The Boxing thread

Different class from Lee Selby. His only problem is that Lomachenko and Walters are both in the same divisions

Linares looking different class, can cash my bet out for 20 quid really tempted because not sure this will go to the cards

Different class from Lee Selby. His only problem is that Lomachenko and Walters are both in the same divisions
TBH will be tough fights but think he can beat those in boxing ability. Think Mitchell has to do same as Selby fight on the back foot.

Linares looking different class, can cash my bet out for 20 quid really tempted because not sure this will go to the cards

Linares KO looked a decent shout, but it's a shame my bet is already done with Ryder losing!

TBH will be tough fights but think he can beat those in boxing ability. Think Mitchell has to do same as Selby fight on the back foot.

Still think we have yet to see the best on Selby so certainly would be interesting, but Loma and Walters are different level

We will see on Selby, was a great performance still feel there is a lot to come, think he will improve the better his opponent.

Linares KO looked a decent shout, but it's a shame my bet is already done with Ryder losing!

Still think we have yet to see the best on Selby so certainly would be interesting, but Loma and Walters are different level

Yeah think ryder was stopped a touch prematurely you was unlucky, I got lucky with the selby stoppage but will take it

Think he broke his heart with the knockdown just needs to stay switched on and its in the bag
Yes. Always fancied Mitchell from before the fight started. Since Mitchell has switched trainers to Simms he has been class. And everytime ive watched Linares he goes missing and gets disheartened in fights.

Yes. Always fancied Mitchell from before the fight started. Since Mitchell has switched trainers to Simms he has been class. And everytime ive watched Linares he goes missing and gets disheartened in fights.

Think lonares was on top early middle rounds was mitchells for sure. Linares back on top now tho with that cut. Scorecard will be interesting with a home judge each. The cut is playing a bog part though right now however.

Think lonares was on top early middle rounds was mitchells for sure. Linares back on top now tho with that cut. Scorecard will be interesting with a home judge each. The cut is playing a bog part though right now however.
I have Mithell 3 up after that round and the knock down.

Yeah thats what I did, decision or technical decision let me just check my post

Ah right! haha

I have Mithell 3 up after that round and the knock down.

Mitchell was just ahead for me but his face was a mess after that!! It just seems in the big fights Kevin Mitchell just cannot take punches (nothing wrong with that, he is against classy opponents)

Burns, Katsidis and now Linares