Dave Van Den Bergh, championship quality , but will sign for league 1 sides! (tested on brighton, not sure about league 2) watch out for the wages tho. 34 but still good. ex. FC Utrecht

Fabio Borini on loan, he will go to low league 1, not sure about league 2 but he is a natural born goalscorer

Michael Bostwick of Stevenage is great on fmas in real ;) but for some reason on fm his best position is cb when in real life he plays as a cm for Stevenage regularly and that is his best position

Just found a quality striker for low league teams, im in 2012 and he cost £10k and even signed for my part-time side UCD so getting him shouldnt be a problem and had no issues with work permit got it first time. he is 28-29 at the start of the game depending on when you start has great stats and history and got an amazing report of a good scout i have.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

my first season with crawley i got oliver noorwood on loan from man united hes immence at BSP lev
also willie gibson of crawley

Maceo Rigters - he got released from Blackburn at the end of season 2 M/AMR,ST
Graham Burke - released from Aston Villa at the end of season 2 M/AML
Calum Butcher - released from Tottenham at the end of season 1 DC

Three good Blue Square Prem/ League 2 players
Maceo Rigters could also be a great League 1 player and is reaching the peak of his football career

Lionel Zoko
Edinho Pattinama
Graham Ramalho
Ismael Fofana
Darren Lough
Ben Hoskin
James Gilpin
Phil Younghusband

Febian Brandy! Ex-Man Utd striker is an absolute goal machine for me with Darlington in the Blue Square Premier!!(H)

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------
RE: Cristiano U.C.D
I tried searching him up in the database but i couldnt find him...what club does he play for at the start or is he a free?

He is free, but wants around 1000 £ wage so it's quite hard to sign him for an BSS/BSN club :S

Stewart Greacen - CB - Not the quickest but a beast in the air, got him on a free transfer at the start of the season with the 11.3 patch, I think he was released by Morton?! Won player of the season in his first year, he is on a reletively low wage aswell.

Paudie Quinn - CM - Another one I got on a free transfer at the start of the season, released by Fulham, ever present in my Port Vale line up, and he's only 19, always gets selected for the Rep of Ireland U21's aswell.

I'll try to get screenshots up later as I'm in work at the moment!

Also Jack McGowan, he starts off in the Port Vale under 18's at 17, his attributes aren't the greatest, his best off the top of my head - Finishing 12, Pace 12, Accel 11 (without it in front of me I can't be 100% sure), but he can't stop scoring for me. In my 2nd season I've been playing him as a Poacher alongside Marc Richards since mid Nov-Dec, I dropped Danny Hoesen for him as he was out of form, and he has taken his chance and is now my top scorer (with 13 or 14) so far as I sit in 5th place in League 2. As I said his attributes aren't great but he know's how to find the net.

I have had him in my Alfreton team from the days in BSN, now in Championship and one of the first names on my team sheet.

If anyone can get Joe McKee from Huddersfield on loan I would sign him for as long as possible. Free kick stats of 20.

Febian Brandy! Ex-Man Utd striker is an absolute goal machine for me with Darlington in the Blue Square Premier!!(H)

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------
RE: Cristiano U.C.D
I tried searching him up in the database but i couldnt find him...what club does he play for at the start or is he a free?

that's because his name is Fabien Brandy :)

This player absolutely dominates for me, playing for Farnborough in Blue Square South.

You have to have all players loaded from Uruguay but, def worth it for Martin Sosa and there are many others guns from Uruguay that sign for lower clubs too.

View attachment 189989

Heres a couple Australian's.

Matt McKay: Brisbane Roar FC (He's about to sign for Rangers)
Tommy Oar: FC Utrecht (He was the Hyundai A-League young Player of the season in the 2009/2010 season)

those to are my standout Australian youngsters. Both are now Australian Internationals.
trials are always an option.

Have a look at Shane Killock. He's a a centreback for Blue Square North side AFC Telford United. He's pretty expensive though for this level. He's 20, is my captain and has been named a player of the month (not bad for a defender as that accoalde usually goes to midfielders, wingers and forwards) and regularly features in Team of the Month squads.

GK - James Gilpin, Very good young player, Ex Celtic. Good catching and ipad 2 cases with keyboard reactions.
RB - Ben Hoskin, Excellent player
LB - Darran Lough, Ex Newcastle good young full back who Logitech keyboard case can score.
CB - James Taylor, Young Solid player
CB - Nathan Hayward, Ex Redditch, can also cover in midfield
RM - Luke Cummings, fast powerfull winger
LM - Ismal Fofana, Great player. League 1 ipad 2 charger level.
CM - Michael Uwezu, good attacking minded player
CM - Mathew Wells, decent hard working CM, Ex Spurs
ST - Tim Hopkinson, brilliant Forward get's lots of goals.

All of these players are free ;)

thanks rollsie will check them out

Those are the ones ive found.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
iPad2 Case,iPad 2 Cases

This thread does actually include a lot of great players for the BSP. I have some in my Hayes & Yeading squad which won promotion too the League, in my first season- Some of the players I got on a free in the 1st season, and impressed me;

James Gilpin- GK- Number one now for 3 seasons, and only on about £60 a week.

Izzy Iriekpen- CB- Player of the season for 2 years in a row, my captain and a rock. He rejected League One clubs for me, a must have.

Martyn Lancaster- CB- Another great CB, perfect partnership with Iriekpen.

David Cowan- RM- Stunning RM, he scores, he assists, he's fast and he's scares BSP defences. Doing a job for me in League Two, another must have.

Thomas Pinault- CM- He did make a slow start, but he started scoring, and is actually a very handy back-up but might need replacing at a higher level.

Terry Dixon- ST- Goalscorer, will score goals for fun, I played him as poacher. He will develop into a good Championship Striker, so keep hold of him!

Gifton Noel-Williams- ST- Consistent, expierenced head, great for tutoring youngsters. Getting about 10 goals a season for me, a vital player really, use his height to your advantage.

- If you need reccomendations from further seasons, VM/PM me :)

Not sure if anyone has said Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu but he scores for fun in BSS/BSN/BSP. Haven't got him to league 2 ever.