The Best Wonderkid On FM 2010 !

Verrati definetly just for the fact he develops so well in first couple of seasons. Neymar also brought him for liverpool in second season he has scored 5 in 4 and won player of month in his first month playing in premiership.

I have a lot of them in my Stoke game but Iker Muniain is my favourite. Immense as a poacher!!

OMG! I'm surprised no one has mentioned Ishak Belfodil. The kid is a beast of a complete forward. Perfect target man. He's a Lyon product btw.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

wonderkidbelfodil.png

BEAST! this is how he develops..

Nicolas Otamendi for sure, I have just signed Renan he will be apearing at the end of this season, and signed verratti and playing for my ManU reserves, not tried him yet, he is too young and learning from De Rossi. I am on 2011 October.I have captured Balotelli, Sanchez, Cassano (whom I am seling to Real Madrid because he is now 30 yrs old). Veloso, Derossi, Joao Mutinho are not that much of threat to others but doing so so in the midfield, I got Ireland on a free transfer,he is doing gr8, Nani is demanding a huge salary which is not possible to give I am thinking to sell him bcoz I got his replacement as Vargas. Tosic has improved gr8 and he learned how to hug the line.
@ "bigears" : Fabio is the future star as Left back,even better that Gareth bale whom I play in rotation.
@ "IBrian" : you can get Verratti in the small database as well.

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Tony Kroos posses great stats in my game but his performance is really an embarassment for the team , I don't know why? 30 games Scored only 1, nobody is buying him as well, I placed him in Man U reserved.I signed noth Kroos and Dzagoev in the same season but they both disapponted me. I don't have any screenshot right now.

I bought Canales but he has failed to put in a decent performance so far. Rodwell is OK, Nevan Subatic is class at the back. My best youngster is probably Alexis Sanchez, cost about £10m but is a great player down the right or upfront. Ozil is class too and Lukaku is going to be a star

Rodwell, Kadlec, Zezinho all quality for me on my Spurs game :D
Welbeck, Lukaku and Neymar score shedloads in Europe for all the big teams!

OMG! I'm surprised no one has mentioned Ishak Belfodil. The kid is a beast of a complete forward. Perfect target man. He's a Lyon product btw.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

wonderkidbelfodil.png

BEAST! this is how he develops..

Gah hes never developed that good for me :'(

top young players : silviu lung jr - GK - 9 mil euro at 24 years
wellington silva - ST
bogdan stancu - ST - 30 goals per season
franco zuculini - MC

'Kiko' Femenia is also a wonderkid on my game and him and Ronaldo are very similar.. Femenia is 20 now! He is in the Spain squad and well on his way to becoming the new David Silva.

Weird. I play him in every game as Hércules since I joined them, only let him off for suspension, injury or international duty. He's hardly improved [not noticeably], not even been capped for the full team for Spain yet O.O what position do you play him in?

Also, My god! No one mentioned Gianmarco Zigoni? I got him on loan for Hércules in my first season in the Liga BBVA, and he was integral to us holding a safe mid-table spot without being in danger of relegation :D

steven defour is one of my favourites, i think jose baxter and jack rodwell both from everton are good calls to :)

Back