First time I've started from scratch making a tactic.

I'm currently trying to do what most people want. (Score lots of goals, concede very few.) I've decided to use Real Madrid to start off with (No point in starting with a lower team, and waste time...) and the goal aspect is their, but I'm conceding goals I shouldn't. I lost to Villarreal 4-1. They had 1 CCC. (Which they didn't score from) but 3 goals from 20+ yards. After noticing I was conceding from distance, I decided to close down more, but then I was being pulled out of position, and was conceding goals once again.

TL:DR - How do I stop conceding goals from 20+ yards, without being pulled out of position at the back?

(I'm playing a 4-2-3-1.)

will i ever be rich?
not as rich as me! :p just kidding!

How do you send your scouts to search a country? Mine just always come back after a day with around 5 aging useless players :(

And when adding leagues is it possible to manage in them? When, for example, I add La Liga it won't let me manage or see the leagues :S

May just be me or maybe a bug but cheers for your help :D
1) you set their assignments via the scouting drop down menu, select a really big nation like Brazil and search specifically for players under the age of 23 or something or position specific? Are you still playing the demo as if you are due to the short nature of the demo your scouts literrally come back after a day as it is more of a "tester" or "teaser" to show you!

2) I have not added additional leagues mid game yet, I assume you would/should be able to! maybe not then! that would be a real pain if you cannot!

Raikan do you know when genie scout 2012 will be released.

Thanks in advance
not sure mate, I have never used it or even know how to :) keep checking the downloads page, I am sure it would be out shortly...

hi Raikan

Hope your good, is there any tips when bidding for players, for example, i am trying to buy thiago silva whos valued at 11.25mil i've offered 35mil but still no good they want 51mil. even unknown players like maxym koval whos not worth much but dinamo want 15+ for him.

Any help much appreciated mate

1) What team are you? some clubs just dont want to sell their prized assests and will ask ridiculous prices to scare you off just like you do when someone is interested in your prized assest :) Koval is a fantastic keeper and is very well known (well to me anyway)

Hi Raikan
I've been trying for a long time now to apply for other jobs, but they always boil down to either:
Laughed off (I got this when I went for bigger teams)
Team board can't afford the compensation required (The reason I went for bigger teams)
Any ideas? Do I need to resign my current job to get a new one?

hey mate, its all due to your past experience and your current success! the bigger team you manage and the bigger stage you play on adds to your reputation as a manager :) and of course the more you win! I saw in a later post you had said you got offered these jobs! thats good!

Do you like broccoli Raikan?
yes, only with cheese sauce

Two questions.

1. There are two players. First is 20 years old, second is 35 years old. They both have the same attributes, form etc. Who is better ?

2. The same. There are two players. But they have the same age, attributes form etc. But they have diffrent CA (for example 130 and 170). This one who has 170 is better ?

1) the youngster as he has 15 years to develop
2) yes currently the 170 player is better, PA has also gotten to be taken into account though! CA means Current ability and 170 is close to being a World Class player already..

First time I've started from scratch making a tactic.

I'm currently trying to do what most people want. (Score lots of goals, concede very few.) I've decided to use Real Madrid to start off with (No point in starting with a lower team, and waste time...) and the goal aspect is their, but I'm conceding goals I shouldn't. I lost to Villarreal 4-1. They had 1 CCC. (Which they didn't score from) but 3 goals from 20+ yards. After noticing I was conceding from distance, I decided to close down more, but then I was being pulled out of position, and was conceding goals once again.

TL:DR - How do I stop conceding goals from 20+ yards, without being pulled out of position at the back?

(I'm playing a 4-2-3-1.)

pressing and zonal marking with aggressive tackling also setting your wide players to man mark and tight mark to get pulled inside to assist with defence :)

well there are many many other things but try that!

G'day!

Liking the Pure Perfection tactic

Not sure what CCC stands for? I have seen it a lot

Cheers

Alright Neil ma' man ! I got a question for ya.

Are there any South American clubs (Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay in perticular) that produce the best youngsters?

G'day!

Liking the Pure Perfection tactic

Not sure what CCC stands for? I have seen it a lot

Cheers

hey bud, I am glad :) it means Clear cut chances

the more the better! how many are you getting a game?

Alright Neil ma' man ! I got a question for ya.

Are there any South American clubs (Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay in perticular) that produce the best youngsters?
yoyoyoyo, do you mean real or regen youngsters?

hey bud, I am glad :) it means Clear cut chances

the more the better! how many are you getting a game?

