Reaction score
Hi everyone at FM-Base, I'm new to the Forum and wanted to introduce to introduce myself to the forum by attempting what is perhaps the biggest challenge that has been made, the Alphabet Challenge where the aim is to go through every nation in alphabetical order and win the top league in each of the countries, I may even add the countries respective cup if I feel like it. To make this a bigger challenge I have spent all day on the editor adding in as many nations as what was in the database and here is the list that I will have to get through:

Albania
Algeria
American Samoa
Andorra
Antigua & Barbuda
Argentina
Armenia
Australia
Austria
Azerbaijan
------------------------------
Belarus
Belgium
Belize
Bermuda
Bhutan
Bolivia
Bosnia & Herzegovnia
Brazil
Brunei
Bulgaria
-----------------------------
Canada
Chile
China
Chinese Taipei
Colombia
Costa Rica
Croatia
Cuba
Cyprus
Czech Republic
----------------------------
Denmark
Ecuador
Egypt
El Salvador
England
Estonia
Faroe Islands
Finland
France
Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
---------------------------
Georgia
Germany
Ghana
Greece
Guam
Guatemala
--------------------------
Honduras
Hong Kong
Hungary
--------------------------
Iceland
India
Indonesia
Iran
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Ivory Coast
-------------------------
Jamaica
Japan
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Laos
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Macau
Malaysia
Malta
Mexico
Moldova
Mongolia
Montenegro
Morocco
Nepal
Netherlands
New Zealand
Nicaragua
North Korea
Northern Ireland
Norway
Oman
Panama
Paraguay
Peru
Poland
Portugal
Qatar
Romania
Russia
San Marino
Saudi Arabia
Scotland
Serbia
Singapore
Slovakia
Slovenia
South Africa
South Korea
Spain
Sri Lanka
Sweden
Switzerland
-----------------------
Tajikistan
Trinidad & Tobago
Tunisia
Turkey
Turkmenistan
-----------------------
UAE
Ukraine
United States
Uruguay
Uzbekistan
-----------------------
Venezuela
Vietnam
-----------------------
Wales
-----------------------
Yemen

That is 270 leagues from 118 nations, in order for it to run on my computer without crash dumps on start up I did have to remove a few countries:

Afghanistan
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Cambodia
East Timor
Fiji
Iraq
Lebanon
Maldives
Myanmar
Nigeria
Northern Mariana
Pakistan
Palestine
Papua New Guinea
Philippines
Samoa
Syria
Thailand
Tonga
Vanuatu

So here I go, Tyler Sunny, an ex-Portuguese Sunday League Footballer into the world of footballing management starting unemployed in Albania to try and become a legend!
Club History:

KS Albpetrol Patos - 10/7/12 - 22/11/13 - 500 days
KF Laçi - 19/12/13 - 22/6/15 - 550 days
RC Kouba - 4/7/15 - 16/2/16 - 227 days
AS Khroub - 25/2/16 - 29/10/16 - 247 days
USM El Harrach - 2/11/16 - 20/6/17 - 230 days
Fagasa Youth - 26/5/18 - 19/6/19 - 389 days
FC Rànger's - 28/3/20 - 24/6/20 - 88 days
FC Santa Coloma - 24/6/20 - 12/5/21 - 322 days
Liberta FC - 5/1/22 - 12/5/24 - 858 days
Gimnasia y Tiro - 29/7/24 - 12/10/24 - 75 days
Banfield - 22/10/24 - 13/11/24 - 22 days
Racing Club - 13/11/24 -

Nations Managed:

Guatemala - 25/6/17 - 31/7/17
Russia - 26/1/25 -

Competitions Won:

Albania:

Kategoria e Dyte - 2012/13
Kategoria Superiore - 2014/15
Kupa e Shqiperise - 2014/15

Algeria:

Algerienne Ligue Professionnelle 1 - 2016/17
Coupe d'Algerie - 2016/17

American Samoa:

FFAS Soccer League - 2018/19

Andorra:

Primera Divisio d'Andorra - 2020/21
Copa Constitucio - 2020/21

Antigua & Barbuda

Antigua and Barbuda First Division - 2022/23
Digicel/Red Stripe Premier Division - 2023/24
Antigua & Barbuda FA Cup - 2023/24

Argentina

Copa Argentina - 2024/25

International Competitions Won:

Gold Cup - Guatemala - 2017​

Last edited:
Will be following with interest. Good luck!

