The Bundesliga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the league,
probs up there with the best leagues in the world.

Have to agree with you there.

In England, when it comes to a team winning the league you usually say, Chelsea, United, Arsenal, Liverpool....
In Spain, It's Barcelona or Real Madrid, Italy, Inter/Roma/A.C Milan.....and France, Lyon, Marsaille or Bordeaux....But when it comes to Germany, No one has the foggiest lol.....I believe it is the most unpredictable league in Western Europe

Yesterday Dortmund first eleven had an average age of 22.6 years!! Barrios was the oldest player with 26,

Hope Schalke move up, and start winning. They need to make it to fifth place. They got the players, they had all the quality needed, and then Mr. Magath started to be smart and sell players. They sold Rakitic, Jendrisek, & sent Jones on a loan if i'm not mistaken.

They can still make it to 5th place from 10th, but they'd have to get into form and start winning every match. They would have very little room for failing as against Monchengladbach (they lost 2:1 away from home) last week & yesterday 1:1 with Nurnberg.

Today's Games

Eintracht Frankfurt v VfB Stuttgart, 14:30
Werder Bremen v Bayer Leverkusen, 16:30

Friday/Saturday Results

Wolfsburg 2 - 1 Borussia M'gladbach
Cologne 1 - 0 SC Freiburg
FC Kaiserslautern 1 - 1 Hamburg
Schalke 04 1 - 1 Nurnberg
St Pauli 0 - 1 Hannover 96
TSG Hoffenheim 1 - 2 Mainz
Bayern Munich 1 - 3 Borussia Dortmund

Hope Schalke move up, and start winning. They need to make it to fifth place. They got the players, they had all the quality needed, and then Mr. Magath started to be smart and sell players. They sold Rakitic, Jendrisek, & sent Jones on a loan if i'm not mistaken.

They can still make it to 5th place from 10th, but they'd have to get into form and start winning every match. They would have very little room for failing as against Monchengladbach (they lost 2:1 away from home) last week & yesterday 1:1 with Nurnberg.

My Cousin is a huge Schalke fan, and the problem with Schalke is, at times, they seem too negative. I don't know what it is but there isn't much flair about them. I think their too narrow and one dimensional

My Cousin is a huge Schalke fan, and the problem with Schalke is, at times, they seem too negative. I don't know what it is but there isn't much flair about them. I think their too narrow and one dimensional

I think the problem is the current coach. Magath is a good coach, but ****** ****, he acts like Hitler / Saddam Husein too much. They nicknamed him "The German Saddam Husein" cause he's like some sort of a "dictator"-coach

I think the problem is the current coach. Magath is a good coach, but ****** ****, he acts like Hitler / Saddam Husein too much. They nicknamed him "The German Saddam Husein" cause he's like some sort of a "dictator"-coach

Haha yeah, but it won him the league with Wolfsburg.
There just seems something Negative about them. When i went there to see Chelsea play a few years ago, they were very negative and it seems that not much has changed. They have a team that should be fighting at the top, but they're six points off the bottom (Granted, they're in tenth but it feels good saying that, haha)
If they can change a few things, then they'll be up there. How ever, they done really well against Valencia

Haha yeah, but it won him the league with Wolfsburg.
There just seems something Negative about them. When i went there to see Chelsea play a few years ago, they were very negative and it seems that not much has changed. They have a team that should be fighting at the top, but they're six points off the bottom (Granted, they're in tenth but it feels good saying that, haha)
If they can change a few things, then they'll be up there. How ever, they done really well against Valencia
I think that currently, the most positive person, ambitious, and maybe one of the few who believe they can achieve more is Raul. Oh and they played well against Valencia yeah, can't wait for the match in Gelsenkirchen. I hope Raul scores 2 goals there :D

I fell in love with Dortmund last season, and it's great to see them doing so well this year. I fear that they may struggle to keep hold of Sahin in the summer, especially if a big club from England comes in for him. That said, I would love to see him at United as he would be the ideal successor to Paul Scholes

Good you've opened a thread like this one.

I personally follow St. Pauli in the Bundesliga.
I wish them to finally manage to avoid relegation and keep a place in the top divison.

I fell in love with Dortmund last season, and it's great to see them doing so well this year. I fear that they may struggle to keep hold of Sahin in the summer, especially if a big club from England comes in for him. That said, I would love to see him at United as he would be the ideal successor to Paul Scholes

Didn't fall in love with them when they knocked United out of the Champions League in 97?....lol

I hope Sahin doesn't go, if anything, i hope Dortmund add to their squad but the finances aren't the best at Dortmund, and if United were to say €20 Million, then he'd probably go.

I love Dortmund, they have players like Gotze, Barrios, Kagawa and Hummels who are amazing.
And i'm glad you made a thread about the Bundesliga, one of the best leagues in the world.
Also i think Andre Schurrle is gonna be a star.

Yeah, the finances are improving but they are still in no position to reject a big offer for any of their players. Has Leitner made any impact since he joined bvb? I haven't had the chance to follow much since the new year and he looks like a talent. Has he made any appearances yet?

Heard Sahin has 10 Million Euros release clause. Rumors maybe, But if anyone triggers that then it would be awesome deal for any team..

Today's Results

Eintracht Frankfurt 0 - 2 VfB Stuttgart
Werder Bremen 2 - 2 Bayer Leverkusen

Heard Sahin has 10 Million Euros release clause. Rumors maybe, But if anyone triggers that then it would be awesome deal for any team..

Dam, that Low?

Mind you, i dont think it will be too big a blow if Dortmund lose him, as long as they dont lose any one else

Today's Results

Eintracht Frankfurt 0 - 2 VfB Stuttgart

Werder Bremen 2 - 2 Bayer Leverkusen

Important win for Stuttgart in the relegation zone against a currently weak and pale Frankfurt. Werder managed to recover nicely to get from 0-2 to 2-2 and any point is an important point for them at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.