The Boxing thread

I think by the end of next year we could be seeing a potential title fight for Callum, but opponents may be a problem to find without stepping him up to a world class level already

Good performance from Paul but against a nobody so shouldn't be taken into consideration much. For me i don't think Paul can beat Abraham, but i would love to be wrong on that one

Will be tough to go to Germany and I think he will have to fight out of his skin but I think he can do it. Cannot wait for Froch groves I am at the front too cost an arm and a leg but will be a night to remember. Who you rooting for in that?

Will be tough to go to Germany and I think he will have to fight out of his skin but I think he can do it. Cannot wait for Froch groves I am at the front too cost an arm and a leg but will be a night to remember. Who you rooting for in that?

Will definitely be a big challenge for Paul!

That should be a fantastic night for you... I'm a Froch man personally and i think he'll win but it really is a close fight

Will definitely be a big challenge for Paul!

That should be a fantastic night for you... I'm a Froch man personally and i think he'll win but it really is a close fight

yeah I am too I met him last year when Luke Campbell fought at craven park top guy not got to as many shows as I'd like this year boxing kind of took over football for me I've been all over the world to watch football but and still love the game but boxing is my first love. I think it's close groves will have to do something no ones ever done and get rid of him early, if not Froch will probably have to much for him late on again.

Last edited:
Joshua KO early
Mitchell Points (Although it means little with him failing to make weight today. Will never understand this.)
De Gale Points
McDonnell KO mid rounds

Froch - Groves: Who actually knows? For me it will either be a Froch KO or a Groves points win but nothing would surprise me

Froch KO mid rounds

Thats my predictions!

Joshua KO early
Mitchell Points (Although it means little with him failing to make weight today. Will never understand this.)
De Gale Points
McDonnell KO mid rounds

Froch - Groves: Who actually knows? For me it will either be a Froch KO or a Groves points win but nothing would surprise me

Froch KO mid rounds

Thats my predictions!
Really supprised by Mitchell! Agree with your Predictions maybe Froch KO or late stoppage. Gonna be great though cant see Froch being stopped.

Really supprised by Mitchell! Agree with your Predictions maybe Froch KO or late stoppage. Gonna be great though cant see Froch being stopped.

I just dont understand it.. This fight gets him a shot at Vasquez and he cant control his weight? He dont deserve it.

Ill take back one bit, i will be surprised if Groves KO's Froch, like you said, just cant see it happening!

Groves looks like he forcing the grin a bit much to cover the nerves. Gonna be a cracker!

BANG ON THE CHIN...

My predictions were pretty much spot on bar DeGale points/ko shout!