There's another one of these on here as well so I'll be following both with interest! Which pack did you download for the leagues?

Will be following with interest. Good luck!

Thanks Celtic!

There's another one of these on here as well so I'll be following both with interest! Which pack did you download for the leagues?

Thanks THB! I didn't download any pack, I just added them in the editor, they aren't very detailed but I don't really mind, the leagues are their so I'm happy.

The First Job - KS ALBPETROL PATOS

getTeamThumb.php

Klubi Sportiv Albpetrol Patos is an Albanian football (soccer) club located in the city of Patos. Founded in 1947, they played the first Albanian First Division in 1974. In 1990, they were finalists in the Albanian National Cup, where they lost to FK Partizani. The first participation of the club in European football was in the 1993-94 UEFA Cup Winners' Cup where they lost 1–3 on aggregate in the qualifying round against FC Balzers of Liechtenstein.
In the 2006/07 season KS Albpetrol played in the Albanian Second Division. They had only 7 points and a goal difference of 13-471.

getStadThumb.php

^ Stadium

qGt1Da5.png

LPcsZUh.png

w7plorn.png

The squad is very poor as it has no real players other than the 2 that are shown who are by far the best at the club.

All the best mate I will follow... Think it would be great and a much harder game if you had to win each top league and each top cup in each country!!
same question as tehhumanbear which pack did you download?

Thanks THB! I didn't download any pack, I just added them in the editor, they aren't very detailed but I don't really mind, the leagues are their so I'm happy.

Ah, how does one do that? I'm doing one of these challenges as well but can't seem to get all the leagues.

KS Albpetrol Patos seem interesting and the squad could do with a lot of improvement! Looking forward to seeing how you will do.

All the best mate I will follow... Think it would be great and a much harder game if you had to win each top league and each top cup in each country!!
same question as tehhumanbear which pack did you download?

Thanks stourbrisge, I think that if a country has a cup, then I shall have to win it :p

Ah, how does one do that? I'm doing one of these challenges as well but can't seem to get all the leagues.

KS Albpetrol Patos seem interesting and the squad could do with a lot of improvement! Looking forward to seeing how you will do.

I can't really explain, I'm sure there are guides somewhere :p I just loaded the editor, loaded the nation I wanted and chose the divisions I wanted to include (some nations don't have any divisions in the database)

To do this you will need to play over 100 seasons, that's if you even win the league in your first season!!!

2012/13 Pre-Season

y7XcoCk.png

QD4YtQp.png

A pretty good pre-season, we utterly demolished our reserves, and that was without me making any signings, the loss was to a team in the division above and it was a tight game so I'm pleased so far.

P10gbWw.png

p1l3fax.png

I have managed to improve the team, shame I couldn't find any new defenders or goalkeepers which could mean some high-scoring games coming my way.

YByBeLt.png

49AlVNs.png

The key signings.

I'm unsure on how to update yet as I could probably get through a season very quickly so I don't know if I should do it monthly, every half a season or at the end of the season.​

GOOD LUCK you will need it ive tried the normal version and its stupidly hard and annoying

wj9Ufcs.png

nOY2HKZ.png

Well I have completely remade the team leading to some great results that see us top of the table after 10 games.

TBz9xjJ.png

uFhq0QN.png

Our squad is now massive and leads to a lot of players being able to swap around and we finally have a worthy first 11.

MRnYWQb.png

RHU4rwE.png

NBzXusp.png

Those are the new best players in the squad.​

1vi5dQW.png

2zCG3s7.png

Pure excellence & class, with 8 games to go we have practically sealed the title and I'm already looking forward to life in Albania's 2nd division!​