The best goal YOU have scored ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Bodell
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 4K
i was playing with mates at a park about 4 years ago and the ball bounced in front of me and i couldn't be arsed to play so i just smacked it and lobbed the keeper it was only like 15 20 yards out but still quite happy about it because my mate was being cocky in goal

In 7-a-side I scored a free kick from the halfway line. ( I was about 8) or something
Again, in 7 a side, I scored 2 goals outfield. Then at half time I had to go in goal, I was dissapointed because I wanted to get a hat trick. But then when I was in goal, I picked the ball up from my own goal and kicked it down there and scored, it bounced and went over the other goalkeeper, so I got my hat-trick. :)
And, a couple of weeks ago (in 11 a side) I had a free kick just outside the box and powered it in top corner. Unstoppable! :) ( I am 13)

Last edited:
there was also a 7 a side tourny and the new kid was in net i was playing defender :) we were gettin our ***** kicked in the group stage and in the last group match i was put in midfield i made a run and a defender played it forward to me and i ran inbetween 2 of there defenders and put it in the bottom corner i was happy because that was the only group game we won and we won it 1-0 :):)

My best goal was also my first goal (H)....The ball rolled out from a corner to about 30 yards out and i just ran at it and smashed it into the roof of the net. Ran about celebrating like a headless chickenXD

I scored a 35 yard belter in the top left hand corner. it dipped like ****. It was a beauty. (im only 13)
EDIT: Also, i scored a 30 yard screamer after beating 4 players at school in P.E

i love playing football in pe mainly because all the strikers in my class cant shoot and im a pretty good keeper my team in pe barely concedes and i usually have retards on my team

I also beat 10 players on my way to scoring a 1000 yard screamer.

I was on the halfway line facing my own goal, the ball went over my head and I stuck my leg out backwards, taking the ball out of the air dead and flicking it up 5 feet. I turned and first time volleyed it into the left corner. Unbelievable tekkers.

on south africa 2010 with frank lampard frm the centre circle geeeet innnnnnn lol

My team were losing 2-1, against the best team in the league after we had the lead and they pulled it back, we got a free kick about 25 yards out, i just toe punted it into the top corner, no chance for their keeper

I once scored a 50 yard freekick for our school U18 11-a-side team as a left back. It sounds good like that, but in reality I just crossed a high ball in from the halfway line. Our striker and the defender both missed the headers, and the goalkeeper was standing still expecting to save a header. The ball ended up bouncing once and going it. But usually I just refer to the goal as my '50 yard freekick' :). I've only scored twice, the other one I smashed in from a yard out after a goalkeeper saved a header from a corner and the ball rebounded to me almost on the goal-line.

JDY lol, Just Lol

I Was a Defender back in the day and i was about 13 ran into the box for a corner and came ot my head and keeper saved it and had it in his hands, so i pushed him in so the goal counted i was laughing my **** off !!!!

i will always remeber my debut goal for my year 6 football team. i took on 5 players fromt he halfway line. no special skills just dropping the shoulder on everyone. then one on one with the keeper. tapped it to the side and placed it top corner. dont remeber the celebration . there was so much adrenalin and that won the game aswell.

although my favourite goal has to be wen me and my mates were avin a kick-about and i had my back to the goal and my mate flicked it up next to me i and did a 360 turn and volleys it in the goal. and im not the most accurate so it was a godly goal to score

lobed the keeper from my own half was only a 7 aside pitch but was a good goal for a 13 year old at the time

used to hold the mid field by my self aswell :)

Playing as a striker I got on the end of a chipped pass and used my heel to score

Scored a few that i have been proud of back in the day when i was playing, but my best one has to be when we was 1-0 down in a final and i took a corner and swung it in to the far post, although we lost on pens, it was a great day for me. Also got me goal of the season (has to be because it was a cup game).

playing as right wing ran from inside my half, cutting in past 3 three players, before burying the ball into the top left hand corner from 20 yards. i didnt have to buy a single drink that night

Back