razielioux

Reaction score
Hi guys,

As the subject indicates this thread is about the best business you've done in FM15 concentrating on player transfers - but of course if you managed to hire Jose Mourinho as your Assistant Manager, fine, that's quite something. :p

So, let me open the topic with my Sergi Roberto sale. Bought the guy for pocket money from Barcelona, had a brilliant season as an attacking midfielder (advanced playmaker), valued something around 18 million and eventually Barca bought him back for 23 million.

View attachment 244381

Looks like the same thing is gonna happen with Rafinha who I've signed for free, now valued 22.5 millon and guess who wants him back. :D

Safc-mad-Scotty has done the best business with PSG on his story! Sold 3 left wingers to them for a combined 100m and bought a better winger from them for 15.5! http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...865-1-fc-union-berlin-capital-domination.html

Myself, the best piece I did was probably when I bought Erik Sviatchenko for Liverpool in January 15 for 1.7 million (release clause). July 2015 after two starts and five substitute appearances, I sold him for 16 million. Selling Borini for 29.5m and Lovren for 33m (approx, can't remember exactly) in the same window was not bad either!

Haven't exactly sold him, and have no intentions to do so, but in my 1st season I bought a regen for 81k and 3 seasons after I've had to reject offers up to 30m

Haven't exactly sold him, and have no intentions to do so, but in my 1st season I bought a regen for 81k and 3 seasons after I've had to reject offers up to 30m

Dunno why, but personally I don't really use regens in my team. Using them only to generate income, but other than that, I prefer real players.

But yeah, as far as the profit concerned they are awesome.

I sold Dejan Lovren for 53 million to Arsenal
Adam Lallana for 47 million to Spurs

Gawd, that's nice! What a profit in a year!

My current concern is Kenedy. Bought him from Real's transfer list for 11.5 million (current value is something around 22-23 million and is a real beast as a Raumdeuter) and last summer Juve offered 45 million in cash for the kid.
I am managing Porto so this dinosaur size of a transfer fee is just what the club's finances need and as I have Gabriel Barbosa as his cover to the AMR...so if yet another Juve offer comes in this summer, it's gonna be really really tough.

Zivkovic, bought him for about 7 million, first season broke the amount of goals scored in a season record, sold him for about 85 million.

Azura i think was the players name from Tigre, he is an exact replica almost of lucas romero, got him on a bosman sold for £39mill plus 20% of next transfer, hes 23 or something round that and slightly taller than lucas romero.

Signed Berardi from Juventus for £1.8m in a January window, one year later sold him to Man United for £32.5m (Juventus also bid for him)

OK, I know what I've said before about regens but this lad gonna cause me nightmares. :D Hm, seems like I shall acquire one or two.

View attachment 244026I think in terms of value for money, i.e. cost per goal, Falcao just about scrapes that at £46.5m with a return of 320 goals in 293 games and a 7.91 average rating over six seasons. For example, according to talkSPORT, Fernando Torres' overall cost per goal was £1,162,791 whereas Falcao's is £145,312.50. However, Torres' BPL cost per goal was £2,631,579 and Falcao's was £240,932.64 (193 goals in 188 games). Just realised that I've also included international goals Falcao's overall cost per goal but you get the idea with the BPL anyway.

After selling Alexandre Lacazette to P.S.G for a record fee 67m I manage to transfer lyon into world beaters in side three seasons.

View attachment 243993

View attachment 243992

View attachment 243991

won three league tittles back to back coupede elague cup two times one fench cup and a champions league I made the right call in selling him feel sorry that hes rotten in the reserve.

I haven't made the money yet, but an Argentine/Polish regen I have on my Arsenal save (Diego Spiewak) is valued at $57 million at 22 years old and in his first season with me scored 10, assisted 20 in 30 PL games. Turned down an offer from Man City of $69 + $17mil in incentives, only signed him for $8.5mil as a rotation player.

After selling Alexandre Lacazette to P.S.G for a record fee 67m I manage to transfer lyon into world beaters in side three seasons.

View attachment 908446

View attachment 908449

View attachment 908450

won three league tittles back to back coupede elague cup two times one fench cup and a champions league I made the right call in selling him feel sorry that hes rotten in the reserve.

Wait wait wait, ur joking right? :D Quintero for 12M, Tielemans for 10M, Sergi Roberto (check my first post, he's a real bargain), Digne and Tariq for literally pocket money. Excellent management mate and you know what's funny here? Just go through the posts here and will see that the team most people lambed down is PSG. :D

Edit: Forgot to mention your free signings you lucky ******* :p

Cant remember the exact figures offhand but it was roughly - Bought Maupay for 6/7 million sold him for 40 million to Juventus a couple of seasons later, he didnt get much playing time and i resigned him for 9 million next season