The Australian Open Thread

As for betting, I put £2 on Djokovic considering the tennis he's playing at the moment.

1 more win and I'm £18 up! Nervy game today but Federer wasn't on top form. It'll be awkward watching the final if Murray wins, as it'll be a battle between wanting the cash and supporting my nation!

1 more win and I'm £18 up! Nervy game today but Federer wasn't on top form. It'll be awkward watching the final if Murray wins, as it'll be a battle between wanting the cash and supporting my nation!

Don't turn your back on your country!

Murrays best chance to win a slam to date.

Should have put more on him winning at the start. Oh well, £6 is better than £0.

C'mon Murray :wub:

I reallly hope Murray pulls it out the bag, Ferrer is a solid opponent. However he did beat an injured Nadal, so I think Murray will really test him and hopefully Andy will come out with a ticket to the final.

:) Hi Roger. > Bye bye Roger..> Hello Murray :) > Bye Murray.
Djokovic FTW :)

Murray tried his best to screw up but in the end he pulled through. Was following it all day while at skwl (used friends phone and teachers computer) and was raging when he constantly broke Ferrer and then got broken straight back. i will continue to back Murray in the final as I have in the past. Hopefully the heat gets to Djockovic so he doesn't play as well.