Got some Chilean regen striker for free in my old Crewe save. He looked good, but not a world beater. Somehow managed 24 Prem goals in his first season, and sold him to Man City for £36m and 10% of next sale. Not bad.

Got some Chilean regen striker for free in my old Crewe save. He looked good, but not a world beater. Somehow managed 24 Prem goals in his first season, and sold him to Man City for £36m and 10% of next sale. Not bad.

Had the exact same thing, except i sold this regen for £70million. gotta love oil money.

Not exactly the profit case, player was mine from the start. It's Michail Antonio from Nottingham Forest. Average player, good only for Championship. But he has killer long throws and average rating above 8.5 after first season made him hot transfer prospect. Man Utd accepted my 30 mil demand only to send him to reserves. Actually I didn't believe, they will pay that money for him, maybe I should try to demand more. After another season, already in Prem, I sold Britt Assombalonga for 45 mil as he was amazingly best scorer in Europe. Wanted at least 60 for him, but he had 45 mil release clause..

Signed Stefano Sturraro 1.6... 2 seasons later sold to Man City for 60m/

Pione Sisto. Bought for 6.5M in August 2014, sold for 90M to P$G in June 2015

Pione Sisto. Bought for 6.5M in August 2014, sold for 90M to P$G in June 2015

Been scouting this guy for a while now (I am with Porto currently in 2019) 'cos I'm having the following headache:

I have Kenedy and Gabriel Barbosa as AMRs both of them worth around 25-26M. Half of Europe are ready to pay ~55-60M for Kenedy and around 40M for Barbosa. So, now I am seriously considering to go for Sisto...

Been scouting this guy for a while now (I am with Porto currently in 2019) 'cos I'm having the following headache:

I have Kenedy and Gabriel Barbosa as AMRs both of them worth around 25-26M. Half of Europe are ready to pay ~55-60M for Kenedy and around 40M for Barbosa. So, now I am seriously considering to go for Sisto...

I used to play him as a winger. Probably is the best role for him. Also beacause he is right footed and he plays on the right.

I used to play him as a winger. Probably is the best role for him. Also beacause he is right footed and he plays on the right.

Yeah, I saw a couple of screenshots of him; posseses rapid speed, great flair and crossing, excellent passing plus vision and teamwork was also around 15-16. For example in my current save Gabriel Barbosa has 15-16 acc-pace, 13 crossing and 12-13(?) vision and teamwork, so a totally average winger.

Played him as Aboubakar's deputy as CF but lacks concentration, positioning and finishing skills...blind and deaf basically.

Can't wait to go home and check Sisto.

2 bits of business that pleased me.
1. Buying Ignacio Camacho from Real Madrid for 5.75M in first season as Arsenal. Used as rotation, good squad player. Just sold him back to Madrid in Jan '19 for ~13M, plus 30% sell on. Not a huge profit, but I like the fact that it's generally poor business from Madrid!
2. Similar, sold Bellerin to PSG from Arsenal in 2018 for ~20M. Hardly ever played, then bought back for ~7M. And also sold Dani Carvajal to PSG in the same window for 30M. Mainly as he was back up, and on high wages

2 bits of business that pleased me.
1. Buying Ignacio Camacho from Real Madrid for 5.75M in first season as Arsenal. Used as rotation, good squad player. Just sold him back to Madrid in Jan '19 for ~13M, plus 30% sell on. Not a huge profit, but I like the fact that it's generally poor business from Madrid!
2. Similar, sold Bellerin to PSG from Arsenal in 2018 for ~20M. Hardly ever played, then bought back for ~7M. And also sold Dani Carvajal to PSG in the same window for 30M. Mainly as he was back up, and on high wages

Yeah buddy, I love reading stories about such poor businesses...and the fact that Madrid and PSG were involved is just the cherry on the cake. :D

Btw, if you turn back to page one, I started this thread with my glorious Sergio Roberto business.

Managing Arsenal and in 2016 played Walcott upfront as AF for 4 months and he was great, sold him on to Man City for 53m..

Well chuffed.

Managing Arsenal and in 2016 played Walcott upfront as AF for 4 months and he was great, sold him on to Man City for 53m..

Well chuffed.

Oh yeah and half a season in Walcott has played 3 times and currently rotting in u21's, Man City changed manager and now playing a wierd triangle formation with 3 cms, 2 AM and he barely played haha.

Makes it seem even more awesome.

Oh yeah and half a season in Walcott has played 3 times and currently rotting in u21's, Man City changed manager and now playing a wierd triangle formation with 3 cms, 2 AM and he barely played haha.

Makes it seem even more awesome.

Yeah, yeah I just love to 50M players suffering to earn a place in the starting 11 and eventually they all end up in the reserves or on the unwanted list. :D (6)

Zivkovic, bought him for about 7 million, first season broke the amount of goals scored in a season record, sold him for about 85 million.

Was it Andrija or Richairo? 'Cos I've bought Andrija from PSG Reserves for something like 8.5M and he kicks ***** on both wings as an Advanced Playmaker.

Yeah buddy, I love reading stories about such poor businesses...and the fact that Madrid and PSG were involved is just the cherry on the cake. :D

Btw, if you turn back to page one, I started this thread with my glorious Sergio Roberto business.

Yep saw that. I really enjoy ripping off the big clubs, it's hilarious!

Sold Andreas Pereira (who I signed for free from United) after only one brilliant season for 25M to Corinthians.

The guy was a monster ended up with 8.02 overall rating last season and you guys have every reason to think I am mad BUT the thing is, Juventus made Tielemans available for 40M and I just couldn't say no. :D

So, my current starting LU is:

Blanco - Johnny (RB), Rugani (CBR), Wimmer (CBL), Balanta (LB) - Lucas Romero (DM), Ruben Neves (BBM), Tielemans (AP) - Quintero (AP), Kenedy (RMD), Aboubakar (CF)

Will post screenshots later today! :)

Dunno why, but personally I don't really use regens in my team. Using them only to generate income, but other than that, I prefer real players.

But yeah, as far as the profit concerned they are awesome.

Don't use regens? Must not play enough seasons, I've got so far into a save there are no real players left.

Is the kid that good? In my current save he is worth something around 15M max and is a benchwarmer at Bayern, so if Barca pays at least 50M for Quintero, shall I go for him as a replacement? Or Bruma? Or Munir?

Are you serious? I can't tell if your joking.