Hello, not really to do with players or anything, but what has happened to setting the width an length of your pitch? Thought it was quite an important part of how your team play and now you can't change it

Hello, not really to do with players or anything, but what has happened to setting the width an length of your pitch? Thought it was quite an important part of how your team play and now you can't change it

at the start of each season you are asked what size you want it :) you cannot change it mid season no

It doesn't even ask me at the start of the season now, not since the update I think

It doesn't even ask me at the start of the season now, not since the update I think

strange..

just started a new save on new patch, my first so have not seen it yet, will keep an eye out for it next season though!

anyone else seen this?

Ill start a new save with the new patch and with the old, do you know the date of when you're supposed to get the option to change the pitch?

Ill start a new save with the new patch and with the old, do you know the date of when you're supposed to get the option to change the pitch?

not sure the date, but a few weeks before the season kicks off..

Ahh okay, if anyone knows the date it would be helpful if they could tell me :)

strange..

just started a new save on new patch, my first so have not seen it yet, will keep an eye out for it next season though!

anyone else seen this?

Have started a Game in the New Patch and it doesnt ask in the First Season that option....but before the sr=tart of 2nd season, there was an option relating to the pitch sizes...

How strange, I don't think I've seen it on second season neither to be fair

Is there anyone better than Ademilson, seriously? I don't think i'd even sell him for 80M. He's just a beast. So, in your experience, have you found anyone better? Here's screenies of him in my save. Oh, i've set his name as VaN Rambo because that's what my online pro on fifa13 is called. :p

View attachment 332323View attachment 332324View attachment 332325

If you can think of someone it'd be great, because i've added a second manager and real sociedad have a **** striker (Carlos vela) and he's in dire need of replacement.

Rodrigo is a beast can get up to 20 finishing, composure, and off the ball.

hey raikan could you reccomend the best training for neal maupay? my *** man says set him on heading, should i listen to him or put his training to a player role? thanks alot!

hey raikan could you reccomend the best training for neal maupay? my *** man says set him on heading, should i listen to him or put his training to a player role? thanks alot!
replied on the Maupay thread earlier mate :)

Is there anyone better than Ademilson, seriously? I don't think i'd even sell him for 80M. He's just a beast. So, in your experience, have you found anyone better? Here's screenies of him in my save. Oh, i've set his name as VaN Rambo because that's what my online pro on fifa13 is called. :p

View attachment 332323View attachment 332324View attachment 332325

If you can think of someone it'd be great, because i've added a second manager and real sociedad have a **** striker (Carlos vela) and he's in dire need of replacement.

Lacazette/Neal Maupay/Benzia

Lacazette/Neal Maupay/Benzia
Maupay hasn't developed, he has 14 finishing @ the age of 22. Lacazette is going to be out of the 7M price range i think, spose i could always throw some cash at sociedad from spurs. Thanks.

Also, rodrigo is at chelsea being a bench warmer :{

Maupay hasn't developed, he has 14 finishing @ the age of 22. Lacazette is going to be out of the 7M price range i think, spose i could always throw some cash at sociedad from spurs. Thanks.

Also, rodrigo is at chelsea being a bench warmer :{

Jean-Marie Dongou starts at barca can become really good, also Mason Bennett from Derby will be good if they developed him, Also Arkadiusz Milik starts at Leversken again he looks really good, pretty sure I spelled but just in case his birthday is 28.2.1994

Also if you upload your save I can just look around for other players if you want as I find it quite fun(H) to do so and then tell you who I recommend

i juat cnt keep a clean sheet! what is going on, no matter what tactic i play how defensive i play, ive had my training on defensive and match training on defensive positions for 3 months now, and now matter what happens teams come from behind to beat me. Even when im 2-0 up at half time theyll beat me 3-4 or 4-2. everytime i score i first the other team will come from behind to beat me EVERYSINLGE game and when i go behind i end up losing 3-0 or 4-0. what is goong on? my squad has high determination attributes too so i dont know why this happens, cant keep a lead to save our lives. its getting to the point where i just wanna quit the game and not play anymore, any tips will be appreciated!

Determination would be different i think. It would be a case of concentration? what are your defenders concentration stats?

Maybe when you're 2-0 up, switch more defensive. Whats your squad like?