Can you upload a screen shot of the Soccer AM team? Just to prove its true..?

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Where are my mannors.... PLEASE :D

Can you upload a screen shot of the Soccer AM team? Just to prove its true..?

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

Where are my mannors.... PLEASE :D
think you have the wrong thread matey :)

about my first question...
should I buy the player or signing is enough to be as "home grown"?
and if it has any relevance on their development... i found some argen players... but its a non-playable league

edit: i can buy or sign they but they will only come to my club when they turn 18... in a 3 years time.. :(

Last edited:
about my first question...
should I buy the player or signing is enough to be as "home grown"?
and if it has any relevance on their development... i found some argen players... but its a non-playable league
sorry mate, please repeat the question I dont understand what you are trying to say :)

should I buy the players, so they can come to my club straight away, or should I just give them contract and wait till they are 18?

Lol, actually i am in the right place :p, if i was to be pedantic, i would inform that this is the "Ask Raikan" thread, saying "Anything else may be asked in here"I asked if you could up a screeny for me... so in essence still a question :p

should I buy the players, so they can come to my club straight away, or should I just give them contract and wait till they are 18?
they have to be at your club (or loaned out) for 3 years! so the sooner you get them the better :)

Lol, actually i am in the right place :p, if i was to be pedantic, i would inform that this is the "Ask Raikan" thread, saying "Anything else may be asked in here"I asked if you could up a screeny for me... so in essence still a question :p
hahhah, what the **** is Soccer Am mate?

Lol, its an English Football show shown every saturday morning, very popular in England. Apparently all the stars of the show have been put into the FM12 database and you can see them just not manage them. I didnt beleive it and am at work so cant find out for myself, so i thought i would ask the expert :p

How can I get Andy Carroll to score?
lol :p allow him to go party..........

nah, just kidding! so many things mate, roles/pi's/team instructions/formation etc etc.. :)

Complete Forward - support or TM - Support! hold up ball, run with ball, run from deep, through balls sometimes
long shots, cross ball never
short passing, make him TM ball to mixed! set floating crossing and ask all of your players to cross the ball to him! (TM)

normal movement and no roaming! no creative freedom either!

lol :p allow him to go party..........

nah, just kidding! so many things mate, roles/pi's/team instructions/formation etc etc.. :)

Complete Forward - support or TM - Support! hold up ball, run with ball, run from deep, through balls sometimes
long shots, cross ball never
short passing, make him TM ball to mixed! set floating crossing and ask all of your players to cross the ball to him! (TM)

normal movement and no roaming! no creative freedom either!

Ok, Ta i'll give it a go.

here is a question, am playing as manchester city and none of my strikers are scoring goals so i decided to buy another striker but i dont know which one to buy. Rossi or Ibrahimovich. which one would you choose

here is a question, am playing as manchester city and none of my strikers are scoring goals so i decided to buy another striker but i dont know which one to buy. Rossi or Ibrahimovich. which one would you choose
Nilmar

Gotze or Hazard for left wing? Or maybe someone else?:)

Last edited:
@up, that he is excellent player at young level (compared to others in his age range)