#The Assembler FM23

#The Assembler FM23

@DeliciousStory would you use OP against 4231 Structura and against 442 bombyte? If yes which OP would you use? Using also 4231 Structura. Thanks in advance and well done for your videos specially the ones for Spaghetti League (y)

@DeliciousStory would you use OP against 4231 Structura and against 442 bombyte? If yes which OP would you use? Using also 4231 Structura. Thanks in advance and well done for your videos specially the ones for Spaghetti League (y)
IF you are facing those tactics on PvP, you need to understand where it stands, but i would try to focus his BPDs/Volante pretty hard, if you can apply more pressing then him you will dominate

thanks for your answer, I usually use 4231 as main tactic but also like the 41212. which do you think is more effective on this human games? Thanks in advance

thanks for your answer, I usually use 4231 as main tactic but also like the 41212. which do you think is more effective on this human games? Thanks in advance
It's something you need to understand by playing to be honest. Both of them are quite good. Maybe in order to apply more pressure 41212 can offer you better options

Today PeP 3421 is coming out 15:00 GMT+2

Attachments

• Guardiola.png
    Guardiola.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 26
FM23 - 415 Tornado Paradox and II

Thank you for this mate. I play 3-2-5 on eFootball 23 and was waiting for a 5 upfront tactic to be released. Ok it still needs 4 defenders instead of 3 on eFootball but it looks good.

I see you are releasing a new tactic later today.
I like playing in Portugal due to very relax transfer rules, i try Sporting Lisbon or Braga to try and be best team in Portugal.
The problem is the league has 3 top teams and they can go 10-15 games unbeaten, meaning winning the games is very important.
In terms of winning the most games, not the most fun, do you think the 4-2-4 is still the best tactic?
Thank you.

FM23 PeP El Rey 3421 Recreation - The Gung-Ho Possession

Avg poss:
Brentford 61%
Chelsea 66%

Leipzig 64%
Newcastle 62%
PSG 70%

City 64%

Thank you for this mate. I play 3-2-5 on eFootball 23 and was waiting for a 5 upfront tactic to be released. Ok it still needs 4 defenders instead of 3 on eFootball but it looks good.

I see you are releasing a new tactic later today.
I like playing in Portugal due to very relax transfer rules, i try Sporting Lisbon or Braga to try and be best team in Portugal.
The problem is the league has 3 top teams and they can go 10-15 games unbeaten, meaning winning the games is very important.
In terms of winning the most games, not the most fun, do you think the 4-2-4 is still the best tactic?
Thank you.

I can make even a 3-2-5 but will be literally unstable. Yes, 424 is doing wonder, but honestly i will always prefer lone striker :D

I can make even a 3-2-5 but will be literally unstable. Yes, 424 is doing wonder, but honestly i will always prefer lone striker :D
I prefer 3 at the back for both FM and eFootball. If you ask me name me top 10 striker in world, easy. Name me top 10 center back in world. easy. Name me top 10 wingbacks in world.... i know 2? They are very difficult to buy for and in FM you get problem in few years where there are no good ones for sale and you struggle, but CB is very easy to buy cheap OP and be ok.
Do you think the PEP one is better than 424, or do you still believe 424 to be best in terms of wins?

I prefer 3 at the back for both FM and eFootball. If you ask me name me top 10 striker in world, easy. Name me top 10 center back in world. easy. Name me top 10 wingbacks in world.... i know 2? They are very difficult to buy for and in FM you get problem in few years where there are no good ones for sale and you struggle, but CB is very easy to buy cheap OP and be ok.
Do you think the PEP one is better than 424, or do you still believe 424 to be best in terms of wins?
Pep is a recreation, 424 is a "plug and play tactic", but with meta players you can easy make pep good as well :)

Looks really interesting, might switch from Conte Ball to this. Do you prefer this one or Conte Ball?

Which would be better for underdog in CL?
That's a plug and play tactic vs recreation, if you manage to do worst something is wrong. I really like that setup, did even a serie with that