The Boxing thread

Good shout Burns looked like he was on his way to something like his best last time out, Mitchell will need a lot of time put for that cut to heal right though

Hopefully it wont affect him in the future, but with his nose already a weak spot it could be a potential career ender

Least he would throw back. But think Joshua will be to good.

Price's one punch power is incredible but he has also shown vulnerability so would make an interesting contest

Lots and lots of rumours Price KO'd Joshua in Sparring last year as well

Love how humble Joshua is can also see he has that confidence with just the right smudging of cockiness. Can see him blasting Price outta there, but Price will make it a fight.

Yeah I agree, thinking Price after what Eddie just said can't see it being Haye and Fury won't risk his title shot either, even Chisora is pointless would dismantle him too

Im going with Dillian Whyte. Beat Joshua in the amateurs, is undefeated and has a personal rivalry with AJ...

That before a clash against Price and if victorious potentially a world level opponent or ranking opponent to become mandatory for Wilder

All of the lights one of my fave songs and defo fave ring song. Been doing a look on a few boxing sites etc. Most people say they think its Chisora next and people have seen it reported apparently.

All of the lights one of my fave songs and defo fave ring song. Been doing a look on a few boxing sites etc. Most people say they think its Chisora next and people have seen it reported apparently.

Another step-up to be fair.. But I cant see him being much of a problem

Well that was terrible... Frankie Gavin as deluded as they come believing in his own ability

Easy win but another pointless fight , Eddie needs to start throwing him in with some real fighters

So Coyle vs Campbell is announced for August the 1st 4 days before my birthday, also it is an eliminator for a crack at Linares. I fully expect Campbell to deal with Coyle quite convincingly, he will be far to clever and accurate to get involved in a war which is the only way Coyle can win IMO. (Unless Campbell trains sloppy but I know luke and he is a perfectionist.) just a shame it is not at the KC. fully expect Campbell to beat Linares too, would be far to accurate and would not make the mistakes Mitchell made. However sure I read Mitchell was getting a rematch so have to see what happens.

million percent going to this been waiting a while, also the card is shaping up to be decent enough, rose/jones rematch should be decent I like Carson jones a whole lot. Ricky burns will fight and hopefully will be a decent opponent because he cannot hang about no more with time not on his side and also bankruptcy. Also Martin Ward is going to defend his belt too, super excited and cannot wait to go to this boxing event.

edit - sorry if my post isn't too coherent I am just mega giddy XD

Just seen on twitter the Campbell/Coyle press conference is tonight and like 15 minutes from my house I think I might just go!

Just seen on twitter the Campbell/Coyle press conference is tonight and like 15 minutes from my house I think I might just go!

Why not! Good to see its an official eliminator as well, which makes the fight at least worthwhile for Luke Campbell

In other news, AJ now ranked number 2 with the WBC... How on earth has that happened? haha