The Boxing thread

What a night of action it will be tonight!

Think Haye will win easy inside a few rounds, how anyone can think Bellew is gunna win I don't even know. He has a punchers chance and thats about it. He has this reputation for some reason as "the bomber" im not even sure how. I mean anytime he has fought anyone good he hasn't delivered. Got beat at light heavy by Clev then in the rematch couldn't knock out an exhausted Clev who was spent after putting on too much size at cruiserweight. Fought Adonis Stevenson who is a puncher and got absolutely paggered I reckon Haye punches far harder. Haye has been inactive but even if he is 50 percent of the ffighter he was he beats Bellew everyday of the week and twice on a sunday. Its not to slate Bellew (although I personally dont rate him he basically had to move up a weight because he couldn't cut it at light heavy) its a testament to how good Haye was.

Elsewhere Eggington vs Paulie Malignaggi is an interesting little scrap. Think a late stoppage for Eggington on the cards here, Paulie had a little rebirth but not beat anyone really of note but he still has the skills if not the stopping power. Can see eggington overwhelming him late on as the fight goes on like he did Gavin.

Mathews vs Davies is a fight I can't wait for know little of Davies tbh, just that ge is a mouthy **** on twitter. Grew up watching dirty derry so have to go with him really and hope he old mans him.

No interest in the rest of the card even though I have a serious thing for katie taylor

What about Thurman vs Garcia? I really want Thurman to beat Garcia and I think Garcia is very beatable but so far credit to him he has come through well. But I'm still going for Thurman tonight to beat Garcia.

Bit torn on tonight regarding Haye vs Bellew, logic tells you easy win for Haye. But massive pressure on him, it's do or die for him in this fight, if he loses his career is over. Whereas Bellew just goes back to cruiser-weight as champion still.

What about Thurman vs Garcia? I really want Thurman to beat Garcia and I think Garcia is very beatable but so far credit to him he has come through well. But I'm still going for Thurman tonight to beat Garcia.

I think everyone sees this as a foregone conclusion for Thurman from what I can tell. Personally don't agree with that way of thinking Garcia always seems to find a way and is as tough as they come. Thurman can bang but so can Garcia, personally think Garcia is the better boxer amd I think he will nick it on points tbh.

If anyone has a good livestream for Haye vs Bellew and would share I'd much appreciate. God forbid paying box office prices these days it's a total rip off if you ask me.

If anyone has a good livestream for Haye vs Bellew and would share I'd much appreciate. God forbid paying box office prices these days it's a total rip off if you ask me.

Yeah I could do with one but im on my mobile at work, you tried wizywig? Or myp2p?

Couldnt finish a one legged man, new world star my ****.. :lol

What a strange ******* fight.

That was a weird as ****, Haye badly damaged his ankle, possible broken from the 6th round yet Bellew couldn't even KO him. It screams a rematch, sadly. I feel for Haye, how he managed to carry on with that ankle I never know.