following - what about giving smithies a go, you should defo keep rodwell in the sqaud

following - what about giving smithies a go, you should defo keep rodwell in the sqaud
i didn't include smithies cause hes injured, every time its either bin between Scott Parker or Rodwell who gets in the squad

Hey, ive just started a new England game and im wanting to try something different with it, compared to my normal tatical approach. I've always been very attacked minded playing alot with flair attacking midfeilders. despite scoring lots of goals in games with Man.United, Ath.Madrid, Sunderland and suprisingly Weston-super-Mare...i conceede way to many, which always costs me when it comes to goal difference. I see you've conceded a few goals but not many, yet your still using similar formations and players i would pick (*minus barry, cause he is godawful*). what is your tactical approach to your games and how much depth do you look into your oppositions before choosing a team?

How are Plymouth doing? Any chance of Olly returning to Home Park?

Hey, ive just started a new England game and im wanting to try something different with it, compared to my normal tatical approach. I've always been very attacked minded playing alot with flair attacking midfeilders. despite scoring lots of goals in games with Man.United, Ath.Madrid, Sunderland and suprisingly Weston-super-Mare...i conceede way to many, which always costs me when it comes to goal difference. I see you've conceded a few goals but not many, yet your still using similar formations and players i would pick (*minus barry, cause he is godawful*). what is your tactical approach to your games and how much depth do you look into your oppositions before choosing a team?
(Barry is sik) i play with a fluid 4-2-3-1 formation, i use team blend in match prepartion till the players are fully comfortable with the formation then i vary between the other options. Before i play a team i will look at their recent results and scout their main threats, say i play a team like Spain i will go for a more physical approach but say like a team like Belguim i will opt for a more pace side when i go to select my side.

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

How are Plymouth doing? Any chance of Olly returning to Home Park?
Plymouth finished 3rd in League 1 last season and lost in Play off-final, Peter Reid's job status is stable so not much chance of Ollie returning unfortunately

(Barry is sik) i play with a fluid 4-2-3-1 formation, i use team blend in match prepartion till the players are fully comfortable with the formation then i vary between the other options. Before i play a team i will look at their recent results and scout their main threats, say i play a team like Spain i will go for a more physical approach but say like a team like Belguim i will opt for a more pace side when i go to select my side.

cheers, do you play Attacking or on the Counter with the fluid mentality? with FM10 i won everything with England on multiple occasion, but it got boring and tedious, so i want to try someting new in the form of different formations and nuturing young talent.

cheers, do you play Attacking or on the Counter with the fluid mentality? with FM10 i won everything with England on multiple occasion, but it got boring and tedious, so i want to try someting new in the form of different formations and nuturing young talent.
for home games i use control to graduly break down the opposition and for away games i use counter. I found that with England won the world cup and Euros then gave up in FM10, yer i've tried nuturing young talent with Spurs.

for home games i use control to graduly break down the opposition and for away games i use counter. I found that with England won the world cup and Euros then gave up in FM10, yer i've tried nuturing young talent with Spurs.

Amazing thanks i'll have a play around with it all and see how i get on.

in FM10 i got offered the spurs job in my England campaign after i won the world cup the first time round, so i took it. they were 17th and i did a bit of a Redknapp. i was there for about 11 seasons then or something stupid like that, i ended up with about 9 Tottenham players in my England squad. another reason why it got so boring.

Amazing thanks i'll have a play around with it all and see how i get on.

in FM10 i got offered the spurs job in my England campaign after i won the world cup the first time round, so i took it. they were 17th and i did a bit of a Redknapp. i was there for about 11 seasons then or something stupid like that, i ended up with about 9 Tottenham players in my England squad. another reason why it got so boring.
yer fm10 was too easy and i fink fm11 is much better cause its harder

Great story mate, just read it now and you're doing a good job. Started an england save as well a few days ago, played 9 games so far, my best team has been: Hart, Kelly, Shawcross (Terry's been injured loads), Ferdinand, Cole, Lennon, Parker, Gerrard, Young, Rooney and Carroll. Have also played Wilshere quite a lot, he's been good, as has Marc Albrighton.

skysports.jpg

Ashley Cole: Holloway doesn't know what
he's doing

ashley-cole.jpg
Chelsea left-back Ashley Cole has launched an astonishing attack on England manager Ian Holloway after yet again failing to make the former Blackpool mans squad.

Cole is said to be very frustated that he has failed to become a regular in Holloway side and has issued a threat to Holloway "pick me or i retire from international football".

It is thought that Holloway is unlikely to pay any attention to the left-back as so far in his England reign with Leighton Baines so far being his first choice left-back, Holloway has confirmed that Kieran Richardson will be startingg as left-back for the friendly against Holland tommorrow night.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Great story mate, just read it now and you're doing a good job. Started an england save as well a few days ago, played 9 games so far, my best team has been: Hart, Kelly, Shawcross (Terry's been injured loads), Ferdinand, Cole, Lennon, Parker, Gerrard, Young, Rooney and Carroll. Have also played Wilshere quite a lot, he's been good, as has Marc Albrighton.
cheers mate good side Wilshere and Albrighton have been in and out of my side

Surprised that Ashley Cole isn't in your squad, but now he's said that you definetly shouldn't pick him again. Keep up the good work mate.

Surprised that Ashley Cole isn't in your squad, but now he's said that you definetly shouldn't pick him again. Keep up the good work mate.
i feel Baines has been peforming better in the league. I'm not going to give in to him so he can retire from international football whilst my England side rape the Euros