#The Assembler FM23

#The Assembler FM23

What is happening?? Mbapbe had a tap in on a corner

1689154689712.png

First proper hard test, Roma away as Malmö in Champions League. Holy moly, don't know what happened here. NO OIs used.
I recommend going through the Youtube-video, some nice tips. After 2 quick goals I added "Hit early crosses", seems to work good when they have to increase their offense.

Great job! I will continue to use this tactic. My CA is roughly 135 average of the team.

View attachment 643914
which tactic?

Season 2 done in December or not :D

Attachments

• Football Manager 2023 12_07_2023 23_36_44.png
    Football Manager 2023 12_07_2023 23_36_44.png
    920.9 KB · Views: 480
with editor is easy…
Editor? and why should he use editor for playing a serie lul. Btw you are even blind because he can't use it , if you are talking about the one in-game. But i wish you could develop better you own frustrated quote :)

Dare you to explain your self or just get out of here 🤡

We went and even gave you guys a guide,none said that the tactic is op, but if you won't to watch the video or follow the guide don't cry after if you can't even play the game. Thanks

with editor is easy…
What was edited here? In english football you just have almost "unlimited" funds for transfers, i was able to sell some players with Leicester and buy for over 220mil to rebuild them first season. Im sure that if anything was edited it will show in game status anyway unless im wrong.

What was edited here? In english football you just have almost "unlimited" funds for transfers, i was able to sell some players with Leicester and buy for over 220mil to rebuild them first season. Im sure that if anything was edited it will show in game status anyway unless im wrong.
Dont waste you time and energy on comments like this mate 😃

You talking to someone that 101% buy players without installaments mate. :))))