Set his tackling to easy in the player instructions. Also check his PPMs - if he has "dives into tackles" try to unlearn it.

but surely as a DM/CM he's supposed to gain possesian of the ball, and stamp his authority on the game? is there no way you can tweak it

I am looking for good young advanced playmaker, but cheap too.

Poli and pjanić are higly rated...which would be better option?

I am looking for good young advanced playmaker, but cheap too.

Poli and pjanić are higly rated...which would be better option?

Kiyotake is a machine!

Pjanic is very very good and develops brilliantly!

Adam Maher is probably one of the best, not sure how much though!

Raikan, if I use 2 DM should I use a BPD?

it depends on what players are in front of him and what style of football you want to play?

if you have 3 AMC's in front of the two DM's then yeah a DLP would be a good idea to get the ball up to them! if using 2 DM's their passing is not as direct and their movement is quite compact

When I've deleted the folders that allow me to play as Germany/Japan does that take effect when the NT next calls up players or when a new save is made?

When I've deleted the folders that allow me to play as Germany/Japan does that take effect when the NT next calls up players or when a new save is made?

unfortunately, it will only take effect in your new save.

it depends on what players are in front of him and what style of football you want to play?

if you have 3 AMC's in front of the two DM's then yeah a DLP would be a good idea to get the ball up to them! if using 2 DM's their passing is not as direct and their movement is quite compact

Ok thanks, I was just asking as I am using this formation:

---------AF---------
---------------------
---W------AP------W---
--------A----DM------
---FB---CD---CD--FB---
------------GK------------

and I am looking for ways to improve it :)

I have a player with 19 freekick taking and one with 17.

The one with 19 freekick always hits the wall,
the one with 17 scores 85% of the time

the only difference is the one with 19 has power freekick, and judging by real life that should be an advantage (ronaldo, hulk etc) but since he's never scored one im going to say its pretty obvious power freekick is balls on here. Have you had any luck with it, or should i re-train it?

I have a player with 19 freekick taking and one with 17.

The one with 19 freekick always hits the wall,
the one with 17 scores 85% of the time

the only difference is the one with 19 has power freekick, and judging by real life that should be an advantage (ronaldo, hulk etc) but since he's never scored one im going to say its pretty obvious power freekick is balls on here. Have you had any luck with it, or should i re-train it?

Free kicks also come down to players following stats:

1) technique
2) long shots
3) finishing

however, power free kicks never work for any player I have managed, only if he has attempts long range free kicks

Free kicks also come down to players following stats:

1) technique
2) long shots
3) finishing

however, power free kicks never work for any player I have managed, only if he has attempts long range free kicks

Okay, the one with 17 FK has 18 long shots, but doesnt have long range. I'll train this guy to do long range freekicks, i've uploaded a picture of his stats so you can see why im perplexed, he's a regen i've had for a while now.

View attachment 330492

Hello there.

For developing and training youngsters, in the training tab there is oftenly advices given by the various coaches that *** should be put onto a training regime to train their *** (e.g. passing etc).

Do you normally follow your coaches' recommendations or you choose what you think that player should train on ?

Me personally i pick and choose for the first team and let the coaches decide on the youth, minus the more promising ones who demand more attention. The reason is best explained in an example, my coaches kept asking me to put adryan on a regime to improve his tackling. His tackling is what, 6? it's just not beneficial to worry about it, 4 seasons later and he'll be 11-12 tackling but would have lost the attributes in a more important area as he's not a DM. It really does depend on a per-play basis, though.

Hey bud,

I have a tactic here that i would like your insight on, i can go out on a limb here and say there are some very close similarities with the style that Barcelona play and i would love it if you could test it yourself and give me some hints to improve it, it seems like a very good base to start off a possession tactic IMO :)

View attachment 331097

Hey bud,

I have a tactic here that i would like your insight on, i can go out on a limb here and say there are some very close similarities with the style that Barcelona play and i would love it if you could test it yourself and give me some hints to improve it, it seems like a very good base to start off a possession tactic IMO :)

View attachment 331097

hey buddy :)

not testing tactics anymore, otherwise 100 members ask me like every 3 days :)

Hey,

im new with fm13, i realy like it but i lose every single match with everyclub, to be honest i dont understand the whole fm, dont know were to start to get used with al those settings. do you have tips to be a good manager ?

thanks!

Hey,

im new with fm13, i realy like it but i lose every single match with everyclub, to be honest i dont understand the whole fm, dont know were to start to get used with al those settings. do you have tips to be a good manager ?

thanks!

hey bud, there are so many things to say, I suggest going through these and searching these forums and the web for articles :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-fm13-how-get-right-reaction.html#post1712428
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...m13-tactical-guide-beginners.html#post1650792
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...our-finances-make-money-fm13.html#post1611416
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...most-important-stats-per-position-thread.html
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...tics-training/85738-coaches-guide-galaxy.html