Wait wait wait, ur joking right? :D Quintero for 12M, Tielemans for 10M, Sergi Roberto (check my first post, he's a real bargain), Digne and Tariq for literally pocket money. Excellent management mate and you know what's funny here? Just go through the posts here and will see that the team most people lambed down is PSG. :D

Edit: Forgot to mention your free signings you lucky ******* :p

I must ad mit I was very lucky to get henderson and rafael they both worht around 30m think that was good business bothh of there conntract was at end so I snapped them both up happy days the Quintero deal porto had him on thee transfer list for 12m so I snapped him up for a bargin.

Last edited:
I must ad mit I was very lucky to get henderson and rafael they both worht around 30m think that was good business bothh of there conntract was at end so I snapped them both up happy days the Quintero deal porto had him on thee transfer list for 12m so I snapped him up for a bargin.

God...Quintero is even better than James Rodriguez on the left wing as an Advanced Playmaker. 8+ average rating.

Mario Gotze undoubtly. Had him for MU on 16-17 for free transfer, and sold him on 20-21 for 60M.

And meanwhile, he played and he won 2 Champions League for me...

Mario Gotze undoubtly. Had him for MU on 16-17 for free transfer, and sold him on 20-21 for 60M.

And meanwhile, he played and he won 2 Champions League for me...

Is the kid that good? In my current save he is worth something around 15M max and is a benchwarmer at Bayern, so if Barca pays at least 50M for Quintero, shall I go for him as a replacement? Or Bruma? Or Munir?

Didn't have any plans for Gnabry, just kept loaning him out until he had a decent value. Had one good season in Spain, it went up to £23.5m and later in the window sold him to Barcelona for £38m.

I just got Wilshere, Jan 2018 think he's had some injury issues so was transfer listed for £4.8m, he's walked straight into my lineup.

Also got Sergi Samper just as i was coming up from the Championship on a free, worth £16m as is.

I doubt i'll even sell them unless they get unsettled.

Half my team are free agents, i didn't realise how many good quality players you can pick up through it. Barca always have a good youngster transfer listed too.

Cash Cows:
July 2016 - Lamela to PSG - £65m
June 2018 - Bentaleb to Man City £53m +50% next transfer! (6)
June 2019 - Harry Kane to Juventus - £64m
July 2019 - Erikson to PSG - £71m

Best Business:
July 2015 - Lucas Silver from Real Madrid - £2.7 (transfer listed).
January 2016 - Italian Striker (newgen) - £3.9m at 16. Worth £30m at 21.
July 2016 - German DM/CM (newgen) - £4.9m at 18. Worth £41m at 22.
June 2017 - Dutch CB (newgen) - £5m at 18. Worth £30 at 21.

Currently in 2020, haven't bought a player above 21 years of age since July 2016 when I bought Depay at 22 years.

Last edited:
Is the kid that good? In my current save he is worth something around 15M max and is a benchwarmer at Bayern, so if Barca pays at least 50M for Quintero, shall I go for him as a replacement? Or Bruma? Or Munir?

Sure!! He is!!

His natural position is AMC but he can also play as striker with decent results. Once I had to play with him in this position when all my strikers were injured and he didn't low the goals rate.

I don't know Bruma, but Munir is more a striker than Gotze. He will score goals but won't be able to do so many assists as Gotze does.

Cash Cows:
July 2016 - Lamela to PSG - £65m
June 2018 - Bentaleb to Man City £53m +50% next transfer! (6)
June 2019 - Harry Kane to Juventus - £64m
July 2019 - Erikson to PSG - £71m

Best Business:
July 2015 - Lucas Silver from Real Madrid - £2.7 (transfer listed).
January 2016 - Italian Striker (newgen) - £3.9m at 16. Worth £30m at 21.
July 2016 - German DM/CM (newgen) - £4.9m at 18. Worth £41m at 22.
June 2017 - Dutch CB (newgen) - £5m at 18. Worth £30 at 21.

Currently in 2020, haven't bought a player above 21 years of age since July 2016 when I bought Depay at 22 years.

Nice job with the sales, mate! The fact that you literally squeezed every flaming penny out of City and PSG makes your business sweeter. :p

Last edited:
Not massive money but sold Benteke to Spurs at the end of the 14/15 season for £20m. Bought him back 2 years later for £5m, 6 months later he's worth £9m

Signed Thiago on a free as Newcastle a couple of seasons in, sold him to City for £58m two seasons later. Also, bought a Dutch regen winger for £1.5m when he was 16, accepted a £68m offer also from City 3 seasons later (I counter offered that amount half joking, I was grinning when they matched it) - but he turned down the contract offer...

He's a great player, valued at £27m and only 19... but £68m :( Wish he was a bit more like Sterling haha.

Guys, I know it's off-topic but you all need to see this monster.

View attachment 243088

At the beginning of the game he's worth around 5M or something, a must sign.

He is undoubtedly the best CF in the game.

Bernardo Silva at Blackburn. Signed for about £5m, Sold for £53m 2 years later for him to sit on the bench for 3 years at Chelsea. Ended up winning the league and was sorry Bernardo couldn't be a part of it. </3

Took over AC Milan in 2018 and there found Hachim Mastour and in my third year as A.C. Milan manager sold him for 90 million euros (up front) to Man City. Don't know if it counts since i did not buy him but for me it is me highest sell ever in all my year as a football manager player (since 2000).

That definitely counts mate; using the 90 million euros wisely you could have a world beater team from that amount.

Last year, PSG offered 89 million for Aboubakar (35 million in cash + the rest up front) but I refused it. Mostly because I haven't felt the 35 million sufficient and 'cos the deputy Gabriel Barbosa is totally blind and deaf in my save. :S

Best business I've done was probably buying this Brazilian Regen from psg for about 5 million, he was wasting away in the in the reserves. After two amazing seasons I sold him to Barcelona for about 50 million.

It gets better, 3 years later he's wasting away in Barcelona's reserves so I buy him back for 15 million. I sold him again a couple years later to Bayern for 40 million! Only time I've ever sold a player twice and to get 90 million while only spending 20 and getting 4 great seasons out of him made me a happy camper.

Best business I've done was probably buying this Brazilian Regen from psg for about 5 million, he was wasting away in the in the reserves. After two amazing seasons I sold him to Barcelona for about 50 million.

It gets better, 3 years later he's wasting away in Barcelona's reserves so I buy him back for 15 million. I sold him again a couple years later to Bayern for 40 million! Only time I've ever sold a player twice and to get 90 million while only spending 20 and getting 4 great seasons out of him made me a happy camper.

Ahhh, man. :D Smart job, btw regens are the games' biggest cheats! :D

Thorgan Hazard... for £34 million at the start of the 2nd season... how you ask... don't ask me, I think Lazio get the 1st name wrong.
View attachment 238585