Just read through from the start, really good story, and I like how you're giving younger players their chance. Getting some great results too, good luck :)

Just read through from the start, really good story, and I like how you're giving younger players their chance. Getting some great results too, good luck :)
cheers mate, over time i will gradly use less and less of the older players, i have had some pretty good results

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

attachment.php

England 4-2 Holland
Wilshere (Pen 30), Barry (Pen 41), Walcott (57), Young (90) - Huntelaar (Pen 38, 43)
c4c13c57-05af-40ef-aa97-94d5e84c999a.jpg

England ran out 4-2 winners against a very strong Dutch side which shows that these young and fringe players are showing much needed maturity if you are going to go on and win an international competition.

England played a 4-1-2-2-1 formation similar to a Barcelona style of play and boy did England play like Barcelona - well not quite but they did carve the Dutch defence open time and time again, England's centre midfield duo consisted of Gareth Barry, Scotty Parker and Jordan Henderson who controlled the game for the hosts. England went 1-0 up after half an hour through a Jack Wilshere penalty after Ashley Young went tumbling over. England could only hold the lead for a mere 8 minutes, Klaas Jan Huntelaar was fouled in the area after a shove by Micah Richards, Huntelaar brushed himself off and cooly slotted the penalty home sending Scott Carson the wrong way.

England restored their lead with yes you guessed it an another penalty but this time it was captain Gareth Barry who stood up and blasted the ball home. Yet again Holland equalised immediately with Klaas Jan Huntelaar scoring his 2nd of the game after Arjen Robben had his shot saved by Carson but the rebound fell to Huntelaar who rolled the ball into an empty net.

At half-time England brought on Kevin Nolan and debutants Jonjo Shelvey and Alex Chamberlain with Jack Wilshere, Scott Parker and Jordan Henderson coming off.

Theo Walcott playing as the lone-striker yet again put England back infront on 57 minutes with the goal of the game- he had his back to goal and swivilled and smashed into the bottom left hand corner with Michael Vorm motionless in the Holland goal. England managed to hold onto their slender one goal lead and killed the game off when Ashley Young ran onto a through ball from Kieran Richardson to place the ball in the bottom right hand corner.

Ian Holloway Afterthought:
"I felt that this result is fantastic. When we conceded the boys kept on going and that shows huge character and then skill behond skill. I've got such fantastic players available to me and am enjoying this job, if someone said to be a year ago that i would be England manager, i would have gone no way, no chance but here i am and am loving every minute of it."

Who impressed me ?
Ashley Young
Gareth Barry
Scotty Parker
Kieran Richardson
Jack Wilshere
Michael Dawson
Scott Dann

Who i could drop
Micah Richards
Kyle Walker

that is a great resault mate, where are you in the world rankings?

Ok cool, really enjoying the story by the way :) started an England game recently too.

Ok cool, really enjoying the story by the way :) started an England game recently too.
cheers mate, england are fun to manage, my next game is Bulgaria away that mite b in about a week. Just organised 4 friendly matches for 2012- scotland away, spain home, russia away, germany home