The Bundesliga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calum

Reaction score

Following on from the La Liga thread, Seria A thread and Portugal thread i thought why dont we have a Bundesliga thread?. So i thought it would make one to discuss the matches and general things that happen during the season in one of Europe's most exciting leagues. Who will win the league, get relegated and qualify for Europe?
Post away ! :)

Borussia-Dortmund-icon.png

2010/2011 Bundesliga Champions

Last edited:
I'm still over the moon that Dortmund beat Bayern earlier.....But Dortmund for the League :D

I'm not sure why there wasn't a thread, TBH.

I think the first question was answered last night, as for the other two, they are still all to play for (or escape from). For those of you who haven't seen Bayern v Dortmund, do yourself a favor. It was one of the best games this season. End to end stuff, and lots of quality goals.

IMO top of the table will look like this at the end of the season:
1. Dortmund
2. Leverkusen
3. Bayern
4. Hannover
5. HSV

Last edited:
What do you think of Stuttgart?

I think it was Amazing that Hertha Berlin were relegated last season, could we see another "big name" go down for a second season?

I know Bremen are down there, but i think they have enough to stay up. I think Wolfsburg will also avoid the drop....But it would be WOW if Stuttgart and Wolfsburg went down....

And I am longing to see Almenia and 1860 Munchen back in the top flight,

What do you think of Stuttgart?

I think it was Amazing that Hertha Berlin were relegated last season, could we see another "big name" go down for a second season?

I know Bremen are down there, but i think they have enough to stay up. I think Wolfsburg will also avoid the drop....But it would be WOW if Stuttgart and Wolfsburg went down....

And I am longing to see Almenia and 1860 Munchen back in the top flight,

I dont know the league that well but if werder bremen and/or Suttgart, Wolfsburg went down i would be really shocked

Dortmund have been insane this season, I think they are definitely going to win it this year. I don't follow the league at all or any Germany team really, but good luck to them! Also great result vs Bayern earlier.

I just hope that Bremen and Stuttgart don't go down...
I think it will be Borussia Mönchengladbach and Kaiserslautern for the relegation spots and Eintracht Frankfurt for the playoff. I hope Bremen, Stuttgart and Wolfsburg have enough about them to get out of there...

I just hope that Bremen and Stuttgart don't go down...
I think it will be Borussia Mönchengladbach and Kaiserslautern for the relegation spots and Eintracht Frankfurt for the playoff. I hope Bremen, Stuttgart and Wolfsburg have enough about them to get out of there...

I think you're right mate, The only team i would seriously worry about is Stuttgart. If they dont do anything soon, then they could fill one of the relegation spots. But hey, Hertha berlin are storming the second division, could win the Bundes Liga next season, haha.

I think you're right mate, The only team i would seriously worry about is Stuttgart. If they dont do anything soon, then they could fill one of the relegation spots. But hey, Hertha berlin are storming the second division, could win the Bundes Liga next season, haha.
Well I hope they do well when they come up. It isn't good not to have a team from the capital in the top flight...

Love this thread, was wondering why we don't have Bundesliga thread.

Excellent by Dortmund. They play good attacking football, young team, all the ingredients to become great side.

But we should not get carried away. Herta Berlin who were fighting for the title got relegated next season. Such is the nature of the league. Hope Dortmund keep hold of their star players instead of losing to Bayen.

Nuri Sahin:wub: FTW.....

Definitely think that Dortmund have won the league now, it's just a matter of by how much now. Dortmund have easily been the top team all year.

Love German football, my favourite league, always so good to watch, so many quality teams, so unpredictable. Love it.

Nice idea to start a Bundesliga thread. I'm a big follower of the Bundesliga myself.

Boy, Hoffenheim are really going down ever since they had to get rid of Rangnick. That'll turn out to be their biggest mistake yet.

Nice idea to start a Bundesliga thread. I'm a big follower of the Bundesliga myself.

Boy, Hoffenheim are really going down ever since they had to get rid of Rangnick. That'll turn out to be their biggest mistake yet.

Lool, Calum, ever since the BVB game we have become obsessed with them XD

Good idea though, i feel that the Bundesliga is second best behind the Prem :)

Serious lulz @ Wolfsburg, Bremen and Stuttgart. Shame Mönchengladbach are at the bottom, but I'm sure they will get up from there.

Well, I love German football, and Germany is my favourite national team in the world. I'm personally fond of Bayer Leverkusen, due to their impressive string of performances last season before they suddenly dropped and couldn't even secure qualification for the Champions League, shame really!

As an Egyptian I used to watch whichever German team Mohamed Zidan played for, before he picked up his recent serious injury. Bayern is naturally a classy team but I don't pay them a lot of attention as they don't accurately represent German football.

Status
Not open for further replies.