luc matutu (LB) 19 years old free transfer available for about £300 a week will join any club star in bsp and brilliant in league two

I got Matthew Briggs from Fulham in my Bradford City save and hes been class

Adam Boyes. 3 and a half/4 stars in BSN/BSS in confrence 3 stars.
Scored 26 in a season for me at bromley :)

elvis onyema great striker! so far in his second season at Solihull moors now in bSP he has scored 17 in 15 games with an average of 7.95! bangs them in for fun if you play him as an attacking forward in an attacking role with a partner.

got him on a free but contract is a bit expensive he is on a £4,000 pw but he is well worth the money!

I was managing Welling United from the BSS. Managed to sign an attacking trio of:

Enzo Scorza - Striker, give him the poacher duty. Scored 30 goals in 33 games.
Sodinha - Right Winger, Scores lots of goals and gets lots of assists to. Has a dribbling stat of 17!
Mohammed Gulraiz - Left Winger/Striker, again like Sodinha scores and makes plently of goals.

They are all young and available on free transfers. Need to be quick with signing Scorza because he is in high demand in Italian lower leagues.

I'm Billericay, season 2014-2015 and Tamer Tuna is a goalscoring machine, signed him from Bromley on a free. Reasonable wage too.