#The Assembler FM23

#The Assembler FM23

your work is good but i think your vids are too long with family life work etc dont have time watch hours long vids theres loads of vids on youtube get to the point just my opinion mate

your work is good but i think your vids are too long with family life work etc dont have time watch hours long vids theres loads of vids on youtube get to the point just my opinion mate

That's the whole point, since there are tons of videos on youtube that get to point and still 99% of the community doens't even know what was a :

-Meta tactic
-Training
-Team Building
-Team management
-TI and PI
-OIs

Believe me, i don't make long videos because i find it funny or because i don't know how to get to the point. Maybe that's not your case, but i am doing "test video", i have really did a variety of video legthn*, guess what, for some reason most of the community like more in dettail videos. For now i am "scriptless", but i will try to organize it a bit because really 4-5 hours to make a video is too much.

But really if i do simply say : Use FMRTE/GENIE or LEARN how to use your self in-game(i could've cutted 50 minutes), maybe you that are smarter then others can understand it but the rest? There are people that don't even know how to press load game on fmrte :LOL:

I did put timelines for that reason, but once i do learn how to make a good video FX i will simply add more text parts as well.

Btw thanks for your feedback, that's something even i was thinking about, but it's harder then it seems.

That's the whole point, since there are tons of videos on youtube that get to point and still 99% of the community doens't even know what was a :

-Meta tactic
-Training
-Team Building
-Team management
-TI and PI
-OIs

Believe me, i don't make long videos because i find it funny or because i don't know how to get to the point. Maybe that's not your case, but i am doing "test video", i have really did a variety of video legthn*, guess what, for some reason most of the community like more in dettail videos. For now i am "scriptless", but i will try to organize it a bit because really 4-5 hours to make a video is too much.

But really if i do simply say : Use FMRTE/GENIE or LEARN how to use your self in-game(i could've cutted 50 minutes), maybe you that are smarter then others can understand it but the rest? There are people that don't even know how to press load game on fmrte :LOL:

I did put timelines for that reason, but once i do learn how to make a good video FX i will simply add more text parts as well.

Btw thanks for your feedback, that's something even i was thinking about, but it's harder then it seems.
never said you was trying to funny your tactics and explainations are on point i just dont have the hours to watch long vids thats all im saying i wasnt being negative towards you appreciate your hardwork you put in to help fellow gamers

never said you was trying to funny your tactics and explainations are on point i just dont have the hours to watch long vids thats all im saying i wasnt being negative towards you appreciate your hardwork you put in to help fellow gamers
I know! i was just trying to give you an explanation about the matter, it's not easy to make them shorter on some topics, considering the fact that players still not understanding them after so many times, for now i am trying to divide the points with timelines, but imagine for me isn't worth making a video of 1 hour +++ because means i will spend like 3-4 hours on it. But i am trying to learn even how to explain things in an easier way.
If you check around the youtube you will notice that i did tried many videos lenght and at the moment the longers one are the ones with more views.

I didn't get your post in any way offensive believe me and for me feedbacks are really important, i am sorry if it sounded like i was upset or something.

I know! i was just trying to give you an explanation about the matter, it's not easy to make them shorter on some topics, considering the fact that players still not understanding them after so many times, for now i am trying to divide the points with timelines, but imagine for me isn't worth making a video of 1 hour +++ because means i will spend like 3-4 hours on it. But i am trying to learn even how to explain things in an easier way.
If you check around the youtube you will notice that i did tried many videos lenght and at the moment the longers one are the ones with more views.

I didn't get your post in any way offensive believe me and for me feedbacks are really important, i am sorry if it sounded like i was upset or something.
no i fully understand your point of view you explain every detail you need and your work hard behind the scene and cant even imagine the time you put into it and ive seen other vids hour long i just lose interest because ive got limited hours to play fm im just lazy i watch short clips lol but i appreciate your content mate

@DeliciousStory firstly, I want to thank you about 3412 Italian Magic tactic and who contributed it.

I just wanna share my 2 seasons history with Udinese,
No OI's before any kind of matches, just plug and play.

Results are very amazing, we won the league 2 seasons in a row and 1 Italian Cup, eliminated by Barcelona at the round of 16 in CL 2nd season.

Here are the some photos, thank you again!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

TR1.jpg

TR2.jpg

Note that in the second season, I won the league in a normal season but somehow we played play-off match with Inter and won it again on penalties.
Looking forward to going for third season, if Juventus doesn't bid us :)

Just going to leave it here, Palace with Arteta style
P.S. in game with Liverpool away I was leading 1-3 until 60m, I was too optimistic and kept playing without changes and lost 4-3, but I was dominating liverpool away
haven't seen this for a while in FM23!!!
1691742194716.png

1691742220513.png

1691742256152.png