Ah never realised hahaha

averaging at least 3-4 with my current Arsenal squad
and about the same with my created Lynbrook squad, in Blue Square North (got a young team, no real stars, just players from 16yrs-20yrs
)

Both, actually... Basically teams in South America with the best youth facilities.
Boca, River, Fluminese, Santos, Gremio, Sao Paulo, Nacional, Colo Colo

Uruguay has the best real youngsters as well as Argie and Brazil :)

Boca, River, Fluminese, Santos, Gremio, Sao Paulo, Nacional, Colo Colo

Uruguay has the best real youngsters as well as Argie and Brazil :)

Perfect... Liverpool has formed a partnership with Nacional, which makes it even better.

Cheers for the help mate :)

Hi, i am with SLB (portugal) and the home grown players are a bit ****** so I have to buy like 16year old players to my squad.

my question is:
Are those players that i buy gonna be "Home Grown" players? When?

Another question is:
I have started my first season and I was scoring a lot of goals and just conceiving a few (tactic: Pure Perfection by you Rai). in 13 games(halfway) - 44 goals and 6 conceived. But now I hardly can score 3 goals in a game and i very often conceive a goal ! What happened? I always rotate the squad so they dont get fatigue.
Any way to get the boost back?

and btw.. you are the man of FM (K) (K)

1) Who are your top 3 LWB wonderkids? (no regens, 1 being the favourite)

2) Who are your top 3 RWB wonderkids? (no regens, 1 being the favourite)

Hey there!

Just confused as to why the PA has dropped on a few players..
When I signed Frederik Sorensen his PA was 3 1/2 stars, now its 2 1/2 stars....is this because he is my 4th CB and gets ****** all game time and I didnt loan him out till January??

Hi, i am with SLB (portugal) and the home grown players are a bit ****** so I have to buy like 16year old players to my squad.

my question is:
Are those players that i buy gonna be "Home Grown" players? When?

Another question is:
I have started my first season and I was scoring a lot of goals and just conceiving a few (tactic: Pure Perfection by you Rai). in 13 games(halfway) - 44 goals and 6 conceived. But now I hardly can score 3 goals in a game and i very often conceive a goal ! What happened? I always rotate the squad so they dont get fatigue.
Any way to get the boost back?

and btw.. you are the man of FM (K) (K)

1) 3 years from when they sign with you

2) stick with the core of the team, they wont get too tired and after a big game just select the entire squad and rest them all for 1 or 2 days... make a few little tweaks like setting the tempo quicker or slower and changing the defensive line :) etc etc

1) Who are your top 3 LWB wonderkids? (no regens, 1 being the favourite)

2) Who are your top 3 RWB wonderkids? (no regens, 1 being the favourite)

hey bud, one I play the game properly over the weekend I will find more than this:

1) Georgiy Schennikov - CSKA
Alex Sandro - Fc Porto
Diego Contento - Bayern

2) Sebastian Corchia - Le Mans
Danilo - Fc Porto
Douglas - Goias

Hey there!

Just confused as to why the PA has dropped on a few players..
When I signed Frederik Sorensen his PA was 3 1/2 stars, now its 2 1/2 stars....is this because he is my 4th CB and gets ****** all game time and I didnt loan him out till January??
PA does drop, just remember that is the future potential of the player, 99% of the time players dont live up to their potential due to many factors...

eg: Giles Barnes, Anton Ferdinand etc etc.. (not that they were future stars but you get what I mean)

Hi there Raikan,Do you have a specific Pre-Season training regime, that is say fitness intensive, then change it when the season starts?Or do you keep the same all through the season?CheersM.E.E

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Also, how do i get my line breaks on here? all my text is always scrunched up

Hi there Raikan,Do you have a specific Pre-Season training regime, that is say fitness intensive, then change it when the season starts?Or do you keep the same all through the season?CheersM.E.E

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Also, how do i get my line breaks on here? all my text is always scrunched up

hey mate, I used to but not anymore, its quite tiring putting all the players into a pre-season then once the season starts into their specific training schedules :) so I start off from day 1 by sorting them out into their schedules...

I change them up every year to increase different stats though...

line breaks? just hit enter? :) just space it out like I do, you can always go advanced and use the justification settings etc

Just the answer i wanted, lolCant be bothered either, but was wondering if it was worth it at allNext Question, while you're here This maybe a very n00b question to ask, especially as i have been playing since Champ Man 97/97 (What a game, still play it now)I digress.Is there any way of getting the length of an injury down?I have 3 LVL 20 physios, but i see no difference in length when i had one lvl 20 pysio

Just the answer i wanted, lolCant be bothered either, but was wondering if it was worth it at allNext Question, while you're here This maybe a very n00b question to ask, especially as i have been playing since Champ Man 97/97 (What a game, still play it now)I digress.Is there any way of getting the length of an injury down?I have 3 LVL 20 physios, but i see no difference in length when i had one lvl 20 pysio
hahaha, ok cool mate :)

no, the physio's are just there to really give you a more precise indication of how long the player is going to be out for.. sometimes they come back quicker but I have yet to see any real use of the physio's :) except for the fact that some players recover quicker....