The Australian Open Thread

Although I'm not a fan on Djokovic, I think he will have too much quality for Ferrer.

Final is also on BBC 1/2 on Sunday.

first set

djokovic 6
murray 4

djokovic absolutely dominating from the baseline (H)

second set currently

djokovic 2
murray 0

Last edited:
Murrays got a lot of work to do today to beat novak, Don't you find it crazy hearing people singing songs in tennis XD

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

think andy's got to be much more aggresive and come in off the baseline as Novak is compleltly terrorising him back there.

this is going to be one of the most boring tennis matches I've seen in a long time. Already an hour gone and only one set :S

I :wub: njokovic and always had.

watching him terrorize murray just makes me **** in my pants :D

C'mon Muray oh and if murray wins they'll say hes british. if he loses they'll say hes scottish

As much as I want Murray to win, I just can't stand him :S

Murrays got a lot of work to do today to beat novak, Don't you find it crazy hearing people singing songs in tennis XD

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

think andy's got to be much more aggresive and come in off the baseline as Novak is compleltly terrorising him back there.

nope, i sing some myself :D

this is going to be one of the most boring tennis matches I've seen in a long time. Already an hour gone and only one set :S

The longer the tennis match the better... You don't want a game of tennis to be done quickly, you want to see good rally's and shots. What about the game when the final set went to 100 odd games that wasn't boring was the best tennis match I've ever seen.

2-0 to Novak, broken Andy's serve already with a great challenge. The way its going just now we will still be waiting for another brit to win a grand slam.

They know each others games too well, I think the difference has been that Djokovic is changing things up, keeping Murray guessing, giving him the advantage :S Hopefully Murray can make a comeback though :(

I know he's world number 3 but I've only seen Djokovic a few times .. He's playing excellent

Novsk is a very good player, probably deserves to be WN3.

Come on Andyyy you've came this far :(

Murray just looks completely out of it, I can't see any chance of him getting back in tbh.

Murray being terrorized here from the baseline.

Once again he gets far, and then falls at the final hurdle when it all matters. Unlucky, but I can't see him winning this one today.

Murray being terrorized here from the baseline.

Once again he gets far, and then falls at the final hurdle when it all matters. Unlucky, but I can't see him winning this one today.

It's the usual british thing. Get everyones hopes up then BAM pathetic final performance, he doesn't even look up for it.

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Not sure if the sign in the crowd was supposed to mean something else, But a women holding up a sign saying "Great Scott" - It's Scot! stupid ***** :(