Febian Brendy-exellent striker signed him for free in colchester (5 games 6 goals)
Christian Peruchini-24 years decent player ...

wilfried zaha get on loan from crystal palace goal machine :D

Chris James Cm
Laraudo Cm/AMC
James ashmore Cm
Magnus Eikrem Amc(2nd season)
Leo Aro St(scored 47/52)
Mikael Firmin
Nathan Baker

I think that Febian Brandy is a class player to have for a league one team or lower and Izzy Iriekpen is also a very reliable centre-back . Gael Kakuta and Seamus Coleman are very good players to loan in.

Hope this helps

Leo Aro
Ismael Fofana
Ross Smith
Maximiliano Diaz
Dali Gomez
Kuami Agboh
Gauthier Mahoto
Laraudo
Dylan Hughes (not best technical stats,but pwns as poacher)

Cant believe nobody's mentioned Jan Sebek in goal - much better than Gilpin. He's been an absolute beast for me in my 3rd season as Redditch. Without him, I would be nowhere near where i am now (top of the BSP (H) ).

Also agree with Danny Uchechi, he's scored at roughly a goal a game for me in the BSP.

Matt Doherty was a great signing aswell, he's my 3rd top scorer at centre back (almost all coming from corners) and has a season average of around 7.5.

Can anyone sugest the next big Striker, one to replace the ledgend of Michael Nardiello ? ;)

Michael Nardiello was a Striker in FM 09 & 10 with a CA of around 70 that could own the Blue Square leagues, was cheap and afordable for ALL teams, for around £200.

Nathan (or Natan) Livings. Really good striker, I use him as a Targetman, he is not so good as Poacher. He is available for free.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Lots of love for Ismael Fofana here :)

I play a 4-3-1-2 (no wingers), so I retrained him as an AMC (he's now a natural there). Amazing in that position too, he just dances through the defenders and lays off the ball for others. He does score the odd goal or two as well, though working on his finishing as it's not the best.

He's having his best season with us in League 2 at the moment. Best player in the team I think!

I normally start few games with lower teams before starting a proper one and in FM'11 the first thing I do is sign Fofana. It's always up to 10 clubs fighting for him and most are BSP and League 1, so in order to ****** him you must offer him good salary, status "Key Player" and I always add signing on fee 1.5k.

Another good winger is Salif Diao-Jimenez, not amazing, but he is good for BSN/BSS.

Can't beleive nobody has mentioned Diagne (can't remember his name). French defender available for free. Is really good at taking corners and also scoring headers from corners.

Guess I wil start a new save with Blyth Spartans and ****** most of the good players.

a goo left back is clint hill from qpr an a great cheap midfielder is jonjo shelvey from liverpool reserves

Just managed get Danny East (Ex West Ham) for FC Halifax in the 2012/13 season looks a good prospect at RB..

Shane Williams MC free transfer released by Birmingham I think. A good player for BSN/BSS. Will get a good amount of goals from midfield.

will keane is a very good player but for loan as i manage luton i got them to league 1 but he wont accept a pernament contract he scored 24 goals in one season

Stewart Greacen - CB - Not the quickest but a beast in the air, got him on a free transfer at the start of the season with the 11.3 patch, I think he was released by Morton?! Won player of the season in his first year, he is on a reletively low wage aswell.

Paudie Quinn - CM - Another one I got on a free transfer at the start of the season, released by Fulham, ever present in my Port Vale line up, and he's only 19, always gets selected for the Rep of Ireland U21's aswell.

I'll try to get screenshots up later as I'm in work at the moment!

Also Jack McGowan, he starts off in the Port Vale under 18's at 17, his attributes aren't the greatest, his best off the top of my head - Finishing 12, Pace 12, Accel 11 (without it in front of me I can't be 100% sure), but he can't stop scoring for me. In my 2nd season I've been playing him as a Poacher alongside Marc Richards since mid Nov-Dec, I dropped Danny Hoesen for him as he was out of form, and he has taken his chance and is now my top scorer (with 13 or 14) so far as I sit in 5th place in League 2. As I said his attributes aren't great but he know's how to find the net.

Last edited:
For anyone playing the Irish Premier Divsion, I couldnt recommend striker Declan O'Brien enough. I believe he is 29 at the start of the 2010 season. I'm now at the end of 2014 with my Sligo Rovers, and I'm seriously considering renewing his contract for another year, despite the advice of my coaches and having better and younger strikers to play. He's just so clutch - even at 35 and with diminished playing time, I can throw him into a game as a reserve and count on at least one tremendous goal and a 7.50/MoM appearance from him.

I've seen a few of my old Fleetwood players mentioned here. Gifton Noel-Williams was very good for me, Danny Hoesen and Paudie Quinn were inept! Oliver Norwood was my best player from BSP right through to Championship, anyone League 1 or under should get him and watch him run games with set-pieces and magic through-balls.

Other players who served me well were Ryan O'Leary (DC), Karl Moore (AML), Jonny Godsmark (AMR), Oliver Nicholas (DC), Laurence Gaughan (DC), Richie Ryan (MC), Bennedict Akwuegbu (ST), Marko Mitrovic (ST), Jon Bateman (GK), Stephen Henderson (GK)

All were free transfers.

Daniel Daino has been a beast of a Right Back for me, Former AC Milan Youth back in the Day, Great experience for a lower league club, Don't know if he'd move to England though.

Playing as Boston United and the best players for BSN/BSP were:

Clive Delaney (Giant CB), Josh Swann (GK), Michael Uwezu (ST), Shaun Saiko (MC, and full international with the mighty Canada!!), Bally Smart (AMR/AML), Graham Bayne (ST), Noel Hartigan (DC).

All were signed on free transfer back to back titles now in League 2 don't know how many will last!