#The Assembler FM23

#The Assembler FM23

You have to change corners manually with Everton as the centre backs aren't natural for them. Thiaw and Mina were good but don't always play DCR, otherwise I set them to Calvert Lewin.

Same thing i did xD

Check this out!

Join discord!

If Anyone have a good tactic to test let me know, i am running some benchmark as well :cool:

Hi ! where is the tactic link please ?

Sorry I can't find it

1675707569990.png

Go to test result bar and click on download: here is the link: https://community.sigames.com/appli...d=731476&key=c8f64207812486043d37027ca514ee3d

From corner routine who takes the corners?
I don't set it up, i prefer IA to choose the best one,if you want to choose it you need to fix the routine,otherwise you might get "slapped" if you fail the corner and get counter-attack

4132C Hall of Fame-Matisptfan III

Tested few more tactics from others Authors as well.

Check it here :

Join discord:

Attachments

• 7c.png
    7c.png
    289 KB · Views: 132
  • 6c.png
    6c.png
    384.5 KB · Views: 138
  • 5c.png
    5c.png
    364.4 KB · Views: 155
  • 4c.png
    4c.png
    579.7 KB · Views: 176
  • 2c.png
    2c.png
    309.7 KB · Views: 259
  • 3c.png
    3c.png
    117.8 KB · Views: 268
  • 1c.png
    1c.png
    672.2 KB · Views: 447
  • 4132C Hall of Fame-Matisptfan III.fmf
    46.1 KB · Views: 91
433 Hall of Fame Focus Striker
Just changed the routine to the Striker and this happened 43 goals scored on EPL just from corners (ok he is Haaland the beast), gonna try even with Scamacca and others :p
Just checking out even 433 with 2 cms instead of Volantes,running test on my test-league as well.

View attachment 618310
Started using this tactic in my new Belgian league save and my striker scored 38 goals in 36 games 😀

Started using this tactic in my new Belgian league save and my striker scored 38 goals in 36 games 😀
he is not a good header? should be way more :D! or maybe the level of the player is too low at the moment there

1675893109330.png

Running season 2 and Palmer is already on fire :D

He is quite good in the air, the rest of the squad isn't that strong though. He has managed to score 13 goals in 6 games at the start of the new season.
We want MORE MORE!! Palmerino is getting old for sky bet 2 :(

RBL so far with - 4132 Extreme Diamond Volts II

Attachments

• RB Leipzig_ Fixtures-3.png
    RB Leipzig_ Fixtures-3.png
    766.2 KB · Views: 318
  • RB Leipzig_ Fixtures.png
    RB Leipzig_ Fixtures.png
    766 KB · Views: 207

View attachment 618346

Go to test result bar and click on download: here is the link: https://community.sigames.com/appli...d=731476&key=c8f64207812486043d37027ca514ee3d

Diamond has been good for me - consistently put me top 4-6 with my Villa team. Still yet to find a tactic that can remotely make me competitive away from home in the league against other "bigger" teams. Regardless of how they're performing, if i come up against City, Liverpool, Arsenal, United, Spurs or Chelsea away from home - my players literally turn into a pub team. Any tips?

Attachments

• away.PNG
    away.PNG
    155.8 KB · Views: 98
  • home.PNG
    home.PNG
    166 KB · Views: 97
Bought Zakharyan, Rooney Bardghji, Moukoko, Filipo Mane, Baturina(excellent corner taker even though attribute is only 13) and a newgen backup GK in the summer. Sold a lot of players and that allowed me to buy the ones I've mentioned.

Season 2 won EPL on 90 points. Liverpool and city were much better this year and I won by one point. Won the fa cup which was easy.

We also won the champions League. Along the way had some big wins and beat RBL in the final. Team still isn't really that amazing. In 2-3 years I'll have the best team and then it'll be interesting to see how easy it is.

Season 3 summer window I brought in Endrick, Luke Thomas as Leicester relegated and Kyle Walker on a free. Had sold Beljo to Leverkusen for £75m cash but he turned them down. Bellingham agreed terms but I needed £60m more, so Beljo ruined that. Will go back in January or the summer after selling some player's. Diogo Costa has a minimum fee of £28m so he'll be coming in January I think. Then I'll need a better centre back and the team will be pretty much there before the newgens start to dominate the game. Anyone can leave for £100m+, although Baturina and Moukoko are possibly too important currently to sell. Won't be long until PSG come for one or two with some crazy bids. Average ratings, goals and assists are very high for some players

Would recommend the top scoring formation highly. I didn't think success with Everton this quick would be possible. Indirect free kicks can be improved imo - far post is better I feel than best header. But I'm sure delicious will create something

Attachments

• Everton third season.png
    Everton third season.png
    337.4 KB · Views: 86
  • Everton Second season transfers.png
    Everton Second season transfers.png
    409.5 KB · Views: 75
Last edited: