I am going to start a thread on some cheap players I have found as I am currently playing with Le Mans, not sure if you think they are lower league in comparison to the Blue Sqaure, but anyway... here is one of the players I have found...

Jean - Volta Redonda
View attachment 172675

All available on a free and wages can be haggled to below 200/week

omar koroma
joshua vermooten
patrick collins
aaron moses-garvey
leon crooks
andrew walker (240/week)

sorry if these are named before

Leo Aro.. League 1 with Rochdale and got this guy on a free, top quality on his day though he can go through very bad spells! all round brilliant tho :)

Koroma is gold even in the premier with a good midfield (like black pool) is a good back up. Also Jay De Merit, good cb. dominant in lower leagues

Playing as Boston United and the best players for BSN/BSP were:

Clive Delaney (Giant CB), Josh Swann (GK), Michael Uwezu (ST), Shaun Saiko (MC, and full international with the mighty Canada!!), Bally Smart (AMR/AML), Graham Bayne (ST), Noel Hartigan (DC).

All were signed on free transfer back to back titles now in League 2 don't know how many will last!

What are your database info? Clive Delaney, Graham Bayne and Noel Hartigan are non-existant in my new save with Darlo. Large DB with England, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Portugal.

Jonathon Cole and Oliver Nicholas as a free agent CB pairing.
Both full internationals and will sign for any BSN or BSS team, and will last you well into League 1 if you play them enough to develop.

Jay DeMerit Swansea average rating 7.55 centerback, 5 goals in half a season. Absolute must as stopper.

I loaded up players from Ireland. Delaney and Hartigan are Irish. If yo start a lower league game soon try it as Delaney especially is a rock!

gotta say maceo rigters is a beast! able to get him on a free at end of first season i guess? i got him in BSP in january of the second season and he got 8 goals in 9 games to get the mighty chelmsford promoted into the league

I signed Michael Uwezu for my Dorchester team in the BSS.......so far he has scored 30 goals in 29 games......mind you, he has just got injured and out for 2 months (sob)

Daniel Daino has been a beast of a Right Back for me, Former AC Milan Youth back in the Day, Great experience for a lower league club, Don't know if he'd move to England though.

Signed him with AFC Telford. Player of the year first season BSN.

Just started off with Altrincham. I'm sure all of these players have been mentioned before in these 12 pages. All of these below are available on a free transfer, although some may take a while to even contemplate having contract negotiations with your club. As an avid fan of taking BlueSQ Premier clubs to the Premiership & European glory, then these are absolute must have to get you out of the doom & gloom of non-league.

Gerald Forschelet
Jamil Adam
Febian Brandy
Shaun Saiko
James Cronesberry
Diego Crosa
Alejandro Maranon
Michael Uwezu
Terry Dixon

With the exception of Brandy who I couldn't get, the rest of the players were available for a weekly wage of £500 or less. I couldn't keep up with the Luton powerhouses so eventually finished 2nd, but beat Mansfield 6-0 in the playoff final & secured promotion in the 1st season thanks to the dependable Michael Uwezu & Jamil Adam scoring 5 of the 6 goals. Like I said these have probably been mentioned. Hope this helps.

Michael Uwezu finished up with 43 goals in 39 games with my Dorchester save, plus he missed 2 months with an injury, would certainly recommend him. Also Forfana is a great signing who signed for me at Dorchester, he scored 35 goals from the left wing! great player!

Last edited:
Agree with that, Fofana has signed for League Two Yeovil. Just won the player of the month actually, great player to have. Forgot to include Graeme Owens too. Along with Fofana you've got a great balance of attacking players, definitely too good for BlueSq level.

I can't find King Gyan, doesn't exist. What team has he been found in?

James Taylor - Centre Back. i got him on a free and he only wanted £5 a week in wages.

Lee Holmes - 23 - AML - Southampton - Can pick him up for around 30k at the start of the season and i ot gim on wages of £1,000 p/w

Last edited: