#The Assembler FM23

#The Assembler FM23

Yeah. This ME isn't friendly with massive ball possession. On the beta one could work fine, but after the following patches direct and counter attack are the way to go. But for myself I really like to have ful control of the match, even losing games :)
Well let me know if you like this kind of tactic or you want something else on shape :)

That's first fast attempt, you have to tell me how the tactic played? Was counter-attacking? Possession based etcetc. That's Meta-fm23 build,if you really want we can make the central AM into SS but i really don't like them this season, i've just forced Haaland in there.

We can remove WBIB but if you like smoother football we should keep it
View attachment 615047
If you prefer possession based we can remove pass into space but some combos will gonna be wasted.

Since i prefer to play counter-attack we stay really low on D-Line
View attachment 615048

If instead you prefer to be more aggresive, we can adjust it but since none really know how the off-side trap works we can make just some tryouts.

Mentality is balanced, but we can move into positive or attacking, remember that more we move it more it's gonna be elite only team.
when watching the gameplay, it reminded me of the liverpool side 2 seasons ago, very fast counter but it was always long balls over the top or through balls that split the defence and the 3 shadow strikers always latched on and it ended up with 2/3 shadow strikers against their goalie.
this was a constant thing in the tactic, but 1 thing was that it always conceded goals due to how high the press was.
i'd say on average it scored 3/4 goals per game and conceded 1 maybe 2.
all i can remember is that it was fast paced, really exciting to watch and every video ended up with 1 of my shadow strikers having a 1v1.
no crosses, ball was always pinged through the middle, the wingers spent most of their time cutting inside and joining the shadow strikers, and it was the RPM in the middle which started most attacks.

when watching the gameplay, it reminded me of the liverpool side 2 seasons ago, very fast counter but it was always long balls over the top or through balls that split the defence and the 3 shadow strikers always latched on and it ended up with 2/3 shadow strikers against their goalie.
this was a constant thing in the tactic, but 1 thing was that it always conceded goals due to how high the press was.
i'd say on average it scored 3/4 goals per game and conceded 1 maybe 2.
all i can remember is that it was fast paced, really exciting to watch and every video ended up with 1 of my shadow strikers having a 1v1.
no crosses, ball was always pinged through the middle, the wingers spent most of their time cutting inside and joining the shadow strikers, and it was the RPM in the middle which started most attacks.
OK, try it and tell me how it's look, so i guess we are on the same binary :)

done 1 full season with Man City and Newcastle, Went on holiday for whole season, let assistant make signings and control everything.
this is the outcome
Haaland with 63 goals in 1 season.
@DeliciousStory

Attachments

• competitions.png
    competitions.png
    368.9 KB · Views: 229
  • Haaland.png
    Haaland.png
    631.1 KB · Views: 308
  • league table.png
    league table.png
    196.6 KB · Views: 504
done 1 full season with Man City and Newcastle, Went on holiday for whole season, let assistant make signings and control everything.
this is the outcome
Haaland with 63 goals in 1 season.
@DeliciousStory
How is the game play I guess that's was your main focus? It's something yet too distant? I can maximize the outcome of the tactic but if you don't like that will be meanless

How is the game play I guess that's was your main focus? It's something yet too distant? I can maximize the outcome of the tactic but if you don't like that will be meanless
Going to run a few more tests, taking a bit longer than usual as i'm playing on my work laptop lol.
going to try Atalanta next as their predicted to finish 7th.
I'll let you know how it goes.

4231 Extreme undervolt

Trying to make this shape great one, but since we are on undervolts-serie (Many tactics gonna come-out soon).
I am releasing this one first because i've tested it a bit in depth even with WIll's Test.

New corner setup,you guys should try really efficient set pieces. Gonna work on IFK's defensive one that seem were those tactics seem to be more leaky.

Leave some feedback!

Attachments

• 7w.png
    7w.png
    581.3 KB · Views: 471
  • 6w.png
    6w.png
    286.9 KB · Views: 397
  • 5w.png
    5w.png
    283.5 KB · Views: 180
  • 4w.png
    4w.png
    286.1 KB · Views: 143
  • 3w.png
    3w.png
    287.2 KB · Views: 138
  • 2w.png
    2w.png
    283.7 KB · Views: 131
  • 1w.png
    1w.png
    274.4 KB · Views: 138
  • 6c.png
    6c.png
    330.7 KB · Views: 153
  • 7c.png
    7c.png
    304.7 KB · Views: 155
  • 5c.png
    5c.png
    382.1 KB · Views: 149
  • 4c.png
    4c.png
    384.4 KB · Views: 147
  • 3c.png
    3c.png
    574.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 2c.png
    2c.png
    117 KB · Views: 254
  • 1c.png
    1c.png
    674.9 KB · Views: 384
  • 4231 Extreme undervolt.fmf
    45.4 KB · Views: 135
3421 Extreme undervolt

New optimized Set pieces for Corner- Attack Routine. Need to works for IFKs,if anyone has some ideas i can try to implement them.

As you can see Dias did legit 40+ goals. Soon gonna translate those set pieces for Strikers. So we can break the 160 goals of Haaland!

Attachments

• 7w.png
    7w.png
    581.1 KB · Views: 320
  • 6w.png
    6w.png
    285.2 KB · Views: 254
  • 4w.png
    4w.png
    284.7 KB · Views: 93
  • 5w.png
    5w.png
    292.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 3w.png
    3w.png
    291.2 KB · Views: 76
  • 2w.png
    2w.png
    296.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 6c.png
    6c.png
    306.9 KB · Views: 86
  • 7c.png
    7c.png
    555.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 1w.png
    1w.png
    278.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 5c.png
    5c.png
    307.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 4c.png
    4c.png
    382.4 KB · Views: 46
  • 3c.png
    3c.png
    387.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 2c.png
    2c.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 143
  • 3421 Extreme undervolt.fmf
    46.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 1c.png
    1c.png
    666.4 KB · Views: 211
Who takes set pieces?
Also can you upload your Man City save please?
Just let AI to take those, Edit : i did missunderstood, if you want you can join my discord and i can upload those file you want, i don't know what you mean by messenger, i can't towards fm-base because the file is too big.

Last edited:
4132 Extreme undervolt

Another tactic with new attack corner set routine!

Check it out and let me know if you like it!

Dias 45 goals!

Attachments

• 6c.png
    6c.png
    300 KB · Views: 183
  • 5c.png
    5c.png
    383.2 KB · Views: 128
  • 4c.png
    4c.png
    383.2 KB · Views: 68
  • 3c.png
    3c.png
    360 KB · Views: 74
  • 2c.png
    2c.png
    115.1 KB · Views: 236
  • 1c.png
    1c.png
    659.4 KB · Views: 235
  • 4132 Extreme undervolt.fmf
    45.4 KB · Views: 111
Just let AI to take those, Edit : i did missunderstood, if you want you can join my discord and i can upload those file you want, i don't know what you mean by messenger, i can't towards fm-base because the file is too big.

How do I download the save file?

Any stats on inswinging or outswinging is best?
Also how important is the players original positions? Could i swap the DMCL with the DMCR without making the set piece less effective?
From right works better near post from left work better long shot, i did more then 10k games to check it :p. I will check both long as well at a point but first test weren't good. You can swap who you want, i will also test a striker there rest you can put whoever you like more.
I've notice tho on 343 that if you put for example the "dc" as header the routine collapse even if was the same player, i don't know yet why.
If you test them give a feedback so i can collect more data. What i really need to test are defensive free-kicks where i've noticed the teams are more leaky