The Best Wonderkid On FM 2010 !

unfortunately baxter never seems to do well in my saves, regardless of the club.

What about bruno Ecuelé-Manga ? an average of 7.60 in french L1.

With him on right and mamadou sakho on left, this is a great wall

I've got Marco Veratti and Yanis Tafer in my Norwich team - both absolute class! (Now in 2016 and Tafer is Prem top scorer with 17 in 16 games...)

Weird. I play him in every game as Hércules since I joined them, only let him off for suspension, injury or international duty. He's hardly improved [not noticeably], not even been capped for the full team for Spain yet O.O what position do you play him in?

Also, My god! No one mentioned Gianmarco Zigoni? I got him on loan for Hércules in my first season in the Liga BBVA, and he was integral to us holding a safe mid-table spot without being in danger of relegation :D

Got Zigoni on loan in the Championship and he always plays well for me (average rating of 7.05 after 14 games) but only 4 goals means I don't know what to do with him. He is only 18 still though.

Offtopic : How much you offer for lukaku becouse in my game i can't get him even for 34.000.000 $ ( 10.3 patch )
Ontopic : Mats Rits + Verratti = Monsters !

Last edited:
Let me ask about this verratti guy. I ve heard lots of big talk about him but my scouts think he is nothing special..Im arsenal by the way. Is he only good for lower league teams or what?

No, get him mate and get him on a good training schedule and give him some first team action and he will become great.

I bought this game earlier what leagues do i need to include at the start for all these players... selecting all is way slow

I cant find these Mats Rits, el shaaraway, Arjan Rozema, Ander, Lacina Traore, Joao Pereira as mentioned above, they belongs to which nationality?:(

I cant find these Mats Rits, el shaaraway, Arjan Rozema, Ander, Lacina Traore, Joao Pereira as mentioned above, they belongs to which nationality?:(

I'm running a normal database and only english, spain and italy league being loaded and i can find most of them in my game. Hmm.

milan badelj... is awsome cm, can pick up for 1.2-1.3 mill at start of game. im real sociedad and he came to me. goos player. 20 yr old

I looked through FMRTE and, if he reaches his potential, then Areola will be INSANELY good, PA of 198 in my game O.o

Otherwise, gotta say Verratti ;D

Back