The Basque BAP (follow the story here)

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 264
  • Views Views 22K

Should I remove the transfer ban so Athletic can begin to sign players?

• Total voters
630 apps, 39 goals, 82 assists and 42 man of the match. That's pretty amazing. Lyon were lucky to have us :P

Last edited:
And you even got a Champions league medal for your efforts.
Same story with me and Danny once i joined At. Madrid :D

Could you imagine, if we were at the same club? :O

Could you imagine, if we were at the same club? :O

I would have loved to see us all have stayed at Atlethic and play for Basque. If we hadnt all split up i imagine we would have absolutely dominated the game.

I would have loved to see us all have stayed at Atlethic and play for Basque. If we hadnt all split up i imagine we would have absolutely dominated the game.

Yeah, could've been awesome really. I enjoyed my time at Lyon though, no doubt about that :p

can i get sevilla information and what year did i win goalkeeper liga bbva of the year

I'd love to see the Lyon info screen as well if you don't mind

And you even got a Champions league medal for your efforts.
Same story with me and Danny once i joined At. Madrid :D

Only one medal? I gained 3 medals, you can have one once I find it in my 30 competition wins :P

and over 750 app and nearly 200 goals from the wing! I think that this has to be my most successful game for a long time.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

And anyone that's in my Lower Leagues BAP, I'm restarting it, update today :)

'Reputation - Worldwide'

**** we did well :D

Delighted with **** Torres. Been m most successful BaP to date. 6 Champions league medals thank you very much! United we're a commanding force with me out the wing! 729 apps, 158 goals, 288 assists, not bad eh?
Even at 38 i was at a 7.80+ av rating for Sevilla!

Cheers Steve, brilliant BaP definitely interested in your next.

Viva la Torres!

oh.. can we get the Spain information pic too please? see who had most apps and goals etc.

Back