The Boxing thread

Anyone know any decent streams / sites for Saturdays fight? I wont be home so looking for an alternative way to watch it!

Fury is fighting Klitschko tonight and I have to admit I am a big fan of Fury, I would absolutely love to see him win this but I just do not see how. TBF this is the best Wlad has been in the ring with probably since Haye so maybe/hopefully he underestimates him, hopefully the gypsy warrior can do it and bring the belts back to Britain for some absolute super fights down the line with Wilder/Haye/Joshua.

Yeah, I don't see anyone touching Vlad any time soon.

Yeah, I don't see anyone touching Vlad any time soon.

Yeah unless Fury pulls out the performance of his career and Wlad is off his game I don't see anyone beating him unless AJ fulfills his ridiculous potential. If only the Heavyweight division was as full of talent as welterweight or super middleweight divisions.

Get the **** in gypsy warrior wprld champion and a cheeky 55 quid for my trouble just in time for cyber monday

Incredible stuff..

Don't for a second dismiss this as Klitschko 'getting old'. That performance was solely down to the tactics and brilliance of Tyson Fury. He made a champion who has dominated for 11 years look completely average in his own 'backyard'.

It set's up some domestic fights lovely for in the future

Incredible stuff..

Don't for a second dismiss this as Klitschko 'getting old'. That performance was solely down to the tactics and brilliance of Tyson Fury. He made a champion who has dominated for 11 years look completely average in his own 'backyard'.

It set's up some domestic fights lovely for in the future

Yeah if I was Hearn send AJ up against wilder then have them unify the division at wembley.

Incredible stuff..

Don't for a second dismiss this as Klitschko 'getting old'.

Except you know, Vlad DID get old. He is 39. 39. Absorb that for a second. Fury did great, but winning a close decision over a guy who's 10 years past his peak is hardly stuff worthy of legend.

I'm a wrecked but I am sure there is a rematch clause, now Tyson was very good tonight but he will have to do the same again, Wlad will be like the proverbial wounded animal.

Also yeah I agree with Tyton, there is an aspect of Wlad getting old, and also think the fact he has fought bums since Haye has not helped him at all. Tbf though the Heavyweight division is empty although some young talent coming through.

Yeah. Klitschkos were always ultra-professional and Vlad was as usual in excellent shape here. But still, age catches up to everybody and 39 is a lot. Especially for Vlad. The older Klitschko would just go total war mode and probably steal KO in last rounds, but Vlad never had that killer instinct.

Yeah. Klitschkos were always ultra-professional and Vlad was as usual in excellent shape here. But still, age catches up to everybody and 39 is a lot. Especially for Vlad. The older Klitschko would just go total war mode and probably steal KO in last rounds, but Vlad never had that killer instinct.

Yeah Wlad was just methodical knew his limits and would just jab them to death if need be.

Wlad suddenly gets old when Fury makes him look it... There were no signs of it previously and it doesn't just happen overnight.

I think everyone is doing Fury a dis-service for how he EASILY defeated somebody who has dominated this division. It's easy to blame age after the fight but going into it not many had given Fury a chance and he won without having to even dig deep

Wlad suddenly gets old when Fury makes him look it... There were no signs of it previously and it doesn't just happen overnight.

I think everyone is doing Fury a dis-service for how he EASILY defeated somebody who has dominated this division. It's easy to blame age after the fight but going into it not many had given Fury a chance and he won without having to even dig deep

You cannot take anything away from Fury its a career best performance, he had a great plan and he used his footwork to maximum effect.

Wlad getting old is not the sole reason but he has shown signs of it he has fought bums, and I think that because of the quality of his opposition or lack thereof I think his skills have suffered big time. Fury was great thoygh even tho it was a poor fight he won easily even woth a point deduction which in germany is no mean feat.

Anyway who is staying up for chunky? Was tempted to have the 55 I won on Fury on him but 1/7 **** that. Needs to be dealing with Bute inside the distance.

Wlad suddenly gets old when Fury makes him look it... There were no signs of it previously

There were the signs. They're called a calendar.

That's just boxing for you. When you see the guy in ring only once a year, its hard to pinpoint when age starts slowing him down, but nobody can't cheat Father Time. Fury won fair and square and nobody is dismissing that, but I seriously doubt he'll continue and have half of career Vlad did.

Anyway who is staying up for chunky? Was tempted to have the 55 I won on Fury on him but 1/7 **** that. Needs to be dealing with Bute inside the distance.

I watched it this morning and after the first three rounds it wasn't very impressive... Perhaps his head is on bigger things but it was a performance which lacked a bit for me

I got to give one thing to Klitschko, he took the loss on the chin. No trash talking, no dumbass excuses about last minute injuries.

Form is temporary, class is permanent.

Some cracking boxing at home and abroad tomorrow, AJ vs Whyte should be a cracker and I think that Whyte could well have more of a chance than people are giving him credit for. But it is so hard to judge because both have really fought no one. Undercard is really good too!

Also Roy Jones jr is fighting Enzo Macarinelli what the actual **** is all that about?