#The Assembler FM23

#The Assembler FM23

Yup, for me anything else is gonna underperfom so badly that is unreal but you can even try dlp/mezzala combo
can you send the download link? I'm playing some online saves with my friends so I can test them, is it a good tactic? hehe

Vujevic No10 tactic is very strong with babe's oi's but only against two CM or DM positions "pressing" and "weaker foot" i was testing it today, and works perfect even if im usually against using oi's.
mate, u mean, you used only 2 these instruction only v CM and DM - and it is enough?
or the scheme is much more complicated?

This season 2 I decided to play with less stress and more plug and play,sit and enoy :D
This kind of team you can make if you have some skills and you know how to sign players on instalments,so its really easy
I will try to win everything this season because I was able to make 2 very strong teams,team A and team B
Team A will be used in PL and CL
Team B will be used in all other cups
If you see physical presence is everything in this ME tohether with pace
So i will basicly IN FIRST 11 I will play with 5 BPD strong,tall,fast and fantastic with ball
DM and WB are areas where we want to take the ball and dominate by frustrating our opponents
My only job is to make them all happy with playing time ;)
Lets enoy this season with Conte ball!

cs.png

Football Manager 2023 11_07_2023 11_29_58.png

TEAM A
team a.png

TEAM B
team B.png

So far so fantastic as expected! look for those stats !
Now we win all tackles ,game over :D

Attachments

• Football Manager 2023 11_07_2023 20_39_09.png
    Football Manager 2023 11_07_2023 20_39_09.png
    955.5 KB · Views: 292
  • Football Manager 2023 11_07_2023 20_39_20.png
    Football Manager 2023 11_07_2023 20_39_20.png
    554.7 KB · Views: 294

Can you please help me how do you do the opposing team's instructions. Because I think it is very effective in the game, but I don't know how to do it. You play the game tremendously.

looks awesome mate going to give it ago with southampton in championship they got good players to suit

what do you do went a player gets sent off
Depends which role is it, you should take of the AF first. Or if you are on desperate situation try to play with 1 CM or just drop one CM to DM and remove the other one.

It means is very situational

First proper hard test, Roma away as Malmö in Champions League. Holy moly, don't know what happened here. NO OIs used.
I recommend going through the Youtube-video, some nice tips. After 2 quick goals I added "Hit early crosses", seems to work good when they have to increase their offense.

Great job! I will continue to use this tactic. My CA is roughly 135 average of the team.

1689149609135.png

I played with sari tactics. The first part of the season was excellent and a big crash in the second part, especially January and February. I fell from first place to third. I had to go to the bar. Now I will use Conte's tactics, I hope there will be more success.