Season 5 update

Premier League

View attachment 122687

Alex's lads stay on top and have got themselves a 6 point cushion ahead of The Editor's team. Hardly Athletic have got themselves out of the relegation zone although they're only 3 points from safety.

View attachment 122688

Olic has dropped out of the scorers leaderboard although strike-partner Vagner Love has stormed to the top of the chart. Ricardo Quaresma continues to provide for his team with 14 assists and still going strong at 31.

First Division

View attachment 122689

Riibena FC have really dropped from the limelight and don't look to be getting back to top flight football any time soon. With 9 games to go, any of the top 7 have a change to get promotion, although Andid is currently in pole position.

View attachment 122690

Large ***** striking duo Eto'o & Aguero have finally managed a good season although they'll need to keep it up if they want promotion to the premier league. Dan's wingers are also providing well for their team and they're just outside the promotion places.​

Loving life!!! The youth policy is finally paying off and this managerial masterclass has yet further strengthened my love for Andre Villas Boas.

End of Season 5 update

Premier League

View attachment 122880

Chamakh my ***** up stormed to victory in the premier league who won by a record breaking 14 points. Elsewhere in the table it was very tight except The A-Team who never looked comfortable in top flight football. They'll be joined in the first division by Hellish FC.

View attachment 122881

Vagner Love picks up his first award of the competition with 14 goals making him the top goalscorer. Again Samir Nasri's contribution was key to Alex's team success aswell as youngster Iker Muniain who picked up 4 MotM awards.

View attachment 122882

First Division

View attachment 122883

The Redrup brothers have been promoted back to the premier league and will look to stay there after being labeled the 'yo-yo team'. It's more play-off disappointment for Middle Earth CF after losing 2-0 to Alfie's lads.

View attachment 122884

View attachment 122885

Hulk was instrumental in confirming Billy's promotion with his 21 goals in 25 games. Cristiano Ronaldo must think he'll be stuck in the first division even though he's been putting in marvelous displays season after season but is let down by his teammates frustratingly.

View attachment 122886

Player Scorers

Ronan = 59
The Editor = 42
Dunc = 30
Kris = 26
Alex = 24
Billy = 17
Jake = 16
Joe = 15
Redrup = 13
Aannddyy = 10
Mike. = 8
Brian 95 = 6
DMF = 5
Dan = 5
Ed Syers = 3
Neall = 3
Andid1 = 3
Scott* = 0
Nathan = -1
Shay Given = -6

Oh my life :O CAMANNNNNNNNN! My life is complete.

I just want to thank my players, my manager and everyone who had faith in me.

P.S No auction cup?

Yes, 0 points in all, My team rule..... I WIN

Oh my life :O CAMANNNNNNNNN! My life is complete.

I just want to thank my players, my manager and everyone who had faith in me.

P.S No auction cup?

It's completely f***** because there weren't any replay rules. You win some you lose some...

It's completely f***** because there weren't any replay rules. You win some you lose some...

I see. So by default we shall say I win the auction cup so may I pick up the points for that T Man? ;)

Glad my team is back where we belong, but lack of Auction Cup ftl :(

Only now seen this thread :(

My team sucks. That is all.

Que sara saraaa, whatever will be will beeee, we're going to rape the leagueeee, que saraaa saraaaaa

EASY EASY EASYYYY

Start of Season 6

Premier League

View attachment 123880

The Editor & Alex's teams are back at the top of the table but the other league giant Give 'N' Go are struggling in last place. And with top striker Fernando Torres injured for 2 months, it doesn't look good for Ronan's team. It's very tight in mid-table and we could see a completely different look to the table in the next update.

View attachment 123881

Young French start Yanis Tafer is starting to blossom as a footballer and has formed a great partnership with Carlos Tevez after stealing the position from Neymar as his strike-partner. A goal a game looks to have put Tafer ahead of Neymar in the starting XI and his manager will hope he can continue his great form.

First Division

View attachment 123882

Only 2 points separate the top 5 in another tight start to the season. Tough to beat Ginger Ninja's have made a good start although their weak squad may come back to haunt them at the crucial end of season.

View attachment 123883

Sergio Aguero leads the goalscoring chart with 9 goals. He hasn't played aswell as many thought when the Large ***** fans heard he was joining the club. These goals are greatly overdue and he will be an integral part of their promotion battle.​

Season 6 Update

Premier League

View attachment 123984

The Editor's team have opened up a 9 point lead over their rivals, who amazingly, is The Give 'N' Go. Ronan's team have won their last 7 games which included a 2-0 away win against The Editor's team. Joe & Kris' teams are lying in the relegation zone but aren't too far from safety and will be hopeful of an improvement in form.

View attachment 123985

It's been total rape from Yanis Tafer who's scored 17 in 16 games. Ronan's players are beginning to creep into the leaderboards, after a disastrous start to the season.

First Division

View attachment 123986

It looks like Dan's team are heading back into the premier league although a late surge from Middle Earth CF looks likely so Oakes's Dream XI can't take their foot off the gas just yet.

View attachment 123987

Similar to what Tafer has achieved in the premier league, Aguero has managed it in the first division. 18 goals in 15 starts is what the fans have been expecting and needed as the aging Samuel Eto'o is not as sharp as he was. The black power of Ba & Adebayor seems to be working for Andy's Allstars although they haven't been well supported by the rest of the team and find themselves in 7th place.​