The Boxing thread

Don't know how anyone can say Groves was ahead I only gave him 2 out the 7 max before getting knocked out in the 8th.

so was all the build up to the fight from groves just bullshit

Don't know how anyone can say Groves was ahead I only gave him 2 out the 7 max before getting knocked out in the 8th.

I had Froch ahead by one... But every round was close, depending on what you preferred

At the time of the stoppage, two judges had Froch ahead, one had Groves ahead.. all close

so was all the build up to the fight from groves just bullshit

That's boxing for you... every big fight, both boxers think they will win.

Groves is a very good fighter, he'll be a world champion, no doubt!

I had Froch ahead by one... But every round was close, depending on what you preferred

At the time of the stoppage, two judges had Froch ahead, one had Groves ahead.. all close
Yes was close just thought Froch was winning more on the front foot. Hope he gets his Vegas dream then retire. British boxing top of the world!

Yes was close just thought Froch was winning more on the front foot. Hope he gets his Vegas dream then retire. British boxing top of the world!

Sakio Bika would be his best opponent.. DeGale tricky, Ward outclasses him again in my opinion

Will fight Chavez JNR next 1. To fight in Vegas 2. will be huge payout.

Yes Chavez JNR is another one... However, Chavez does not hold a title (I think) so the IBF may order him to face DeGale as mandatory

A unification with Bika or Ward may be on the cards

I wanna see Froch v Andre Ward, but it's highly unlikely, also i reckon Sakio Bika would be better off fighting Kesslar and Groves v De gale, winner to get a shot at Arthur Abraham

Yes Chavez JNR is another one... However, Chavez does not hold a title (I think) so the IBF may order him to face DeGale as mandatory

A unification with Bika or Ward may be on the cards
Should defo retire after his next fight in Vegas. Then let DeGale take on the mantle of being the next British Middleweight champ. Then let him and Groves have some more grudge matches.

Groves v DeGale... really want to see this one, but dont think Groves wants it.

He needs to go a different route

I wanna see Froch v Andre Ward, but it's highly unlikely, also i reckon Sakio Bika would be better off fighting Kesslar and Groves v De gale, winner to get a shot at Arthur Abraham
Ward defo not gonna happen no talk from anywhere about them 2 getting back in the ring. Will be Chavez JNR or Bika unification fight.

What a night, What a Fight!! hoping Froch Kessler 3 gets made now!

Also on Degale Froch, Froch is made for Degale and will give him more bother than Groves I'd expect him to punish Froch's low guard especially with his jab being a southpaw. I'm not saying he beats Froch but he can definitley out get an effective gameplan together Andre Ward showed how you beat froch but tbf the guy is a class above anybody in the division.

Rose was brave but unfortunately just didn't have the skill set to trouble Andrade at all, done well to get a shot and that shouldn't get him down should rest up then rebuild because he is a decent fighter at domestic/European level. But he was made for Andrade and made him look good.

on Andrade he looked very slick, very awkward has a good range and what seemed like great hand speed but we didn't learn anything about him really rose never asked him any questions. I think also Andrade is defo lazy and likes to stand back and admire his punches at times but maybe a step up in opposition will bring out the best reminds me of Kell Brook lots of hype not really fought anyone and on that matter brook is finally fighting porter on August 9th so we finally find out if he is the real deal excited!