The best goal YOU have scored ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Bodell
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 4K
Real life when i was around 15 we was in a 5 aside tournament for my school i scored a winner put us in the final my best mate flick the ball up in the air passed it to me i back heeled it as the ball was coming down.

here my best on fifa10 YouTube- fake rabona to shot rabona

My best goal was also my first goal (H)....The ball rolled out from a corner to about 30 yards out and i just ran at it and smashed it into the roof of the net. Ran about celebrating like a headless chickenXD

Probably my best was when the Goalie booted the ball, it was bouncing, about 35 yards? Smashed it in over a helpless goalie.

In my primary school (joseph hood) the ball rolled in front of me and I just smashed it(not really knowing what I was doing!) it went up in the air and in off the crossbar, just above the keeper, it was a total fluke and the ball was not brilliant!

While playing for primary school,on the left wing the ball was going out for a goal kick.Desperate to keep it in i attempted a cross.It struck the inner of my left leg and it surprisingly went in!! I was like "HOW THE F**K DID THAT GO IN??"

in an actual match where I play centre half and score on average 5 a season I once hoofed the ball clear and it took on bounce and lobbed the keeper but a scored a great goal in a mess match with my friends. One of my friends played me a ball which i flicked over the last defender with the outside of my foot and the I rifled it into the top corner of these cheap small goals I own. Everybody including myself was shocked because of where I play.

My favourite goal came quite recently actually, playing on one of those concrete football/basketball things (know the ones i mean, basketball hoop over the net?) well we were playing 5v5 and i got ball in corner near my own net, i decided to go on a run as i was playing with a bunch of 'tards and i did 3 players (getting a few kicks along the way) and then was one on one with the keeper where i finished like messi did against almunia - the lob, absolutely loved it :D

Another of my favourite is when in year 5, we were playing on the field at school, doubles with one keeper, using trees for posts, me and this lad chased the ball, i'd got it and ran past him, i got to like edge of where the area would be and just hit it (hoping to find my team mate) it hit one tree, hit the other and then went in off the keeper, i was right chuffed! <)

Chris that overhead kick was epic, Mr.Quail should be ashamed for disallowing such an awesome goal , but my skin the entire team and put it through the keepers legs on the same day may have been a wee bit better ;)

Back