I liked this post, just so I could dislike it. Raging!

Ffs, still one the tightest defences in the league, can't score goals for toffee though!

5th in the league and Lisandro and RVP seem to be consistent but the rest of my team must be *****

Come on Premier League, keep going boys :)

What is wrong with my useless , inconsistent players? Start off 3rd then completely lose it.

Shitpieces.

As I said previously.. my team sucks.

End of Season 6 Update

Premier League

View attachment 124373

It's a first title win from The Editor's team who had a comfortable 10 point lead over the chasers. Both Joe & Kris stayed in the relegation zone and Jake survives another season in top flight football.

View attachment 124374

David Villa ended the season well, as did Canales for The Editor. The Hardly Athletic midfield trio had fantastic ball retention with pass success rates all above 85%.

View attachment 124378

First Division

View attachment 124376

Who would have thought it, Middle Earth CF have made it into the Premier League! It was their first successful attempt at it after being beaten in the play-offs 4 times in the previous 5 seasons.

View attachment 124379

View attachment 124377

Another disastrous season for skill billies who just can't get control of their discipline after beings shown red 5 times this season. Gareth Bale had a great season for Ginger Ninja's but couldn't quite get them to promotion.

View attachment 124386

Player Scores:
Ronan = 67
The Editor = 52
Dunc = 36
Alex = 30
Kris = 24
Billy = 24
Jake = 17
Redrup = 16
Aannddyy = 14
Joe = 14
Dan = 11
Mike. = 10
Brian 95 = 10
DMF = 5
Ed Syers = 3
Andid1 = 3
Neall = 2
Scott* = 1
Nathan = 0
Shay Given = -8

Seems my team just needed a season or 4 to get warmed up. ;)

Bring on the title.

Woo finally won it :D

Still got 1/2 seasons to bridge the gap between myself and Ronan in the player scores...

How did Tafer no get into the team of the year for the top league?! :O

Top 3 players in pass completion, they must be passing among themselves rather than giving it to the retards i have up front.

He told me it just kinda died
I pleaded but to no avail

Bring on the new international one tirath