Fantastic story mate - make us champions of Europe! PLEASE! I love the detail you go in to considering its updates by-the-month. Keep up the good work!

Cheers for the comments guys hope to get an update done tomorrow night.

Dean it worked for me so thats all I can suggest.

Who is playing well for you stokefc?

Hope so jack hope so :D

Really good to see your level of depth in this story.

On my club I would say that you might look at loaning out the following:

Saido Berahino
Lateef Elford-Alliyu
Paul Downing
Joss Labadie

They are all very promising young players.

Keep up the good work and could you maybe post the tactic you are using?

Boing Boing!

Really good to see your level of depth in this story.

On my club I would say that you might look at loaning out the following:

Saido Berahino
Lateef Elford-Alliyu
Paul Downing
Joss Labadie

They are all very promising young players.

Keep up the good work and could you maybe post the tactic you are using?

Boing Boing!

Cheers mate. Yeah I have noticed that I have a very good u18 team. Will do in the next update.

Hope to have an update done in around an hour :D

October Update

michael_kightly_chris_brunt320_390x320.jpg

This month the club had six fixtures, five in the league and then the big derby against Wolves in the League Cup.

picture.php

What a result in the cup! An extra time win over the bitter rivals :D We are delighted to get one over our Premiership rivals and advance to the fifth round of the league cup.

In the league we where beaten by Preston but then bounced back well winning three games and drawing the other. We have regained top spot in the league and lead by six points after Forest had a terrible month.

picture.php

There can only be one game chosen for Performance of the Month an that is the derby win against Wolves where Koren hit an extra time winner :D

View attachment 101007

There was a few stand out performers this month and it is hard to pick one out in particular. However the Player of the Month award goes to David Goodwillie after his impressive work rate displays throughout the month. The striker has settled in well at the club and is looking like a good buy.

_47255712_goodwillie_466.jpg

We scored seven goals this month but the one that stands out as Goal of the Month is Slory's winner against Swansea where we lobbed the keeper from the edge of the area.

picture.php

Another good solid month where we managed to get back on top of the league and also dump our rivals out of the cup. Things have been going very well for the team and I hope we can carry this form into the festive period. Baggies Baggies Baggies!

Nice update mate,
what happened to your Bristol City one?

I'll definetely follow,
your Bristol City one was class so this should be one of the better ones as well :D

burkeoya

As you can see from my sig, Andwele Slory is a buet playing at RWM, Gabriel Tamas is my top scorer although all are from the spot. Dorrans is very good although I don't know if i'm getting the best out of him playing him at DMC. Other than that, Carson, Mattock and Teixera very good. Diouf is ****** injured now! :S

Roman Bednar's 92nd minute winner against Swansea (who should have had a penno) means i've leapfrogged Newcastle into 2nd - 3rd win on the bounce

burkeoya

As you can see from my sig, Andwele Slory is a buet playing at RWM, Gabriel Tamas is my top scorer although all are from the spot. Dorrans is very good although I don't know if i'm getting the best out of him playing him at DMC. Other than that, Carson, Mattock and Teixera very good. Diouf is ****** injured now! :S

Roman Bednar's 92nd minute winner against Swansea (who should have had a penno) means i've leapfrogged Newcastle into 2nd - 3rd win on the bounce

I am not even playing Tamas atm. Were do you play him? I play dorrans in a more advanced role which is working so far. Unlucky about Diouf. Cheers for following.

November Update

WD3550694@WBA-V-SHEFF-UTD-6.jpg

November was a quiet month for the club with only three league fixtures.

picture.php

Not a great month for the club after only picking up four out of nine points. We got off to a bad start with a defeat to Leicester then we battered Bristol at home but couldn't get the goals we needed but then the team responded with a great away win.

We still remain in 2nd place two points behind Notts Forest who had a great month winning four games.

picture.php

Theres not much competition for the Performance of the Month as we only won the one game against Sheff Wed where the team produced a great away performance.

View attachment 101561

with only three games it was hard to pick a Player of the Month but in the three games left back Joe Mattock was good in every game and is developing into a great attacking full back.

joe_mattock.jpg

We only managed to score three goals this month and they all came in the Sheff Wed game. However there was a Peach of a strike in that game that wins Goal of the Month and it came of the boot of Chris Brunt yet again ad the winger hit an unbelievable free kick that no keeper would have saved.

picture.php

Overall it was a quiet month that we played quite well in apart from one game but we only managed to pick up four out of nine points. we our delighted to be at the right end of the table at this time and hope we can make a big push during the Christmas period.

You will easily get promoted. I had a West Brom save and Gary Hooper was the best signing I ever made. He cost me £2M and he scored 25 goals in the first season asnd was my top scorer in the prem.

You will easily get promoted. I had a West Brom save and Gary Hooper was the best signing I ever made. He cost me £2M and he scored 25 goals in the first season asnd was my top scorer in the prem.

I hope so :D Cheers for following.

Will have an update done soon for those interested!

December Update

wbaget_951138c.jpg

This month we where back to the normal hectic schedule with six league games and one cup match.

picture.php

Another great performance in the League Cup by the team knocking out a third Premiership team :D We played them of the park and fully deserved to win after extra time.

However we had a mixed month in terms of the league. We won our first three games of the month then suffered three shock defeats in a row to Blackpool, Peterborough and Scunthrope. I have no idea why we feel apart in the final three games of the month and we will be doing every thing to ensure we but this right with our next game.

After picking up nine points we still sit second in the table eleven points behind forest who are flying at the minute.

picture.php

Even know we had three good league wins in a row the League Cup game against West Ham is award the Performance of the Month. We totally outplayed the hammers at Upton Park and in truth it was us that looked like the Premiership side. We pressed and hassled them all night.

View attachment 101677

There was a couple of great performances throughout the month especially at the start of the month. However the Player of the Month award goes to Simon *** who was standing in for the injured Goodwillie. *** worked his socks of and was rewarded in front of the of goal with some brilliant goals.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/match-centre/article257293.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/Simon+***.jpeg

We scored quite a few goals this month but all so conceded to many in the last half of the month against poor opposition. However the goals we did score where quality and non more so than Slory's great finish against QPR after a wonderful build up that involved nearly 20 passes before young Verratti slide the killer ball into the path of Slory who finished with some style.

picture.php

Overall it was a mixed month starting it of with four wins including the great League Cup Quarter Final win over West Ham. However the wheels feel of and then we recorded three straight defeats. We are looking to put that right at the start f January in a hope to stay in touch with the flying Notts forest. We have also drawn Man Utd in the Semi final of the League Cup which everyone at the club is extremely looking forward to.

like this story mate, great layout too!

is there anyway to upload the highlight of the goal of the month or something like that, that would be really cool!