iPwiuPI.png

O7DQrT0.png

And yet we came so very, very close to throwing it away! Our form capitulated and we were awful, I have know explanation other than the team thought they'd won it so went easy, and then they couldn't get out of bad form!

TBlql6t.png

MQQCs4X.png

9lkkXv4.png

qTxm9tJ.png

dMrh9Js.png

Well I was looking forward to going Semi-Pro and being in this division but the squad has been massively torn apart and I feel that we'd do well if we got mid-table.

m8HIp0R.png

Great stuff mate. Where do we download the additional leagues? Would love to give this a go. :)

You've just stolen my idea...

You sir are awesome.

Great stuff mate. Where do we download the additional leagues? Would love to give this a go. :)

Thanks Brummy, you can't download them yet since I haven't uploaded them :p I don't plan on uploading them in the near future incase there's some error that comes up.

You've just stolen my idea...

You sir are awesome.

Thanks MrJK haha, always room for one more story :)

Yes you can download them, look at the megapack in the additional leagues.

LySqvhZ.png

g5JpGLk.png

A mixed start although it does see us very low down the table, I'm hoping someone from a better team gets sacked so I can go and apply for it.​

YmpcKan.png

vb6yQfi.png

Well I'm going to the Albanian Job Center 500 days after taking the Albpetrol job, here's hoping I get something!​

A Fantastic Idea this...and congratulations on winning the first title on a List that is going to only expand from here...btw have u thoght wer r u going to be keeping so many medals and trophies.............:p
What was ur starting reputation?

KF_Laci.png

ZIrwQJL.png

JxlgdFR.png

06zezPf.png

Key Players:

L60WDix.png

vIa7xVb.png

SUNqo0s.png

Klubi Futbollit Laçi is an Albanian football (soccer) club based in Laç. They play their home games at the recently renovated Laçi Stadium which has a seated capacity of over 9,000 and an overall capacity of 11,000.

The club was founded in 1960 under the name Industriali Laç, the name was changed to KS Laçi in 1991 when the club first participated in the Albanian Superliga, the name was changed for the last time to KF Laçi in 1997. The first trophy won by the club was the 2008-09 Albanian First Division.

Altin Cuko is the KF Laçi player to have won the Albanian Superliga Golden Boot whilst still playing for the club. This was achieved in the 1995-1996 season where KF Laçi finished in 12th place, out of 18. Cuko had already scored 5 goals for KS Tomori Berat before moving to KF Laçi in January 1996, where he netted another 16 times to give him the Golden boot with a total of 21 goals throughout the entire season with both Tomori and Laçi.

Laci`s ultras group is one of the best groups in Albania.They were founded with the name "ULTRAS DIVAS" in 2005.They always follow the team in transfers and are famous for their songs and choreographies.

A Fantastic Idea this...and congratulations on winning the first title on a List that is going to only expand from here...btw have u thoght wer r u going to be keeping so many medals and trophies.............:p
What was ur starting reputation?

Thanks Kai :) I'll buy a massive walk-in wardrobe to put them all in of course ;) and I started with Sunday League reputation.

ne92LaQ.png

Dd5IB4l.png

Well I joined when the club was in 12th so my time here is already a success! We've also made 1 quite key signing:

8tAMBBA.png

Arturo has scored in every game he's played so far, we also have a young Jamaican coming in January next year:

BN6rjC5.png

Best £500 I'll spend in a while!​

Can i ask something? I'm in the second league of Albania but all my senior players are 'foreign' when theyre Albanian, how do i register them? I have an amazing striker who is literally insanely amazing but i cant play him along with other good players, how do i fix this?

Can i ask something? I'm in the second league of Albania but all my senior players are 'foreign' when theyre Albanian, how do i register them? I have an amazing striker who is literally insanely amazing but i cant play him along with other good players, how do i fix this?

I honestly don't know since the leagues I'm using aren't the ones that were uploaded here so I didn't add in player registration, surely there's a squad registration screen that should work?

hmm, ill check it out. i have to use half-star rated youth, but so do other teams. Ill try the league out now and see how i do, if i get battered every game then ill just make a league on the editor data myself, anyways thanks for the help :p great story by the way :D

hmm, ill check it out. i have to use half-star rated youth, but so do other teams. Ill try the league out now and see how i do, if i get battered every game then ill just make a league on the editor data myself, anyways thanks for the help :p great story by the way :D

At least you're in the same boat as the others, good luck and thanks :)

fIJmzBQ.png

kwlkbPu.png

A good end as we reach 5th and narrowly miss out on European places for next season, hopefully we'll be able to get a few good players in during pre-season to take us that extra step.

sFxe7wv.png

D6Ben7x.png

DTdtisr.png

HencJhj.png

88wmqb1.png

BX1IvbG.png

3qnxSdM.png

me7qXnn.png

A great start to the season sees us top and in the quarter finals of the cup, could this be my last season in Albania?

L3GE4hw.png

dQeGTVW.png

aE3LoPf.png

31hIcmC.png

E9D6rM4.png

OlarMuk.png

mKvWd2A.png

Last edited:
Looking good and making some good progress. Let's hop you win the season with those signings you've made!

HSIfwuk.png

QNQP1ef.png

With 8 games to go the league is really hotting up, it's become a 3 horse race between us, Teuta & KF Tirana being 16 and 14 points ahead of 4th placed Skenderbeu respectively. We're also still in the cup which is good as it means I may be able to move onto Algeria if things go well!​