The Basque BAP (follow the story here)

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 264
  • Views Views 22K

Should I remove the transfer ban so Athletic can begin to sign players?

• Total voters
I've got 9 caps for spain? I wanted to delcare for Basque, i did ask, but never mind. My Player is killin' it, hes classs! Can you upload the game save?? From this point?

As i can't vot for myself my vote goes for : Danny,

There youth caps mate. Really? i cant remember you asking but if you did i can change it?

I can upload the save in a little bit. Iv actually simmed to the next season so will that be ok?

Going to close the 2011 and 2012 awards.
2011: Brad Wilkinson
2012: **** Torres

2013:
Sam 2 votes
Brad 2 votes
Danny 2 votes

Its neck and neck now!!!

Last edited:
Who won the Spanish supercup? I can only see 2 of the penalties.

Edit: Nevermind, we won 4:3.

My vote for 2014 goes to Wilko. 10.00 rating in his first match for the national team.

When was I sold to Getafe?

Last edited:
pretty good season got first team games

my vote this time goes to Danny

2014 vote: Wilko

However, me and him just beasted! 20 assists and 11 goals!

Woah! Only looked at this now. My BAP Torres is looking sick! average rating of 7.86 in league! Still awaiting first cap though but developing very well, the long to West Ham helped.

Samuel Pique gets my vote for BAP of the year, as he's now got 8 caps for Spain.

Looks like we're rivals Danny, i got 19 assists and 11 goals :P!

Woah! Only looked at this now. My BAP Torres is looking sick! average rating of 7.86 in league! Still awaiting first cap though but developing very well, the long to West Ham helped.

Samuel Pique gets my vote for BAP of the year, as he's now got 8 caps for Spain.

Looks like we're rivals Danny, i got 19 assists and 11 goals :P!

Or opposite wing players! Athletic will have a terrifying wing partnership of Torres and Papadopalopaflopaolos!

When did I get transfered to Getafe. Wilko also gets my vote. He destroyed virtually every competition. :)

My vote for 2014 goes to Wilko. 10.00 rating in his first match for the national team.

When was I sold to Getafe?

You havnt been sold,forgot to mention your on loan. :) Only player sold so far is Kenrry.

Or opposite wing players! Athletic will have a terrifying wing partnership of Torres and Papadopalopaflopaolos!

Cant forget Sid aswell,hes a winger and starting to do well,im a cm :)

2014 Vote:
Brad 2 votes
Danny 1 vote
Sam 1 vote
Steve* 1 vote

Also have a 3 way deadlock for 2013 player with 2 votes for Sam,Brad and Danny. so still need more votes.

Update tonight and i can confirm at least 2 players have moved clubs for hefty fees.
Will also post world cup results for Spain and Pays Basque didnt qualify :(

When did I get transfered to Getafe. Wilko also gets my vote. He destroyed virtually every competition. :)

On loan mate,forgot to post loans last season. :( ill remember next time.

Ok and I also vote for Wilko as he dominated. Funny enough he had 16 league goals in january and had a patch of bad form then.

4 votes for Wilko.
1 for each Danny,Steve and Sam

15 games is quite good, I actually copied Messi's stats :D

If I was wing partners with papapspldkhjhvgjhfchjgbjkh it would be lolz

15 games is quite good, I actually copied Messi's stats :D

If I was wing partners with papapspldkhjhvgjhfchjgbjkh it would be lolz

Come on... you can do better than that for spelling my name! :P

Ok so heres the latest votes:
2013: Wilko (3), Sam (3)and Danny (2)
2014: Wilko (5),,Steve(2) Danny and Sam( 1 each)

Remember its not all about goals scored, Some of the defenders have looked great lately and the midfield is also promising. Goalies havnt made too much of an impact but they will be later to peak so hopefully in the next season or 2 they will develop more.
We cant let Wilko win everything :P

Might have time just to do a transfer update and world cup results :)

Last edited:
Back