Hi Raikan.started a new liverpool save.in my previous save using your awesome amc tactic, borini was banging in the goals.for this save, ge had only scored 1 league goal in 10 games.for the life of me i can't recall how i made it work in the previous save.any suggestions?

Hi Raikan.started a new liverpool save.in my previous save using your awesome amc tactic, borini was banging in the goals.for this save, ge had only scored 1 league goal in 10 games.for the life of me i can't recall how i made it work in the previous save.any suggestions?

hey bud, no clue lol :) sorry

Best PPM's for:

A lone AF
CM - DLP(s)
CM - AP(s)

AF: places shots (if good technique and finishing/composure) goes around keeper/runs with ball through centre
DLP: dictates tempo/looks for pass/switches ball to other flank
AP: killer balls/runs with ball through centre

AF: places shots (if good technique and finishing/composure) goes around keeper/runs with ball through centre
DLP: dictates tempo/looks for pass/switches ball to other flank
AP: killer balls/runs with ball through centre

Thanks.

Hi,

i started a save with QPR and its going pretty well, currently in first season, only played about 13 games altogether, my tactics are starting to drill into the players and are working, despite randomly losing 5-1 at home to reading and then beating spurs 2-1 away, i noticed that you did a save with qpr a while back, how did you get on with it? who did you buy and sell in the first and second season, where did you finish in the league and cups in the first season? :)

Hi,

i started a save with QPR and its going pretty well, currently in first season, only played about 13 games altogether, my tactics are starting to drill into the players and are working, despite randomly losing 5-1 at home to reading and then beating spurs 2-1 away, i noticed that you did a save with qpr a while back, how did you get on with it? who did you buy and sell in the first and second season, where did you finish in the league and cups in the first season? :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...r-like-son-following-footsteps-qpr-story.html

I started around the 20th November when they were bottom of the league (as in real life) 1 win in 10 :)

this was old patch (I think it was LFC's actually) so prices may differ

Hey Raikan007

I am in my 3rd season with Liverpool and I really want to challenge for the title this season and need to improve my squad now I have 60 mil plus sales to spend.

My team is:
Stegen
Santon Nkoulou Skrtel Corchia
Lucas Leiva(DM)
Gerrard(AP) Allen(DLP)
Coutinho(IF) Sturridge(IF)
Suarez(CF)

I am going to add your awesome attacking mid tactic also but I need to add some world class players to the team, Gerrard is getting old so I may need a replacement that can play right now instead of him and I want a good left winger also.

Hey Raikan007

I am in my 3rd season with Liverpool and I really want to challenge for the title this season and need to improve my squad now I have 60 mil plus sales to spend.

My team is:
Stegen
Santon Nkoulou Skrtel Corchia
Lucas Leiva(DM)
Gerrard(AP) Allen(DLP)
Coutinho(IF) Sturridge(IF)
Suarez(CF)

I am going to add your awesome attacking mid tactic also but I need to add some world class players to the team, Gerrard is getting old so I may need a replacement that can play right now instead of him and I want a good left winger also.

hey bud,

I would look at Isco/Ander Herrera/Thiago/Dembele (very good player, underrated) Alan Dzagoev/Sahin/Gundogan

Nico Gaitan/Andre Ayew/Neymar/Di Maria/Bale/Sadio Mane

Hi mate, you know Carlos Fierro ? :p I had im in last 2 Fm's is he worth playing in this fm ? :)

Been managing Ajax for 4 seasons now and I've wondered why there hasn't been many players coming into my academy or popping up in the game from Scandinavia. So I sent my scouts there but they very rarely find players. I've just loaded the Belgian and Danish leagues, should I be able to find more players now? Also, will they just generate loads of random players or will real players that weren't in the game before the leagues were loaded (eg: Praet) come into the save?

EDIT: Another thing, I need a DLP for around £10-£15m, just finished season 4. Wages should be about 30k. Any suggestions? No worries if not, I've looked forever but can't find anyone.

Been managing Ajax for 4 seasons now and I've wondered why there hasn't been many players coming into my academy or popping up in the game from Scandinavia. So I sent my scouts there but they very rarely find players. I've just loaded the Belgian and Danish leagues, should I be able to find more players now? Also, will they just generate loads of random players or will real players that weren't in the game before the leagues were loaded (eg: Praet) come into the save?

EDIT: Another thing, I need a DLP for around £10-£15m, just finished season 4. Wages should be about 30k. Any suggestions? No worries if not, I've looked forever but can't find anyone.

yes it will add more players, he might..

Bony would be a good signing

And mate what would you change in this tactic philosphy ?

343579d1369081716-what-would-you-correct-tactic-fm-2013-05-20-22-23-42-46.jpg

any good tip ? :) ( not talking about players, just fluid, width, tempo... and that stuff )

Raikan, I think you might have read that as DLF? Haha I looking for a midfielder, I'd go for Bony but I've got Destro out scoring him!

I couldn't manage to get any of those without breaking my wage structure, managed to get a regen with 5* potential and 3* CA so I threw him in.

Really strange, Praet has turned up but only has 2.5* PA according the my scouts, tempted to just sign him anyway and see if he develops well with game time, good idea?

Raikan007, or who ever can help, i managed to get my team promoted from Npower 1(and Win) to EPL, unable to score and conceding goals. i'm using the same tactics. but its just not good enough. i've got a version of 4-5-1. any advice? i am still new to this game btw.

I couldn't manage to get any of those without breaking my wage structure, managed to get a regen with 5* potential and 3* CA so I threw him in.

Really strange, Praet has turned up but only has 2.5* PA according the my scouts, tempted to just sign him anyway and see if he develops well with game time, good idea?

yeah not bad mate, can get him quite cheap too

Raikan007, or who ever can help, i managed to get my team promoted from Npower 1(and Win) to EPL, unable to score and conceding goals. i'm using the same tactics. but its just not good enough. i've got a version of 4-5-1. any advice? i am still new to this game btw.

thats your problem bud, you cannot use the same approach coming into the top league as the underdog! yes you played good attacking football when you were the big fish in the pond, you are now a small fish in a very big pond!

play deep, defensive, counter, direct, less freedom, rigid etc..