Is there a manager IRL that manages a club team and a national team or cant this be done

Thanks
Matt

Last edited:
not sure the date, but a few weeks before the season kicks off..

Started a new save in Germany on the update and I got asked what pitch sizes I wanted to choose on 29th July, but never asks me when I manage in England?

hey mate, afther searching these threats its going very well. playing 451 counter with as roma, and won all my pre season games. my next question im using my LM and my RM as winger but i dnt know what role i train them. which position? i can post my roles later if you need

hey mate, afther searching these threats its going very well. playing 451 counter with as roma, and won all my pre season games. my next question im using my LM and my RM as winger but i dnt know what role i train them. which position? i can post my roles later if you need

good to hear pal

train them as wingers :)

can you look at my post on your mufc guide please i aprcate your oppion

Got lewandowski as a line striker and holtby just playing behind, what roles would recommend playing them both for holtby to get a lot of assists and lewandowski to score and get a lot of chances?

Anita just got injured for at least 4 months , can you tell me a key DM to buy with 16-20M€? Anita played a big role in how my team played. Thanks

Going to buy a youth striker as my third choice/one for the future, looking at benzia, maupay, fierro or use a youth striker from my academy called souleymane coulibaly, who would you recommend at getting? I'm playing a spurs by the way :)

Going to buy a youth striker as my third choice/one for the future, looking at benzia, maupay, fierro or use a youth striker from my academy called souleymane coulibaly, who would you recommend at getting? I'm playing a spurs by the way :)

I would recommend Fierro, he is god like in about 3 seasons, my current on is keeping michu and defoe out of the team scoring 7 in 8 games season 2014/2015 so far ! :)

I've seen screenshots of him and he looks class, haven't seen benzia and maupay in there prime, I play with one up top and have lewandowski and falcao and adebayor as my strikers, will sell adebayor at the start of next season so whichever youth striker I sign, will not necessarily play a massive amount of games straight away

I've seen screenshots of him and he looks class, haven't seen benzia and maupay in there prime, I play with one up top and have lewandowski and falcao and adebayor as my strikers, will sell adebayor at the start of next season so whichever youth striker I sign, will not necessarily play a massive amount of games straight away

Maupay and Benzia are probably better in my opinion :)

Hi mates...i have too many youngsters that their maximum ages are 18...like tutino lazaro and halilovic.im in 2014 and my team is lazio.do u think i loan all of my youngsters to seria B or use them in my 'under 21 old' team?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Got benzia, cost 5 mill in second season, going to get falcao to train him first and then get lewandowski to train him after

I cant buy hin in first season for lazio.his asking price is 14000000

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi bud

Quick question regarding wilshere. bought him in to add some quality to my man utd side since scholes has retired,clevs is very injury prone atm and rooney has been too (love him in cm.rarely lets me down) and carrick is getting old so cant rely on him to play every single game. i've had success with him as a dlp-support but could he do the job on defend?

Hi bud

Quick question regarding wilshere. bought him in to add some quality to my man utd side since scholes has retired,clevs is very injury prone atm and rooney has been too (love him in cm.rarely lets me down) and carrick is getting old so cant rely on him to play every single game. i've had success with him as a dlp-support but could he do the job on defend?

yeah he can mate, just set his run from deep and run with ball to sometimes :)