The best goal YOU have scored ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Bodell
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 4K

Bodell

Reaction score
Everybody likes the odd kick about here and there and some play competitive football e.g. Sunday League or maybe higher?

So what is the best goal you have ever scored? Either with your mates on the park or in a competitive match.

It could be a tap in for you to win the cup?
Or maybe a 30 yard screamer on the local park ;)

Thanks.
Just a general chat :D
BoDeLL-DcFc
:wub:

in primary school i was keeper and scored from my net :)

Probably a 25 yard freekick that went off the post before going in or when I took it past 3 guys before rounding the keeper and tapping in... The days of playing as a defensive midfielder, how I miss them

Although I only score goals every other year or so, so usually they are quite good

Last edited:
if anyone saw robbens against united it was a bit like that but on the school first team pitch, volleyed from a corner similair style of kick, other than that im **** and havent scored many good ones.

I was on the Right Wing and attempted a cross from about 35 yards out but it ended up in the back of the net. The worst part of it was I never seen it go in as I thought it was a **** cross :'(

playin gealic but i think it still deserves a mention ;)

45 yard out hit the bottem or the crossbar and in and im a defender dont now what inspired me to shoot from there (H)

not long ago i was playing saturday league but team folded but i was playing defensive midfield(abit bigger then i was in school when i was playing centre mid). but my best goal was easily when i was in school i was 14 playing in a semi final 1st leg at home. i had been out othe first team for a year and broke back in and this was my first game back. the ball sat up to me 25 yards out i took a touch with the knee and smashed it on the volley top corner to put us 2-0 up. i also scored a header from a corner that game my first header ever we took a 4-2 lead into the 2nd leg. but unfortatly i was in a freak golfing accedent and missed the 2nd leg when we lost 3-0 and lost my place in the team for good after that. i dont play for a team anymore but still play regualy like 2-3 times a week.

Right, Centre Half gives it Centre mid, he runs with it, the ball flicks up in the air, then you see me, using my pace, ghosting past my marker, shout "Ainz!" he gives it me, so I have one thought in my mind.. "SHOOT" and it went in top corner.

Cheers. ;)

This has been my best season by far, 22 goals from centre midfield (under 15's level)

My best goal is by far me left footed (weaker foot) volley from 50 yards straight into the net. Was voted our goal of the season, and completed my 3rd hatrick in a row :D

Playing in the park(or in the woods would be more correct) I crossed from far far out on the right wing(we didn't have sidelines) and the ball took a deflection of two trees and somehow ended up exactly in the bottom right corner.

I never scored many spectacular goals, played on the shoulder of the last defender and just tucked away one on ones.

I remember back in Primary School where one of my mates scored a biycle kick on concrete in the playground. It was epic but stupid at the same time as he cracked his head open.

Last edited:
playing for my primary school in a cup final
2-1 down at half time and we get a corner 5 minutes into the second half
I take the corner and the corner curled in to the far corner :)

i have also broke 3 other peoples wrists when i was younger due to my shot. didnt score but still pretty happy with them lol.

I never scored many spectacular goals, played on the shoulder of the last defender and just tucked away one on ones.

I remember back in Primary School where one of my mates scored a biycle kick on concrete in the playground. It was epic but stupid at the same time as he cracked his head open.

Passion for the game is passion for the game.

well lol @ jdy's mate and i really just smashed the ball as hard as i could and it went in :) mostly luck

We were in the final of a 7-a-side tournament and I was playing defensive midfielder. It was 1-1 and the ball came to me. There was 2 minutes out of 12 left. I struck the ball hard into the bottom corner. :)

Don't score many at RB though. :( Must have scored once in Under 11's and that was a header from a corner. :) U 15's now. :S

for my school team, year 11. we had already won our league "division 2" and had our local rivals in the cup semi at their place, ROUGH isn't the word.
they had loads of support, it was ******* down with rain and extremely windy, didn't help that the pitch was up on a hill. we had our first XI 2 subs and coach. Outnumbered, outclassed because they win division 1 every year. we hadn't beat them in all 4 years i was there, lost heavily mostly.

with under 5 minutes to go we threw caution to wind and all went up for the corner leaving the keeper on the half way line. I was playing right back, so quite a novelty for me to be in the box.

the ball got floated in, the keeper punches it away to our keeper who lofts it in, bounces around and comes up in the air to me about 5 yards out on the right hand side, i stood on my markers heel leaving him on the deck and nodded off the bar and in,

TRY and stop me from celebrating, we went NUTS!! :D

My only goal of the season too, in previous seasons i had scored a few each season, playing centre back for the first 3 years.

It was epic and i will always remember, purely because it meant so much!

At primary 7 school football tourny (5years ago) - did an "Ibrahimovic" (H)
Around 4 weeks ago scored my first of the season this year in the league cup semi - by 'on' the keeper a yard or so out and tapping in from a corner. XD
Couple of weeks ago in 5's in pe - overhead kick from circa centre circle.
But the overhead-kick one was disallowed as ball had been above head height! :O :(

Played on a 5-aside pitch , receved the ball , just thrashed it as hard as i could , ball hit the post and back straight in my head and of my head over the keeper , i didn't even knew i scored my friends told me(H)

Back