AYJ1clX.png

CIYIXaZ.png

The perfect end to the perfect season, I have now rejected a new contract so I'll be unemployed again quite soon, I'm also adding the Algerian leagues for me to try and conquer!

a00RNLp.png

dJ2zQQ2.png

MrKCivP.png

ora8hpF.png

200px-RC_Kouba.png

m5ttJnP.png

zM8YcQd.png

JlZVIjg.png

xlXsEzz.png

Raed Chabab Kouba (Arabic: رائد شباب القبة‎) (RC Kouba) is an Algerian football club based in Kouba, a district of Algiers. It was founded in 1942. They play at the Stade Omar Benhaddad.

12455.jpg

Wg0zru2.png

b32b3DV.png

To put it simply, the team are awful, we're £400 over budget and I've had to depend on bringing in youth players on loan, I won't be here very long.​

BSTpeaH.png

pcdJDJe.png

I think this has been my worst form in Football Manager, I have applied for a job and they were flattered by my interest but couldn't afford compensation.​

Last edited:
AS_Khroub.png

2Y3XEtn.png

TATgVUR.png

MAoEKLD.png

4BDGmNT.png

Overall this squad has much more quality and hopefully I can actually do something here...

ysYiYWe.png

gIYNzPk.png

0kzQLSI.png

Association Sportive d’El Khroub is an Algerian football club in the city of El Khroub. Founded in 1927,. The team's stadium is the Stade Abed Hamdani which has a capacity of 8,000 places.

R80gu1T.png

5IVtjAX.png

A great start, we're already fighting for promotion through mainly loan signings and I hope that the form stays this good throughout the season!​

qJmOPDK.png

bmayCYz.png

Am I mad? possibly, but USM El Harrach are already in the top division so I decided to take them up on the offer, they have more money available to them and better players, was an easy choice for me.​

USM_El_Harrach.png

Union Sportive de la Médina d'El Harrach (Arabic: الاتحاد الرياضي لمدينة الحراش‎), known more commonly as USM El Harrach, is an Algerian football club based in El Harrach, Algiers, that plays in the Algerian Ligue Professionnelle 1. Founded in 1935 as Union Sportive Musulman Masion Carreenne, their home stadium is the Stade 1er Novembre 1954.
USM El Harrach has won three national titles, the Algerian Championnat National in 1998 and 2 Algerian Cups in 1974 and 1987.

BA8K3z6.png

f0GcqrW.png

dW7pUeY.png

wHeohqp.png

ON1QC7W.png

3rd club in a calendar year, but I'll do whatever it takes to get to the top of Algeria in as short a time as possible.

0DDDNB4.png

8kYzgwi.png

30z0VvY.png

Perfection! I knew moving club would be a good thing, we've gone from 14th to 5th in 9 games and are only 8 points behind first with 10 games to go!​

izZyqXu.png

7TjkIAT.png

And boom that is Algeria finished with, next is a country that is a major step down from anything, American Samoa!

gOgASWR.png

RDNJqxf.png

Q6JIl7I.png

Pje7HWc.png

djVGris.png

mivqznv.png

Until the Gold Cup is over I shall be manager of Guatemala, I may be managing clubs in nations by alphabetical order I can manager any national team I want whenever I want (providing they want me) one plus side is that I'll be re-united with ex-Laci defender of mine, Julio Cano who is now the best Guatemalan player.​

Last edited:
3Id0CoV.png

FeSFfdR.png

And after just over a month I have resigned from Guatemala since they weren't in the Fourth Phase of Qualifying for the World Cup and since I'd managed to win myself a Gold Cup I had already achieved all that I needed to.​

biH8Gz6.png

14PNl0S.png

After nearly a year of unemployment finally someone got sacked and I took their position, hopefully I can improve on this seasons 8th place finish.

DewSo72.png

6aUTioY.png

veLzaAm.png

FaEbtvB.png

p7aX3Ls.png

DPJnxvc.png

FL6aRNq.png

10 games in and over half the season is gone, the league is very tight with just 6 points from 1st to 9th I'm hoping we can keep just ahead of the pack so that my stay in American Samoa is a short one.​