 years old, second is 35 years old. They both have the same attributes, form etc. Who is better ?

2. The same. There are two players. But they have the same age, attributes form etc. But they have diffrent CA (for example 130 and 170). This one who has 170 is better ?

Hi Raikan
I've been trying for a long time now to apply for other jobs, but they always boil down to either:
Laughed off (I got this when I went for bigger teams)
Team board can't afford the compensation required (The reason I went for bigger teams)
Any ideas? Do I need to resign my current job to get a new one?

Nevermind, as I got lucky in Champions League draw and got to Group Stage with my current team (Vålerenga), people got more interested.
I got tipped as a possibility for Juventus, Man Utd (After Ferguson retired), Tottenham (After Redknapp retired after winning Champions League) and got headhunted by Newcastle just now. Not sure if I should take it or wait a bit though. Can't really see me getting very much further with Vålerenga, but better offers might come along. Ideas?